• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

I got fubar'd early this week

Whosajiggawaaa

Bluelighter
As the title said, face smashed up, 2 bonebreaks and a dislocation which all had and have to have surgery early next week. This is on top of my already fked up bones and chronic pain.

Been in hospital all week and home for weekend. as well as ill have to go back on mon.

Just wondering if these types of unfortunate events are as effecient as rock bottoms from using ones doc (this was unrelated to latter) are at providing motivation for changing ones life ?

After the week ive had i feel pretty motivated and have cut my oxy in 5 whilst having extreme pain alk week.

If i have stopped posting on this site it's cos im in bad pain or am motivated , most likley the former.for a while.

You fall on your face? Or someone lace you up? None of my business, but the difference between the two would be what could provide motivation for changing your life.
If someone made you Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition.. maybe that'll change your motivations in life. Whether it be for better or worse is up to you.
If you just had an accident and fell, i don't see how slipping and falling accidentally could provide motivation to change your life around. Shit like that happens to everyone.
I don't need to know the answer to what i asked. As i said, it's not my business.

That sounds painful, sorry this happened. I was a pain patient some years ago and did some reckless things that landed me in the emergency room a few times. It didn't faze me though it should have and it took me some time to sort out my drugs/alcohol abuse. I think about it now and grateful all my accidents were at home instead of behind the wheel. You can use this unfortunate event to help you make some changes if you're ready. It sucks man, message me if you need to talk. Wishing you a speedy recovery! <3

Damn that sounds painful. The fact you've cut your oxy is good stuff and the fact you're feeling a lot of motivation is great. Hope you're all good dude and you'll be back to abusing others in the lounge soon (I mean that in a good way). <3

All the best man take it easy now.