• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can you "redose" with Oxy orally?

dustyw

Bluelighter
Hi Guys,

I take Oxy about once a year or so. I crushed up 60 mg and swallowed it. This was about 5 hours ago.
I wanted to come ask the question if you can re-dose? Can i crush up another 60mg and it will work/safe?

If yes, would 60mg be the appropriate dose or would i need more?

Thanks for any input.

You can redose but 2nd time is never going to be as good. U might bring back the high n nod sum more bur theres a chance u might just get sick n nauseous n feel like shit

if I were u and u really wanna redose I would recommend waiting a few more hours at least

You'd still have a small amount of oxy in you grime the first dose, i'd take ~40mg more. Also don't go taking more and more because you don't feel as good as the first dose, redosing is never as good as the original high. Also obligory highway to addiction comment.

Redose maybe half of it and you should peak again, oxy redosing works fine just dont over do it.

You can always redose if you want to..but the shorter amount of time in between doses, the less effective they will be.

Sure go ahead and redose if you don't feel sick but don't overdo it try keeping your tolerance down to keep on oxys good side you don't want to become oxy's bitch like so many of us and redosing a bunch is a very good way to become hooked.

60mgs of oxy with no tolerance should have you pretty fucked up actually

unless they mean they take other opiates during the year and take oxycodone specifically once a year

but I feel like that would cause the OP to know how much to dose to begin with...

hmmmmm

something isnt adding up here