Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Fargo

It makes sense to me that they'll only do 10 episodes like True Detective and other shows that have had a limit.

Damn only 10 episodes huh. Well it's an hour long can't beat that. And the show's fucking class.

Yeah this show is awesome. I think I read they were just doing ten 1 hour episodes and that was it? Hopefully I read that wrong and they will do other seasons.

They do plan on doing other seasons, but not with this same story line. It's an anthology show like True Detective. The seasons will have the same basic idea and premise, but a new story with new characters every season.

This show is greatness so far. Billy Bob's character might even compete with Rust's from true as my favorite in recent memory.

They do plan on doing other seasons, but not with this same story line. It's an anthology show like True Detective. The seasons will have the same basic idea and premise, but a new story with new characters every season.

Cool, that's good to hear.

Just watched the second episode last night. Very enjoyable with some good characters and Billy Bob Thorntons character is very mysterious.

^^

Yeah Billy Bob is great in this role.

And, the other dude from The Hobbit, is good too. He's so good at playing the awkward, bumbling, miserable geeky type guy but with serious buried rage issues.

I think he's going to explode. That scene where he killed his wife was epic, just POP. Right in the head with the hammer, one shot. Then the long pause, and the blood running down her forehead. His face was perfect, the shear surprise, but relief at the same time. I think many a husband can relate to that urge.. haha.

The film is set in Minnesota but the Hess widow in just said she's stuck in the Yukon. I'm confused.

But then the deputy's friend says Minnesota? Bah. Whatevs. These accents are as annoying as shit regardless of where they;re from.

The film is set in Minnesota but the Hess widow in just said she's stuck in the Yukon. I'm confused.

She was just exaggerating. Meaning like, it's so cold and snowy, etc, that it might as well be the Yukon.

They are in Minnesota.

Looks so miserable, hah. I could never live somewhere that is so damn cold so often all year, with all that snow, and shit. F that.

And yeah the midwestern accents drive me nuts, haha. It's even worth than a bad southern accent.

Ah man why'd he have to kill the poor dog? Haha. Brutal Billy Bob. Just brutal!

The blood in the shower thing was bad ass though. Imagine, being all tweaked from unknowingly chewing adderall all day, getting in the shower, and having that happen? Haha.

he is the ultimate troll. i love him.

i have a feeling he's gonna whack that cop's dad that runs the diner at some point. or someone is gonna kill him.

sorry....i can't remember any of the chararters names off the top of my head. probably because i get blazing stoned each time i watch this show.

The blood in the shower thing was bad ass though. Imagine, being all tweaked from unknowingly chewing adderall all day, getting in the shower, and having that happen? Haha.

Haha, that was my first thought, amphetamines+ psychological torture= Billy bob is a fucking badass psychopath, trying to trip they guy out and make him go insane... killing his dog and shit, I'd be like "just put a fucking bullet in my head already" lol! I've been watching Fargo since it came out and I'm loving it, "Breaking Bad" was my favorite fictional show about criminal behavior followed by "The Wire" but sadly those both ended, Fargo is definitely doing a great job on getting my attention though, I can easily see this becoming one of my new favorite series if it keeps up the excitement that's been happening in the first 3 episodes!

She was just exaggerating. Meaning like, it's so cold and snowy, etc, that it might as well be the Yukon.

They are in Minnesota.

Looks so miserable, hah. I could never live somewhere that is so damn cold so often all year, with all that snow, and shit. F that.

And yeah the midwestern accents drive me nuts, haha. It's even worth than a bad southern accent.

Thanks for the clarification. To add to my confusion it turns out it was actually filmed in Canada.http://www.calgaryherald.com/entert...+filmed+Fargo+coming+April/9391726/story.html

Haha, that was my first thought, amphetamines+ psychological torture= Billy bob is a fucking badass psychopath, trying to trip they guy out and make him go insane... killing his dog and shit, I'd be like "just put a fucking bullet in my head already" lol! I've been watching Fargo since it came out and I'm loving it, "Breaking Bad" was my favorite fictional show about criminal behavior followed by "The Wire" but sadly those both ended, Fargo is definitely doing a great job on getting my attention though, I can easily see this becoming one of my new favorite series if it keeps up the excitement that's been happening in the first 3 episodes!

Yeah for Breaking Bad fans, this is awesome. If it keeps up like this, it will definitely come at least close to filling that whole left by BB's departure.

--------

I mentioned earlier in this thread that I watched them film this here in Canada all winter, and I tell you one thing: it's all real snow. I see Hollywood snow on other shows, you can tell it is fake because you cannot see the actor's breath.

^^

Yeah no way could I live somewhere like that either. Hah. Fucking frozen tundra. No way.

Although I'm sure the cost of living is next to nothing. Cheap houses, etc.