The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Colorado Scene

easy as

Bluelighter
Curious how you think Denver is these days. I haven't been back in a while, but about 10 years ago it was heavy coke, molly, great bud and BTH. How you liking D-town these days. Any comments on D town drug-wise or just the snow in the past few years since I used to live in Breck would be great to hear. I miss CO.
No sourcing! Cheers :)

Ha, but seriously. Colorado folks what's new these days. How was the snowboarding season this year?

I'm prolly the only person in Denver who doesn't snow-sport. Don't smoke budz, do shoot shoots. My guy must have gotten busted because he's not picking up. Led me to the streets where quality is low. The Molly I've come across is shite but with a steady habit does e even work? Anyway, CO is beautiful. Hit me up if you come back!

I should mention that I don't drive and I'm not sure how far Denver is from FoCo but I'm hoping to find it locally.

You shouldn't have a problem. I cold-copped years ago with minutes and I've heard the place is as awash as ever- not a good place for someone staying away from dope, though I'm moving there despite.
I can be a good boy...heh :)

AH I was talking about Denver. Unless you're rich, you're gonna have to go to Denver. Just how it is usually, FoCo may be different but I doubt it.

So ur sayin I should be able to find it in FoCo? That would be so awesome if I could get hooked up with some sort of delivery service.. But if I have to take a walk I can deal with that.

Or maybe u should just start driving?

"Or maybe you should just start driving?"

I'm hoping u meant that lightheartedly.. I don't know how to drive I was never taught & don't have money for either a car or drivers school. But thanks for the useless irrelevant reply.

What do u mean tho unless I'm rich? Is it like outrageously expensive outside of Denver?

to maintain a habit, IMO yes- but I can't say I'm omniscient. maybe that white college town is flooded with dope ^.^ I'm half kidding.... it Could be. Learn spanish ;)

As of 4-5 month ago I couldn't just easily spot hondos from the river anymore, at least not downtown.

I've had 2 hondo connects on bikes, really cut BTH, feels like it's missing euphoria. Super brown and pwodery and tars up quick. Super hygroscopic, aka pain in the ass to handle.

I've got an amazing phone connect who will meet me a bit before downtown, great price, and untouched dope, small quantities if you don't got much cash too. The person on the other end has changed 3-4 times in 1.5 years but the dope steady fire. It's brown crunchy crystalline also but looks much diff then the above mentioned brown powder it's nice hard glassy chunks that shatter or go flying of chopped.

And no prices but yeah dope goes up 3x4 times in value even just a hour outta Denver. And that's cause Ft collins bout 2hrs to Denver.

Sorry for a double post but I went back to a well known bike path that was really cleaned up 7-12 months ago.
Got there earlyish 9-10am. Get non bike path and start walking. 7 mins in I start to are syringe rappers, torn open trash bags(what black tar is packaged in in Denver) 9 moms of walkin junkies start to appear. Within ten minuets I found a Mexican with black. Kept looking and met a hondo on bike and got a number.
Walked 7 more mins and grabbed one last number, one last dub, 30 min walk, a bit to teÿst from each dealer and numbers to go with for 2. No reason to not be able to not be able to score in the mile high city

What's up guys? Haven't used BL in a few years (been clean) had to create a new account. I'm new to the area (Denver) and went out and tried to score today for the first time. I've never seen or known anyone who had used tar, so I was totally in the dark. First a black lady stopped me in my tracks on a main street downtown, grabbed a bag and dipped. Only was able to buy a large box of rigs at the pharmacy, so I just decided to smoke it. Read up on how, then did it. Nothing. Read more online, everyone says no black people, only Mexicans or Hondurans. So I try again later, a Hispanic gentleman. Cop came by right as it was goin down, so I only glanced, but it looked good. Asked someone else for a clean tool, got a couple. Went home, threw it in the spoon, shot that barrel full in there, started the heat. Nothin. Would not melt in the slightest. I tried kneading it, but it was not malleable at all. So... Tried smoking it. Tasted like pure vinegar, which from what I've read, is what it's supposed to taste like? But it still did not melt at all, and I didn't not receive even minimal effects. I am angry. What did I receive the 2nd time? I only tried cooking half, so when I started to smoke the other, it had not been heated. Is it just fake dope? What could it be? I am angry.

Hey IMiss and SuperSmoker:
Interesting how you two had such different experiences in Denver. I noticed that getting pills here from the streets is exceedingly difficult.... no wonder H is the drug of choice... or necessity, as the case may be. I wonder if how you dress when you go to the bike park makes a difference.... I feel so frustrated living here... so much Marijuana and it does not agree with me in the slightest.

It's not easy to find a good connection for much these days, the war on drugs is a sham- liken2 pac said, " ...instead of a war on poverty, they got a war on drugs so the police can bother me"... Sourcing isn't allowed here. But connecting with like minded individuals is. I'd like to meet people -I'm in the springs- that like smoking herb, and live healthy lifestyles while using. So we can discuss how we are effected not only by the police, but merely by the stigma that is associated with using, when 90% of users I know? Are not bad people! And The only "problem" they cause? Is created by the view the government has taken and the punishments they hand out like candy on Halloween. We've gotta do something. Or were screwed! BERNIE SANDERS needs to be elected president, then maybe we can see some changes in policy