• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Colorado Scene

Quit asking dumb shit like this you sound like a fucking cop.

Thanks, but next time please report shady posts; user in question is gone. But please, Colorado folks, would love to hear about your local scene(s). Feels like I do a lot of cracking down but I joined the staff on this forum because I want to help grow it into a place where we can mutually learn how shit works in our respective geographic areas. Something I find fascinating.

I've avoided the bike path (along with the french-spanish speaking Hondurans) since 2013 when I quit BTH.

Legal recreational weed is not only cheaper than the black market but it holds it's own very well against the medical mj as well so I have not only avoided the black market but I've avoided the grey market as well at this point. High quality weed for prices that can't be beat. I'm honestly terrified when I think of moving anywhere else.

Anyone live around SW Colorado, Durango area? If so how is the scene in that region of Colorado, besides weed.. I'm thinking of going out there for a while and want to know what its like there. What drugs are most prevalent? Id mainly be wanting stims like meth not so much coke because I have already had as much of that as I can stand where I am from, not so much downers like H as I already take subs. Is there a lot of/any meth down that way, I have always wanted to try it as it doesn't exist in my area. Already know its not a great idea, but I am super curious about it. I know it is all over NM but never heard much of anything about SW CO, except the weed is legal and good. Any bluelighters know the Durango area scene?

I lived in Breck,for 7'years and visited recently and went toDenver. Breck,is more like Disney than anything else now with even the Gold Pan cleaning itself up. Tons of mediocre coke, tons. Of course, more high grade herb than anything else. Molly and acid readily available too.

Denver sucks for dope!

They shut down all major spots and now there is no way to cold cop... I have been trying for days and the only time I got anything I paid too much for the few points I got. Anyone else having this problem or am I just out of the loop now that I quit for awhile. It's driving me insane....

Find some numbers brah. Or online connect. Dont be a punter when it comes to blk or you will for sure be left out to dry

No your right.... The river is garbage downtown you'll get ripped off you got to meet people who do it which is hard but there's a exchange on colfax so you could meet people if you started going there but the river does have some hondos but it's not good at all

I thought all the Hondos were gone from the river... I haven't seen any in awhile. It's kinda crazy how only like a year ago there were a few places you could go cop basically as long as the sun was up and now there is no open air market... At least that I know of. The cops have done a pretty decent job of fucking up the dope game here in Denver

I met the best connect I've ever had here in Denver on the bike path. He was only there before sun-up. Along with a few other hondos each morning. But as usual about 1 month ago it was shut back down by the boys in blue. I still see him out in Aurora. He has some of the better stuff I've found here.

Can anyone help me out? I'm sick and withdrawing real bad. I'm in Castle rock. Just south of Denver. I need some heroin bad. My number is REDACTED
Be careful doing all that I know your sick but don't set yourself up to make the wrong move. Plus they don't allow that on this site.

edit: don't make it worse, please.

Last edited by a moderator: