• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Just came across some codeine phosphate pills

Flow

Bluelighter
I'm based in the UK and my friend gave me her 28 30mg codeine phosphate pills after her visit to the hospital
It says "Each tablet contains 30mg Codeine Phosphate, also contains: lactose" (and no, I'm not lactose intolerant)

Does this mean that there is no acetaminophen present in these pills? I'm just wondering this in case I need to do a cold water extraction because fuck acetaminophen...
I just moved to the UK from the US and I've never come across opiates without some kind of filler in them

i assume it doesn't contain acetaminophen. is it generic? if not, just google the name man i'm sure you'll find the contents

but yeah it seems like there it is only codeine

What is the inscription on the pill itself? If there's none does it say a brand on the box/bottle? It should list all ingredients; if it doesn't but you have the packaging you should be able to look up exactly what's in it with a quick google search.

Otherwise if there's no inscription on the pill and no packaging, looks like a CWE is headed your way.

They are tiny right? Then you're good there is no paracetamol in them. In the uk codeine is dished out often as a moderate painkiller

Yes, they're the tiny white pills with C on one side and CR on the other. I looked up the brand on the box and on the website it says:

"2. Qualitative and quantitative composition

Each tablet contains 30mg Codeine Phosphate PhEur."

Looks like I got myself some codeine with no fillers! Awesome! I'm gonna have a couple of field days with these babies, my tolerance is so low because I haven't touched opiates since December!

Tiny pills equal no acetaminophen and big horse pills equal acetaminophen in them

^That's not a good rule of thumb to live by, there are plenty of tablets that are small and also contain APAP/paracetamol.

I would look up the inscription on the tablets, identify exactly what it is, and then use the forum search engine to research the drug before you consume it.

Yea your right my bad just cause I've never seen a pill with a 1or 2 millimetre circumfrence contain apap doesn't mean somewhere they haven't made them that way somehow by condensing the apap or something.
There's lots of website with pictures of pills and lists of what they contain exactly. I've used pill finder and web MD has worked. Or mabye put a picture up here next time.
I forgot not everybody lives in Canada. Here we get OTC codeine at every corner store 8/mg codeine 8mg caffeine and 325mg apap. My mother takes 50 of those things everyday and has for over 10 years. But around here it really obvious when a pill has appap in it. Any codeine pills that are small and coated white or with a colour around the size of a ativan are apap free. But the white uncoated chalky bigger ones(submarine shaped) are filled with apap. I never knew they made those little tiny white pills with acetaminophen in them other places jeez what are we behind on technology or something I guess we can't fit 3-500 mgs of something into a pill with the circumference of not even a full centimetre.
Oh well at least we have healthcare for everybody I suppose.

Normally I wouldn't say this, but he is in the UK, our Codeine Phosphate is just that, nothing more. If they are tiny little things, then without a doubt its just codeine minus the paracetamol/apap.

Yea tricomb does have. a point I suppose what on person considers small another may not. But yea those little tiny ones with about a centimetre circumference never contain apap around here they are too small too fit 400 mgs of apap into them along with the binders needed. I don't know where tricomb is from but mabye he has seen some really tiny pills with apap in them I don't know how it would work but I don't travel much so I can't dismiss it totally.

Last edited:
there fine no paracetamol in those tiny little white tablets if your tolerant to opiates you know your limits but I only occasionally dabble and 10 tabs 300mg gave me a right buzz last time I had the pleasure