• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Problem smoking crack

cwake18

Bluelighter
Hi BL'ers,

Alright so forgive me for such a basic issue but I have searched this site and others high and low for help on this and I cannot find anything that has solved my problem.

I am not a newbie to smoking C (as it's referred to locally where I'm from). I have done it many times off and on over the past couple years, but not an everyday thing. In fact, today is the second time I've gotten it (did it two days ago) in a few months, so my tolerance isn't super high or anything.

I'm using a tire guage pipe properly made, with a Brillo filter of course and a standard bic lighter like I always have. In the past, I would get huge blasts every hit and it was worth it. Now, however, I can't seem to hit it right. I've lost my technique. I inhale just like I'm breathing if there wasn't a pipe up to my mouth slowly at first, rolling the piece as I put the flame close and my inhalation pulls the flame so it just barely touches the business end and I can taste and feel it coming into my lungs, and I inhale slowly at first then progressively faster until I can't pull any more then I cut the heat and hold for 15-20 seconds. I exhale and little to no smoke comes out, and I am using pretty good sized hits. I just don't get it. Sometimes it even tastes burnt, and before someone suggests it, I can't get the rose glass stems around here, nobody sells them. I've tried smoke shops and every ghetto convenience station I could find.

I have a sack left but I don't wanna go any further until I know I'm going to not waste my shit. I appreciate any help in advance, thanks.

Try changing your chore, if it's not hitting it might be burnt. Also only hold the lighter on it long enough for a hit. You should ask someone who smokes it where to buy a glass stem. Where I lived, they were pens.

I have changed my chore so many times and it never helps. How long should my chore be and how much below the top lip of the pipe should it be sitting? You say hold the lighter on it just long enough for a hit... How long is that?

I see some people go down and heat the metal below the top and twirl to vape any remaining product in the filter but when I do that it must get to hot because it always tastes burnt.

I can't believe how hard this is for me, everyone makes it look so easy. Every drug documentary I've seen or intervention with crack smokers they do it so smooth and just hold the lighter at the top and draw the flame into the rocks the WHOLE TIME.

Also, I've seen/heard of people "toking" it where they take their mouth off each time they pull the lighter away. Does that help?

Sounds like you're doing it right, with the chore right below the surface. Use the tip of the flame and hold it there just long enough to get a good hit. You need to let it cool off for a good 5 minutes or so before trying another hit. I've only used glass myself, not familiar with smoking from a tire gauge. But you don't have to heat the pipe itself, that may be why it's burning. Only guessing? Is your product crackling when you heat it?

Yeah it crackles like a mofo. Real loud. I put it up top and inhale as it crackles and then bring it down and inhale more. I think I'm going too long. I end up taking like 25-30 second hits and I heard it should be 15

That's probably it, don't take such long hits and let it cool off before trying again. Every so often (like after smoking a 20) remove the chore and pull it apart with your fingers so it doesn't get clogged. It should be sticky and not burned.

That's probably it, don't take such long hits and let it cool off before trying again. Every so often (like after smoking a 20) remove the chore and pull it apart with your fingers so it doesn't get clogged. It should be sticky and not burned.

I PM'd you for sake of not continuing this thread publicly. I prefer not to post specific details here If I don't have to

Go to a farm supply store or regular hardware store and invest in a 3 to 4 inch pipe fitting made with thick, heavy metal. Apply char boy to said pipe. Load crack rock. Heat with a bic lighter. Hold the smoke in as long as possible taking micro breaths until the smoke is almost all absorbed by your lungs. At this point, your ears should start ringing, even from a dime. Exhale. Repeat.

Ok. Thanks for the replies. I need input from more people though too.

So since posting this I've had like 4 more sessions. all the same result. I use a glass straight shooter with the standard size copper scouring filter in the end, burnt of course to rid it of harmful chemicals. Then I load a nickel or so of my stuff, pretty good quality, and set a timer on my phone that beeps after 14 seconds so I don't over torch it. I start with it vertical after melting the rocks on a bit, and I put the lighter up top and draw gently to crackle the rocks and melt them into the chore. Then I point it directly out from my face and draw the tip of the flame into the opening, making sure to take it off and on so it doesn't get too hot. I feel the smoke coming in as I inhale, then I stop and hold it for 15-20 secs then exhale. No smoke. And it ALWAYS tastes like burnt shit. So what the hell do I do

We called that "missing" ur hit when i used to smoke an the more i tried the more i would miss. are you smoking alone? does anyone know you are smoking? some smokers will do anything for another hit...even sabotage and there are many ways to rig up a smoking device so the user "misses" leaving all that delish resin inside for someome else to smoke. just a thought...all your caine is probaly still in your chore or brillo sticky and full of dope waiting to be smoked. if you give up and walk away from your device then come back and your chore or brillo is like new... SABOTAGE

I know this thread is old but the newbies will come here and I'm no preacher but I gotta say one quick thing.

Be VERY CAREFUL with crack. I've done alot over the years ... even H & hard stuff like that but nothing screwed me up like Crack.

Within two weeks of first hit .... I lost my Girl , & my job. Toward the end of the two weeks when I met a new guy and got better stuff .... I realized that one of the biggest reasons I went so wild was that my stuff was weak & it would go SO fast and leave me grinding.

And speed drugs aren't even really my thing at all!

Said my peace. Be careful.

Hi guys I'm from the UK and we do it very different here but much simpler. Just get a small as possible pipe usually sold as a weed pipe. A little 4 piece unscrewable thing or just something like an inhaler without the tin or a pill bottle with a pen (remove Ink part) then tin foil over the business end with some holes in. Then we put cigarette ash in (about half a fags worth) and the crack on top.
Add flame by just touching it and flash it on and off the gear till gone. Hold in as long as possible and jobs a goon one. That's how we do it here.

Hi guys I'm from the UK and we do it very different here but much simpler. Just get a small as possible pipe usually sold as a weed pipe. A little 4 piece unscrewable thing or just something like an inhaler without the tin or a pill bottle with a pen (remove Ink part) then tin foil over the business end with some holes in. Then we put cigarette ash in (about half a fags worth) and the crack on top.
Add flame by just touching it and flash it on and off the gear till gone. Hold in as long as possible and jobs a goon one. That's how we do it here.

Damoxy I am with you. Ive smoked crack on and off for 30 years and I personally prefer an ash pipe. I use a small pill bottle with pen minus ink and tinfoil. I have not had any luck the few times that I tried a stem and I had experienced stem users guiding me. I never got a good hit though! But I've never had a fail with an ash pipe! Just a note... Plumbing pipe works really well as a crack pipe and I believe that copper isn't as harmful to smoke from as aluminum. It's nice to finally hear from someone who uses an ash pipe as opposed to a stem. ?

Always turn the stem (roll) as your hitting it, always take brief suck. Breaks (puff, puff) to let Tiny bits of smoke come out of your.mouth, so you don't over heat, keep sucking and turning, the flame doesn't have to constantly be on the crack, if you want, tip stem down as your.smoking so the oil leaks back in the chore to finish rest of hit , or keep pipe level.if you wlsh to scrape resin later on

Thanks for the tip on how to properly use a stem. It is how I was taught I've just been unsuccessful. I'm happy enough with my ash pipe though. After 30 years of using an ash pipe it is what I'm use to and what I feel most comfortable with. Thanks though. I appreciate the post. Also it may help someone else!

Yeah it crackles like a mofo. Real loud. I put it up top and inhale as it crackles and then bring it down and inhale more. I think I'm going too long. I end up taking like 25-30 second hits and I heard it should be 15
how much r u putting on each time u reckon? maybe it's jus bc ur burning and holding in all the smoke n bc its not like a missive amount (let's say just sprinkling little bits compared to let's say a idek example half a filter tip phatter rock) or even say its average but not as good quality this time (more cut or they whipped to much bicard in blah blah) then bc your there inhaling and burning for say 15 secs n holding it all again for another 30 then maybe your lungs are just absorbing it all n then bc ur breathing in more oxygen it basically just in a way doing as your lungs should, taking alll the drugs out ya smoke n letting you blow out the air ya don't need hahahah but yeah idk but maybe this im not a doctor tho just a uk smackheadcrackheadfunnygyal lol - hope ya good tho dude

Ok. Thanks for the replies. I need input from more people though too.

So since posting this I've had like 4 more sessions. all the same result. I use a glass straight shooter with the standard size copper scouring filter in the end, burnt of course to rid it of harmful chemicals. Then I load a nickel or so of my stuff, pretty good quality, and set a timer on my phone that beeps after 14 seconds so I don't over torch it. I start with it vertical after melting the rocks on a bit, and I put the lighter up top and draw gently to crackle the rocks and melt them into the chore. Then I point it directly out from my face and draw the tip of the flame into the opening, making sure to take it off and on so it doesn't get too hot. I feel the smoke coming in as I inhale, then I stop and hold it for 15-20 secs then exhale. No smoke. And it ALWAYS tastes like burnt shit. So what the hell do I do
are you sure they don't just give you bad shit orrr tryna give you duds- try someone else or if you have a bud that smokes too tell them n make them try ? im curious

Damoxy I am with you. Ive smoked crack on and off for 30 years and I personally prefer an ash pipe. I use a small pill bottle with pen minus ink and tinfoil. I have not had any luck the few times that I tried a stem and I had experienced stem users guiding me. I never got a good hit though! But I've never had a fail with an ash pipe! Just a note... Plumbing pipe works really well as a crack pipe and I believe that copper isn't as harmful to smoke from as aluminum. It's nice to finally hear from someone who uses an ash pipe as opposed to a stem. ?
can anyone explain what type of pipe this guy means tho also curious lmao?

Hi BL'ers,

Alright so forgive me for such a basic issue but I have searched this site and others high and low for help on this and I cannot find anything that has solved my problem.

I am not a newbie to smoking C (as it's referred to locally where I'm from). I have done it many times off and on over the past couple years, but not an everyday thing. In fact, today is the second time I've gotten it (did it two days ago) in a few months, so my tolerance isn't super high or anything.

I'm using a tire guage pipe properly made, with a Brillo filter of course and a standard bic lighter like I always have. In the past, I would get huge blasts every hit and it was worth it. Now, however, I can't seem to hit it right. I've lost my technique. I inhale just like I'm breathing if there wasn't a pipe up to my mouth slowly at first, rolling the piece as I put the flame close and my inhalation pulls the flame so it just barely touches the business end and I can taste and feel it coming into my lungs, and I inhale slowly at first then progressively faster until I can't pull any more then I cut the heat and hold for 15-20 seconds. I exhale and little to no smoke comes out, and I am using pretty good sized hits. I just don't get it. Sometimes it even tastes burnt, and before someone suggests it, I can't get the rose glass stems around here, nobody sells them. I've tried smoke shops and every ghetto convenience station I could find.

I have a sack left but I don't wanna go any further until I know I'm going to not waste my shit. I appreciate any help in advance, thanks.
Same problem. I think it‘s shitty cuts.