• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Needs Moar Meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a little high from 10mg oxycodone.

now i feel like some etizolam to balance out. but realized I've dosed etizolam once a day in the past four days :S so I'd better not.

if i took some ritalin i would would be feeling nice. but that's just fucked up; having ritalin after the oxy.

so i guess just going to smoke some cones

1.85g of ma daeng kratom I just bought from a headshop. Loose stuff in a bag. I was pleasantly surprised by how good that felt.

Also, ate 2 mg of Alprazolam throughout the course of the night. Though I think the combination may have muddied the effects a bit. Next time, I'll push the bars until after the kratom wears off.

Last edited:
Earlier I had a glass of wine
Cigarettes
Peppermint Tea
Chamomile Tea
Resin hits from my bubbler cause I'm all outta weed
Melatonin
Valium (refill day woo)

And some good ol' anime. Watched that Ghibli film I missed when it was on at the cinema, From Up On Poppy Hill, which was amazing, unsurprisingly, and some Cowboy Bebop.

Bebop is always a good choice.

Last night was a mix of liquid coke snorted, half a litter of rum and a fair amount of 'White Rhino' but who the fuck knows what it really is. Its good bud, i know that much and i had a great night.

Regaining my head now... Fuck..
Good thing they'res still plenty of pot. ~Spark~

Did 2 bags over the course of yesterday afternoon. About .5-.6 with a few really intense speedballs.

37.5 mgs promethazine ( high dose for me )
25 mgs Diph
Cigarettes
Hot cocoa
Pretty boring night :/ wish I had a bowl to smoke

Last edited:
Last night was like ~3.5g of kratom and then 1 mg alprazolam to sleep. Very pleasant though I think I'll skip the former today.

It was a nice blunt and bowls of some excellent white widow between 2 friends and me. I was so stoned at one point that I fell asleep in the car (my friend was driving).

$25 bag of some bomb H
15 mgs valium
50 mgs promethazine
Amp Energy drink
Shit ton of pot and cigarettes. Oh yeah, and I bought an e cigarette! Yah!

3.6 g kratom
1 mg alprazolam
1 beer
3 drinks of brandy

This is an extensive cocktail by my standards. Wouldn't mind another item or two. Maybe I'll add some nicotine on top. I have an e-cig but a hand rolled cigarette of fresh tobacco would be the shizzzit right now.

Last edited:
tonight it is icehouse and1.5 mg alprazolam. should sleep good tonight epecially considering i never went to bed last night. Really really wish ihad some damn green tho.......got a nice bong just begging to be hit.....shouldn't complain tho right?

Last edited:
wait cuzie i really hope you menat a milligram and not a whole gram of alprazolam

A lot of this would be to keep me feeling okay, but I indulged, tonight:

Three hours ago:

2 mg Klonopin
4 mg Ativan
1,400 mg Soma
200 mg Lyrica
100 mg Ultram, and
10 mg Ritalin (Ritalin was insuflated.)

I am feeling nice.

Bowls of some very tasty AK-47 cannabis
5mgs of Alprazolam
55mgs of Hydrocodone
50mgs of Melatonin

Nicely stoned and have a nice opiate/benzo buzz flowing!

Been up for almost 2 days doing speed and heroin. Did my last lil bit of meth around noon ( its almost midnight here ) so 12 hours ago. About an hour ago I Iv'd a fat $25 bag of some pretty good H.Been smoking bud all day/night and popping promethazine every couple hours or so. Gonna crash the phuck out real soon!

Tonight it was

two 9% beers
half a bottle of red wine
4-fa
cigs

feeling so good

Last edited:
Last night it was canadian moon mist (I drank live on the radio :p) and then sex.

10\10 best pot I've ever smoked
.5mg clonazepam a bit ago
wine and beer and hope for a good and a deep sleep.

Not a bad end to a workday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.