• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Needs Moar Meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same as my morning fix and afternoon fix - chasing that dragon and following it up with copious amounts of cigarettes. Life is good.

30-40mg DXM
4-5 grams kratom
a little weed

I might add in a little temazepam later.

Last night it was many joints and some badass oatmeal stout, the name of which i forget.

30mg diazepam
600mg gabapentin
Tea with fresh GABAergic herbs/roots

Taking bluedolphin's suggestion to enhance the dreamy, psychedelia of cannabis. 12mg melatonin 30 mins prior to smoking to see what it's all about.

Taken from: MELATONIN: Your Body's Natural Wonder Drug,

Russel J. Reiter, Ph.D., Jo Robinson;©1995 Bantam Books:198-199

Of all the known ways to stimulate melatonin production, none is more dramatic than smoking marijuana. Marijuana stimulates production of a prostaglandin called PGE2, which may relate to its ability to stimulate melatonin production. Italian researchers discovered that when eight men smoked a cigarette containing the active ingredient in marijuana, THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), they had dramatically higher melatonin levels twenty minutes later. After two hours, their melatonin levels were 4,000 percent higher than at baseline!(11)

Took 5g captain kratom for the first time. Definitely feeling it pretty well. Not 100% sure I like it. Not disliking it either.

Last edited:
Cup of coffee (out with a friend)
25 mgs valium
Couple bowls of weed
Cigarettes

A new imperial stout I haven't tried yet (gonna crack it in a bit), sucking on some diazepam now. Got another anime lined up that should entertain nicely. I'm no weeaboo but I can't get enough of dat good sheeeit. I also think I need to watch howls moving castle again, I was reminiscing about that one with a friend over the phone today.

A new imperial stout I haven't tried yet (gonna crack it in a bit), sucking on some diazepam now. Got another anime lined up that should entertain nicely. I'm no weeaboo but I can't get enough of dat good sheeeit. I also think I need to watch howls moving castle again, I was reminiscing about that one with a friend over the phone today.

Same thing: Valium, beer and anime.

The roughly .15ish remaining half of my second bag of the day of great dope

Drank a couple fortys and took some good thai kratom.....good combo had tons of energy but then could go to sleep right when i wanted. And apparently I smoked the rest of the fire I had cuz its gone.....shit! oh well gotta get some more.

Some alcohol and a little Valium.

I am not happy with my recent beer consumption, however it's more legal than weed and I don't see my rate of consumption increasing so imma jus ignore it for now.

30 mgs methadone ( on top of the 90 mgs I ate wayy early this morning)
25 mgs promethazine (promethazine hella phucks me up, especially being on methadone)
8th of weed shared with a couple friends
2.5 mg valium
12 oz coke and a bunch of cigarettes.
Was nodding out so friggin hard while I was kicking it with this Girl that I like. I couldn't help it.
She was nodding out as well so it worked out perfect :)

Last edited:
a bundle of street morphine diacetate
2 dub vials of freebase pepsi
1mg xanax
~50mg roxis ---(first time doing oxy in a while, and i smoked it! it works quite well, a stimulant high but still quite noddy. Does give you energy. As you might expect, smoking 'sessions' are a great way to do it. Just break the 30mg roxi into quarters, and smoke the quarters individually, every 10 to 15 min until you've got a grin on your face.
.2g vaped killer sativa bud, not sure what the "Strain is" could be purple bubblegum strawberry sour kush for all i care, its fucking killer

8mg IV hydromorph is all, pretty broke and my friend hooked it up for tonight I'm glad, it's been a while :\

Oh yeah and some bong rips of course.

~Ms.P

Status
Not open for further replies.