• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Needs Moar Meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
^yup, my second favorite benzo, second only to it's superior metabolite temazepam.

It was one 8% beer, one 5% beer, and had 500mg 5htp and 120mg dxm and various antihistamines throughout the day.

Blue Moon beer, Vanilla coffee with coffee creamer wine, Miller High Life

Good cannabis
5mg clonazepam sl
600mg gabapentin
What remains of my morning methadone.

The Egg and I from that soundtrack is my favorite song to whistle, ever. You seen The Wind Rises yet? I can't wait to watch that one.

Nope I haven't, and is that song from the movie? I haven't completely finished the series or watched the movie yet, I'm on episode 13 or 14 I think.

@OT: Cigarette, valium, melatonin.

I reeeeeaaaally hope I get some shut-eye tonight.

The song is from the show, I can't remember the episode but they are searching for something in it... It might be the episode with the betamax tape, I'm not sure. I need to rewatch the series again along with a couple other of my all time favs, samurai champloo and trigun.

Last night- Double shot of Jameson, clonazepam, gabapentin and a bowl of some potent purp strain. As well as my fair share of dabs outta' the homie's vape pen. Great night overall and saw some friends I hadn't seen in too long, ate wings, got buzzed nicely, and slept like a baby.

1200mg gabapentin, 500mg chlorzoxazone, 10mg ab-fubinaca and 2mg melatonin.

Last night I drank a lot of vodka in a party. Just when I had found the perfect sinergy between cannabis and alcohol I fucked up and drank more so by the end I was just too fucked up. Now I have a little hangover 8)

25 mgs valium
Couple bowls of weed
Cigarettes
Will prolly take more diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.