• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

⫸STICKY⫷ Words Social - Fountainhead

hey--I'm teaching a bookmaking class this summer for 14-17 year olds, bad--you could come take it and make your own!

It's official, Words is the new fun sub-forum!
Great job in here New.. this place seems more lively than before.
We have lost a few regulars after we stopped battling and i miss Papaverium (come back, biotch :) )
But there are many new people and older BLers but seem new to this particular part of BL, excellent people in here.
It seems to have become where people go to artfully express themselves.
Also to have fun in the kick ass "First 2 words" thread.

-HOOD

Anyone around to shoot the shit with? Kinda bored.. I'll check back in like 10min.

-HOOD

Sorry for the double post.. this thread dont move fast enough so i assume New will let it slide since the last post was days ago.

I was just talking to an old friend on FB and he said he went overseas (military) and has PTSD.
I said "you kill anyone?"
Then suddenly the whole conversation was deleted..
What are the odds FB did it because of me saying that? lol.

How about writing an autobiography. Where does one start?
I mean going in order sounds stupid to me.
The way I remember things is by the music that was going at the time.
I am thinking of using that somehow.

To all you i "yelled" at in the 2 word thread.. i apologize if any of you took offense, i was in a bad mood.
But in all fairness, I did start it and it is supposed to be only 2 words.
Sorry for my attitude, do as you all please. I'm not in any position to tell anyone what they can and can't do.
My apologies again.

Just lets try to have our convo's in here.. that's what the social is here for.
I'd actually enjoy just shooting the shit with all you that post in here (us "Words" people), seems we all get along pretty well IMO.

-HOOD

EDIT:
I am busy writing a novel. Any other writers out there?

I write, kinda.. I've still yet to hear what your novel is about.
When does it come out? and will it be available to the public (like widely produced) or only from you?
Make sure to let me know when you publish it.. no matter what it's about i'd buy a copy. If you'll sign it for me ;)
You know, just in case you go viral with it i can be like "I have an autographed copy :p lol )

Last edited:
Hey, 00--I missed you 'yelling' at people about the two word thread being two words (and I'm too lazy to go find it but I'm with you--two words is two words! Not three.;)

I like to write and I hate to write. I scribble and dribble words out very randomly. I can't seem to commit to writing the way I did to painting even though truth be told, I like most of my writing better than my paintings. It's easier to say, "I'm a painter" to people because they can see my work. Saying "I am a writer" when you have nothing published just makes people think you are pretentious; you have to just say that you like to write. It shouldn't be that way but I have observed this difference.

I miss an old member, Pip (panic in Paradise), who used to grace the Words forum. I'm loving the eclectic current Two Words crew though.:)

Where'd all the Words people go to?!

Summoning all you asshats! Report in lol.

-HOOD

I've been busy reading the 11th book of War and Peace, and also been busy writing my novel.

Question to everyone out there: what are you all busy reading? What are your favorite books? Describe the genre/general themes of the books for me so I can figure out if I want to read them too. :) I'm trying to get a good repertoire of novels in pdf/djvu format so I can have a nice library collection with me wherever I go. :D

i'll be a words people yeaaaa.

Captain.Heroin: i just finished reading "the fourth dimension", by rudy rucker. his theories on the fourth dimension are pretty out there, to say the least, but i love his concepts.

as to favorite books, i can't go a day without thinking about the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy trilogy. the best 5 books i've ever read in the history of my life; who ever thought that sci-fi and comedy could meld together so fluidly? i mean, really, what more do i have to say? i don't even know what i'm saying as it is.

Waffle sock.. how do you get a gif to work as an avatar? everytime i tried it was a still picture even though it was a gif.. I resized it and everything so it wasn't too large, but it wouldnt move after uploading to BL.

Waffle sock.. how do you get a gif to work as an avatar? everytime i tried it was a still picture even though it was a gif.. I resized it and everything so it wasn't too large, but it wouldnt move after uploading to BL.

I believe whatever program you used to resize the animated .gif ended up discarding the series of animated images in lieu for the first image by itself. You probably need different software to resize the .gif you want, or you should find an animated .gif file that's already 50x50 pixels

============

I finished reading War & Peace the day before Leo Tolstoy's birthday; as per google's logo. Pretty coincidental and awesome!