Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather? v. Take Benzos, Lose Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papaverium

Bluelighter
...Have unlimited money, no drug tolerance ever, but extremely difficult access to drugs?

...Have unlimited DOC, unlimited money, but a ridiculously high tolerance to drugs?

You may only pick one, and explain why you would chose it.
Then provide the next poster with a similar question.

GO!​ :D

~Ms.P

Last edited:
man, i gotta go with number one. if i had unlimited money, what the hell would i need drugs for lmao seems like a pretty easy decision to me. most, almost all of my problems stem from a lack of money. i'm sure a lot of people can relate to that haha.

Yes! Missed this thread.

3., because if I had unlimited money & drugs, then tolerance is obviously not an issue.

Okay...

Would you rather...

Temazepam or diazepam?

Lets take door number 3 Unlimited money wouild solve most problems, and unlimited access means that your crazy tolerance could be breached.

I have a question for YOU OP: Would you rather fight 1000 bears the size of a mouse, or one mouse the size of a bear?

Yes! Missed this thread.

3., because if I had unlimited money & drugs, then tolerance is obviously not an issue.

Okay...

Would you rather...

Temazepam or diazepam?

Ahhhh, I see, we can make it one of those threads. I was initially intending on seeing replies to my initial questions, but i like your idea ;D

I pick Temazepam, because it's stronger (to me) and gives a damn goood night's sleep....

Lets take door number 3 Unlimited money wouild solve most problems, and unlimited access means that your crazy tolerance could be breached.

I have a question for YOU OP: Would you rather fight 1000 bears the size of a mouse, or one mouse the size of a bear?

And I think I'd rather fight one mouse the size of a bear,.... 1000 miniature bears would trip me the fuck out!! lmao

Would you rather chew a pressed ecstasy tablet, or plug shards of meth, uncapsuled?... lol

~Ms.P

Ahhhh, I see, we can make it one of those threads. I was initially intending on seeing replies to my initial questions, but i like your idea ;D

Tbh your three original questions wouldn't get this thread going as much as if everyone made a new ultimatum for every reply.

And I would plug meth uncapsulated, through an oral syringe.

Would you rather drink a particularly large and distasteful brew of san pedro tea or chew a high dose of iboga?

Tbh your three original questions wouldn't get this thread going as much as if everyone made a new ultimatum for every reply.

Yeah, you're totally right, :p I suck at making new threads.... lol

I'll take the Iboga because it could help a lot with this quitting opiate thing heheh.

Would you rather be high at a job interview, or high talking to the cops?

~Ms.P

High at a job interview, which I typically am. I used to take a very low dose of a benzo and a medium dose of dextroamphetamine, which would typically work wonders. Spud (from trainspotting) only got it half right :p

Intranasal pure cocaine (75mg) or oral pharma Dextromethamphetamine (20mg)

I'll take the Detxromethamphetamine.... I hate cocaine!! lol even if it's pure cocaine. haha

Would you rather do a CWE on T3's, or Drink a bottle of cough syrup? lmao

~Ms.P

CWE T3, when i had no opiate tolerance, codeine actually got me quite high. And I don't really have much tolly now, so yeah.

And by cough syrup I'm assuming you mean codeine/promethazine syrup rather than DXM? Either way, my answers still CWE.

CWE T3, when i had no opiate tolerance, codeine actually got me quite high. And I don't really have much tolly now, so yeah.

And by cough syrup I'm assuming you mean codeine/promethazine syrup rather than DXM? Either way, my answers still CWE.

Hahaha I apologize, I totally meant DXM. I should have specified. lol but yes, either way, the CWE is the way to go ;)

~Ms.P

Get drunk.

Would you rather drop acid and do your everyday chores or do a bunch of meth out in the desert?

Acid and chores, meth in the desert would be the worst hell imaginable.

Would you rather snort 2c-b (burns horribly) in the middle of downtown in a huge city packed with throngs of people or inject shake n' bake meth right before an exam in the school washroom?

I'd snort the 2cb
Would you rather shoot mdma or mda?

Id rather shoot mdma.... Mda is more psychedelic which sounds super intense to IV lol....

Would you rather swim 100miles for 10kg of Heroin, or Climb 100 miles for 10kg of Meth?

​~Ms.P

Since black people cant swim,i see a higher profitability in the heroin.

Would you rather have 3 10mg oxyIRs or 1 roxy 30?

I've never seen a Roxy before in Canada, not ever sure if we have them here, so I'll pick the OxyIR's which I guess is the American version of our Supeudol. :/

Would you rather smoke bunk weed, or snort shitty coke?

~Ms.P

I would have to go with unlimited DOC, unlimited money, but a ridiculously high tolerance.:D Because limited supply is my biggest fear 8o

Status
Not open for further replies.