• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather? v. Take Benzos, Lose Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deal with some severe opiate related constipation or have an insane hangover?

Got an answer to Seyer's question? ;) (I'd pick the Eiffel Tower... would probably cure my fear of heights lol)

I'd rather have an insane hangover because I know it's only gonna last all day, maybe two days. But opiate constipation can get really fucked and lasts for days (or basically til you start wding, depending on the addict lol)
Let's just say, I don't wanna go to the hospital to have a chunk of shit the size of my foot removed manually....

WYR: Eat a white-chocolate macadamia nut cookie or a caramel double fudge brownie made with good ol' cannabutter??

(Hahahahaha I realized after I posted this, that the sentence before my WYR question is probably a total food turnoff for some people. My bad :p )

Last edited:
Wait, do they both have cannabutter? Because the cookie sounds tastier.

Would you rather take shrooms and go to the cinema to watch a showing of 2001: Space Odyssey or go sky diving on crystal meth?

Yes hey both have cannabutter, I tried to fix the wording lol.

I'll take the shrooms, I very much dislike strong stims, and heights.

WYR: Be drunk on cocaine, or drunk on ketamine?

Drunk&on coke. cocaethylene, dawg.

Cocaine and MXE or Amphetamine and Ketamine?

MDA + ketamine is pretty bomb, i don't like mixing LSD with ketamine unless it's on the comedown.

PCP or MXE + LSD?

I don't think I'd like to get wet
I've heard great things about mxe though and who doesn't love a good lucy combo, so yeah that

Funny story, I banged some mda once and then snorted a rail of k for my first time one evening last summer
I was listening to Santana live and was just dancing all wonky like in my room until I was called in the kitchen to help with dishes

I grabbed a plate and started running it under the water and all kinds of crazy colorful fractals started appearing from the middle of the plate as the water would hit it
Flipped me out lol

Would you rather eat pure dope (with a substantial tolerance of course) or snort some alright dope or shoot shitty dope

Eat the pure dope, it would last longest.
Shooting shitty dope is just.... ugh....
And snorting it is meh....

WYR: Plug a pressed ecstasy tablet, or Snort a 2c compound?

LSD + ketamine.... best combo!! (one of) ;P

I love K-holing on acid <3

WYR: Datura, or a large dose of Diphenhydrenate??

Datura, since I've never tried it before anyway

Unlimited N20 or Unlimited LSD for 1 night?

Unlimited nitrous. Never had free access to a tank (but I have to a sheet).

WYR never sleep again (but die at a normal age) or live forever (and need a normal amount of sleep)?

N20.

Depends on if I can get away with any or not ;P

I'd pick the cocaine fields because it would be way less tempting...

BUT I'd prefer the poppy fields because poppies are beautiful, and if I DID in fact have a chance to sneak away with any... hehehehhh

Actually just walking through a poppy field can get you high; not so much with a coca field. The former is evidenced by someone I met in the hospital; he was in the army, placed in the middle east and opted to walk through one instead of riding through on a humvee. He was "high for days".

Unlimited kratom for a day or 80mg oxycontin.

Kratom. Less rebound depression and side effects making a binge easier on me. Although my stomach might disagree with me.

3 doses IM MXE or unlimited plugged ketamine-sodium dicarb for 4 hours?

Opium obv ;)

Take DOB thinking it was LSD, or take MXE thinking it was Ketamine?

DOB and LSD. If I snorted the amount of ketamine I do, and it was actually ketamine, i would probably die or lose my mind. my dose for mxe is 20-40mg. My dose for ketamine is up to 200mg when snorted.

Temazepam or any combination of any other two benzos? I know which I'd pick.

Triazolam and flurazepam, together, because I have yet to try either, and both seem much less commonly available than temazepam.

WYR -

A) # 60 MS-Contin 100 mg AND # 90 Xanax 2 mg AND 4 oz. of the best quality weed.
OR
B) # 90 Roxicodone 15 mg AND 1/4 oz. pure cocaine AND 1/8 oz. pure MDMA.
OR
C) # 180 Norco 10 mg/325 mg AND # 90 Adderall IR 30 mg AND 2 mg pure LSD-25 with 100 mcg per pre-measured dose.

So, which do you wish to find in your nightstand right now; A, B, or C? Casual sharing permissible, but sale of any prohibited.

Option a because it has the realatively most opiates and benzos, weeds alright just wish it was pure coke instead would picked b but it's way less opioids and I don't fancy MDMA that much

Status
Not open for further replies.