• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather? v. Take Benzos, Lose Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IV Ket mos def

Tripping on an eighth of shrooms at the dentist or tripping on 150ug LSD and 700mgs dxm and getting a haircut

shrooms at the dentist if it wasn't for the dxm id pick the haircut thing, that would be pretty cool on acid.

You ruined it man, YOU RUINED IT.

A line of 4-FA or a line of coke?

orite

a line of coke by far, I don't like 4-fa at all

oral hydrocodone or oral morphine

oral morphine

shrooms at the dentist if it wasn't for the dxm id pick the haircut thing, that would be pretty cool on acid.

I got my hair cut while on a decent bit of K before; to make things that much more awkward it was my best friend's mom giving me the hair cut.

5meo-dmt+salvia or jwh-018+nn-dmt

both in the same pipe

Those combos don't sound too enjoyable. But I'd go with the jwh and n,n-dmt I guess. :p

Edit: oops

Intranasal ketamine or IM'd MXE?

the ket, I don't want to IM anything no thanks.

Oxycodone or Amphetamine

LSD by far.

I haven't touched MDMA in almost 4 years i think.

Smoke on 420 or drink on St. Patty's Day? (Probably an obvious answer, but whatevs)

I dislike alcohol.. so, obvious answer :p

WYR go swimming in the ocean on mushrooms or ketamine?

Mushrooms, ketamine would be terrifying. I skinny dipped in the ocean while on mushrooms last year with my then-girlfriend, and it was kinda scary, but in a cool way.

Mescaline or MDMA?

Really? I love swimming on ketamine... lol I did not specify how much ;)
Swimming on a non-k holling amount is a good time. BUT i was in a pool hahahha the ocean would be next level

Mescaline because I have never tried it yet tbh :/

Nitrous or DMT on a roller coaster?

IV ketamine.

Sky diving or scuba diving, while on 2C-B?

Scuba diving. it would be really uncomfortable but kind of cool.

Music festival on MDMA or on mesacaline?

Depends on the festival, Mescaline for jam band or jazz type shows and MDMA for every other show.

Would you rather have a weekend of unlimited coke and booze out with the crew or a quite weekend alone with unlimited opiates?

Weekend alone with the opiates, more specifically a shit ton of heroin.

A tour of colombian cocaine fields, or a tour of afghani poppy fields?

Depends on if I can get away with any or not ;P

I'd pick the cocaine fields because it would be way less tempting...

BUT I'd prefer the poppy fields because poppies are beautiful, and if I DID in fact have a chance to sneak away with any... hehehehhh

WYR: Find out your ketamine is laced with meth, or find out your meth is laced with ketamine? lol

Well, I did say tour and not sneak in so it would be supervised ;)

Meth laced with ketamine, at least with that I already planned on being up for a few days.

DMT at the top of the Eiffel Tower (with all safety precautions in place), or on a Caribbean beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.