• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the weirdest food you've ever eaten to saitisty the munchies?

Step 1. Make super strong coffee
Step 2. Mix equal parts coffee, turbinado sugar, and butter (i think i used 1/3 cup each) until you get a brownish paste
Step 3. Spread in between toast

I put a whole bunch of other shit like hazelnut and stuff in it, sometimes I broil the mixture after spreading it on the toast and then it sorta has that roasted marshmallow kind of burnt-ness to it. But that's the basis for how i've made it. Haven't eaten it since last 420 though, maybe I'll make another one on sunday.

It's like the fattiest, sugariest, caffeinated-est thing you can eat. It's sort of like Nutella but with coffee.

mmmh sounds tasty.. do you think you could have the same result if I just mixed some actual nutella with some ground coffee?

Hummus and 90% dark chocolate between two thinly sliced apple pieces. Perhaps one of the most delicious things I have ever eaten.

Cucumbers and salsa, brown sugar, salt, hot sauce. I had lots of cucumbers and tried them with everything. Pretty damn good actually.

I dunno, not to weird, but i regularly make brownie batter just to eat, half the recipe, without the eggs... I don't even buy chocolate anymore because the from scratch brownie batter is so good! just cream, butter, sugar, vanilla cocoa and flour. it makes me happy... and i don't even feel like a pig afterwards. i could use the fat!

I love raw batter - any kind of cake, brownies, even muffins. It's so good.