• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Proudly presenting: EZ Test Kit for MDMA Purity: how much MDMA is in your sample?

easy e

EZ Test
We've figured it out!

The Ecstasy market is heavily polluted nowadays. One the one hand there are many pills floating around that do NOT contain MDMA at all, or just a little bit, and are being cut with other substances such as (Meth)amphetamine or piperazines. On the other hand there are pill going around that contain massive amounts of MDMA. The uninformed potential user of such samples is left without a clue and is potentially putting his/her health at risk.

We got the solution for both of these issues!

The MDMA Purity Test enables you to quickly get an idea about the purity of a sample, in other words: how much of this sample is MDMA or Molly. With an accurate scale, our test, some time and your phone you can calculate how much milligrams of MDMA is in a sample.

For more info: please visit http://www.eztest.com/?p=10130 and remeber that BL members get a 10% discount using their "BLUELIGHT" coupon. Hope to see you soon!

mdma-purity-web-e1397226109769.png

I'm guessing this doesn't quite work for pills considering the MDMA is purposely mixed with binding agents and such.. but, that's still awesome.

@folley : this test does work for pills! it doesn't react to binders and cuts.

here's how you do it:
- Weigh your sample on an accurate scale that can measure 0.001 grams and write down the total weight of the pill
- Take exactly 20 milligrams (0.020 g.) from the sample and make sure it is a fine powder
- Open the ampoule and add the 0.020 g. of sample, shake a bit and let stand for a while.
- Within 5-15 minutes you will have a general idea as to what you’re dealing with, however, a 30-45 min period will give best results. Compare the color of the TOP LAYER with the chart. The test was calibrated on a 10-25-50-75-96% pure sample.
- Now get your phone and start the calculator. Multiply the weight of the sample by the percentage found in the results. This will give you a general idea about how much MDMA is in the sample overall.

An example:
Suppose your pill weighs 0.286 grams which is 286 milligrams, and you got a result that corresponds to the 75% scale (high MDMA content) in the chart.
This means that your pill contains approximately 0.75 * 286 milligrams = 214.5 milligrams of MDMA

This test is great for samples that either contain just a little bit of mdma (and probably some other stuff suh a meth) or those ridiciously high dosed pills that go around in Europe

@stayhealthy1970 : we use the term semi quantitative because we use a 5-point scale for the results (10-25-50-70-95% pure)

Last edited:
Yeah but that's assuming the pills contents are homogenized, something that your just not gonna find in your everyday street pill. Still though this is a good step forward in home testing. If there's something I'm missing feel free to inform me.

would a pill hold when not homogenously mixed sufficiently? I'd guess it would fall apart... you gotta mix it well with binders, otherwise it doesn't hold...

Of course it would, it takes really expensive equipment to mix powders sufficiently. The MDMA isn't needed to keep the pill together hence why you can press prety much anything, you can press a pill with straight binder. MDMA pills on the street are NOT always evenly mixed, half a pill is not half the pills MDMA. When pressing thousand of underground street ecstasy pills you really think the presser is going to ensure the MDMA is evenly spread throughout the pill? I would imagine some pressers would invest in the equipment used to homogenize powders but the great majority won't, especially if they're pressing adulterated pills to begin with.

you have to mix any substance well with binders in order to press a pill, otherwise they get stuck in the machine or fall apart. I agree that those y-shaped homogenizers are pretty uncommon, however, mixing well is a vital part of pressing pills.

Having watched this youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MbNJYoHDz8) on the other Ez tests I understood that if a pill was high strength MDMA it would not necessarily show up the PMA response when testing.

I guess that this test, while interesting, could not be used to help identify PMA either….

you have to mix any substance well with binders in order to press a pill, otherwise they get stuck in the machine or fall apart. I agree that those y-shaped homogenizers are pretty uncommon, however, mixing well is a vital part of pressing pills.

I have to agree. You really can't press pills if it's not thoroughly mixed, there will be "hot spots" which could easily lead to overdoses. Street pills won't be 100% consistent the way pharmaceuticals are, there is often a spread in the doses of pills from even the same batch, but if you don't mix well enough it's going to cause a LOT of problems. And really, there are quite a few ways to homogenize a sample with even simple kitchen appliances.

If we're talking about 25i, then no you can NOT homogenize it without special equipment. In the case of drugs active in the 100s of milligrams like MDMA however, it's a lot easier to blend it "sufficiently".... just not perfectly.

@folley: exactly, one of those big semi-pro magimix blenders will usually do the trick! Hotspots are really something that occurs with mixing cannabinoids (as a liquid) into plant material, which has uneven absoption. Hotspots on blotters are the result of non-leveled drying (hanging them to dry too wet)
@ginger pee: the test does not react to pma at all, so this is not the designated test for such a purpose. We do not recommend this test for identification purposes. This test will give you an idea about the amount of mdma in a pill. The results should not be interpreted as: 'this is a weak pill so I will double-dose right away', this makes no sense... When a pill shows up as being weak, there's a good chance it is mixed with something else. We recommend to stay away from weak pills.
It will also warn you for one of those absurdsly high dosed pills (220 mg+) that are floating around. Take one of those and you don't know what hit you....

@ easy e - thanks that was kind of what I was thinking… but sort of the other way round… i.e. that if MD was showing up as being 80%+ pure then it was unlikely to have PMA in it… but this is supposition, with its associated risks….

I would NOT recommend buying from eztest.com.
It's been over 2 weeks and my order has not even been shipped, and they won't answer any e-mails.
Selective scam maybe(?)
@easy e feel free to PM me here and I'll give you my order number so this can be fixed.

I would NOT recommend buying from eztest.com.
It's been over 2 weeks and my order has not even been shipped, and they won't answer any e-mails.
Selective scam maybe(?)
@easy e feel free to PM me here and I'll give you my order number so this can be fixed.

I have always found them to be responsive and punctual. Could be that something went wrong with your order but I don't think it's a reason to recommend not buying tests from them as I think they are the best, though a bit expensive. But that expense comes with associated quality and usability as they are portable, easily disposable and have a very long shelf life.

Anyways, great work on the purity tests! I will wait for some feedback from users as to how accurate they really are (wondering if different tests of the same batch would yield exactly the same results, which would indicate they are accurate) and buy some if they prove to be good

Last edited:
How does it react to substances such as MDA, MDEA or bk-MDMA?

MDA and MDE will probably react the same. Although slightly different in their effects these substances are structurally soooo similar to the real thing that it is virtually impossible to differentiate between them. We always consider them to be more or less the same... ( I know there are differences, i know, i know....) Methylone/mephedrone do not react....

The idea behind this test is to give you an opportunity to weed out those heavily adulterated pills with caf/meth/whatever that only have a little bit of mdma in them but also to give you a heads up warning when a pill contains a mad amount of x, wich has become pretty common here in NL. 230-270 mg is not unusual... these amounts will floor the poor unknowing user... the test works, all you need to have is a really acurate scale. not one of those $15 made in china things...

Does this kit also work for MDMA moon rocks? I definitely want to test it before I take any. If not, does anyone know of a kit that does test moon rocks? Thank you