• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Proudly presenting: EZ Test Kit for MDMA Purity: how much MDMA is in your sample?

Does this kit also work for MDMA moon rocks? I definitely want to test it before I take any. If not, does anyone know of a kit that does test moon rocks? Thank you

This will work for crystal form MDMA too. You just need to be able to measure off an exact quantity with a very accurate scale or the test will not be accurate. Keep in mind that this test is to determine how pure your sample is (ie. how much MDMA is in there). To identify what substances are in there other than MDMA or in place of MDMA you will need another testkit, one for identification (marquis reagent, mandelin reagent, mecke reagent,...)

each kit holds 10 separate tests and will also be available in a single use pack ( EZ Test Tube) soon

each kit holds 10 separate tests and will also be available in a single use pack ( EZ Test Tube) soon

Hello,

I ordered one of your MDMA purity tests to the UK from your HQ in Amsterdam yesterday. On my bank statement today, there is the £30ish for the kit, but there is an additional charge of £15 labelled 'CHARGES 571827' also going to EZ Test Kit. Can you explain what this is for please!?

Edit: The charge appears to be from Barclays for making a SEPA payment. What a bunch of crooks.

Last edited:
We've figured it out! Hope to see you soon!

Your kit shows the amount of MDMA per sample - it doesn't highlight the amount of adulterants. 95% PMA - 5 % MDMA -. You don't state what is the safe dose of MDMA? Your kit will show a user that his pill contains 10% (for example) MDMA - that would encourage most users to take a few pills. What IF 80 % of that pill was PMA ?

Your kit would indicate - its MDMA, user feels nothing so they take more (its 10% MDMA afterall).

Last edited:
Your kit shows the amount of MDMA per sample - it doesn't highlight the amount of adulterants. 95% PMA - 5 % MDMA -. You don't state what is the safe dose of MDMA? Your kit will show a user that his pill contains 10% (for example) MDMA - that would encourage most users to take a few pills. What IF 80 % of that pill was PMA ?

Your kit would indicate - its MDMA, user feels nothing so they take more (its 10% MDMA afterall).

GREAT point Bearlove! This test must be used in addition to the adulterated testing kits but shouldn't be used as a stand alone test. And regardless of the result common sense still needs to be used (ie not taking a bunch of pills at one time).

Does that mean it gives 0-100% of the total 84% ?
The testkit reacts to MDMA.HCl so the 84% doesn't come into play here. If you have a pharmaceutical grade sample of MDMA it's going to be 100% MDMA.HCl, which is what the testkit would indicate

Hi there,

I was wondering about the scales you would use to measure your sample, you said not to use a £15 made in china pair ....
Well if you search for milligram scales they are either £10 - 30 or £1500-3000 . So there is a huge price range.
What is the accuracy of these cheaper scales ?? obviously the £1500 scales are so so precise.
What im trying to get across is, if your scales are not bang on precise, because no ones gonna pay £1500 for some proper scientific scales
for this shit.
How will these effect end results ?? i.e your scales are slightly under ... so you weigh 20mg but is actually 25/30mg ( just say for arguments sake )
are you going to get a false positive i.e your sample of mdma/ pill is stronger than it actually is ??
Like if you test with the marquis etc kits, you test a huge sample you will not be able to distinguish any other colour changes so well etc etc.
hope someone understands what im trying to say

cheers

kp

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone had any results with these tests ???

ive used two so far with poor results, not the products fault fault... but these are fuckin fiddly.... something you wouldnt take out with you to test stuff.
First one i used, put stuff in vial... gave a swirl... stupidly let my finger off the top... top popped off, vial fell out my hand.... vial broken on floor.
Second one, scales are shit ... inaccuarate reading ontop of trying to tip a tiny bit of pill in vial which has such a small area to tip powder in, spilling it ....

Ballache,

Be prepared with good scales an some small instrument to tip powder in aswell or you are wasting your money with these.....

you know these test kits are just hydorchloric acid? and if you happen to have some on hand it just place some molly or some of the pill on a plate and the darker it turns the purer it is... and its nothing new to add coke, dope, or meth to e pills... shit ten years ago when i first started messin with em we would love to get the ones with coke in em...

you know these test kits are just hydorchloric acid? and if you happen to have some on hand it just place some molly or some of the pill on a plate and the darker it turns the purer it is... and its nothing new to add coke, dope, or meth to e pills... shit ten years ago when i first started messin with em we would love to get the ones with coke in em...

Seriously!? What conc can I use? I have source.

These EZ Test MDMA purity tests worked well.

Pill results approximately matched drugsdata.com reported lab values. The color indicated that the pill was approx 50% MDMA by weight (a bit less, maybe 45%), and saferparty.ch lab result showed approximately the same concentration (45-50%). So you know your pill is (probably) not a fake)

Test of a crystal sample was noticeably darker (80%+). Using the printed color chart, it looked closer to 75-80%. But using the following photo of actual test tubes, it's closer to 100. As stated above, this is MDMA*HCl, so 97+ is possible (but rare!)

This pic helps a lot (easier to compare than the printed color chart that comes with the test).

Use something like a folded playing card, or a folded hotel room card to groove 20mg into the tube without it sticking. Guide it in with a needle or tweezers.
(First put the card on the scale. Then add sample, so the total weight is 0.02g higher. Don't zero (tare) your scale, hurts accuracy).
For $30 you can get an adequate 0-20g scale at 0.001 g.

Take pictures with your phone at 5, 15 and especially at 45 minutes, (so you can compare the color to other pills / samples you may need to test a year later)

The little test vial can stand on the table by itself, but it's easy to tip it over, esp since you need both hands to add the sample. So, before you get started, find some kind of steady holder / stand for that little test vial.

You need bright daylight and a white background.

Hope this was helpful. I don't work for them. Just a noob myself