• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do you tend to be "wasteful" or generous when you have alot compared to when ur low

legalizeall

Bluelighter
Do you tend to be "wasteful" or generous when you have alot compared to when ur low

Does anyone else have this problem. When you get a decent amount of whatever your poison is, it seems that you go through it quicker than when your down to the last bits of it. For example, do you pack bigger bowls for yourself or share with others that you wouldnt ordinarily do if your sac was smaller. Maybe smoke a bowl or two more than you probably should that you wouldnt do if you were low. Or if some fall out of the sac a little, its ok cause you have alot. But then when your low your looking for every little bit in that bag and scraping everything you can, counting bowls for the day, and then when your out wishing you had been more stingy with your bigger sac remembering when you could have gone without or just done less. Anyone else. I do and in the moment i justify using more for a variety of reasons. Then i curse those reasons when im out or have no money:\

Yeah mate, I'm keen to spread the wealth with my mates, shout a sesh, hand out a pill or blotter, give away a sample of a good stim. I always think its good karma...shame the fuckers just disappear when things are going well for them, I mean I never expect anything in return but I'm a little more tight with shit these days cause no one EVER slips me a suprise, they just disappear when all is good for them.

I'm fking Santa Claus with my drugs all the time no matter what
It's a point of pride

It is good Karma mindseye and amongst our neighborhood everyone knows who has what and if only one has they will always break out 1-2 doobs a night to keep everyone going till they score. Don't smoke anymore myself so I'm exempt there. People are tighter with the more expensive stuff though coke is still cheap here and that's included. If any one is tight there made aware through ridicule but the guys with families are given some leeway those who don't contribute weed themselves out. So Fl has always been a vacation so the party especially in winter must go on, lol. It's all about the peoples personalities.

Ha funny observation. Yeah that's me. Going all in right after reupping. Streeeeetching it out towards the end.

Funny thing is, I still get great effects when doing small amounts of most things. I'm currently working on getting back to being conservative from the get go. Been on a bit of a rampage lately.

I'm wasteful whenever I feel like I can be. Usually right after re-upping or on the way to buy more or something.

I saver every single bag of high quality herion that I get my hands on everyone says this but literally the bags I get are the best in my ghetto ass city syracuse ny anyone else out the 315?

Sometimes I buy headshop kratom when I get big paychecks/am impatient it's only slightly more expensive when I factor in varying strengths and shipping/po box (live w parents sometimes I ship to they're house but the risk out weighs the reward). I am never generous, I'm one shysty [racial slur].

Last edited:
you can tell who is good for it when you hook them up and then when they get some, they show you some love. And the ones that dont are easy to spot and i have alot more trouble hooking them up with a bowl or something cause i know they aint gonna return the favor. Odd how they never have any but are always down to hit yours up. Or the dudes that downplay their use. "oh i never buy it but if someone offers than ya." Fuck off

Weekend addiction brought up a good one too. Ill be stretching it out and then i get the call or i get paid and all of the sudden that little bit that was lasting me a few days goes all in and up in smoke. Its funny.

Haha kind of. When there is more available, I don't really think too much. But if I'm down to the last bit, you can't just waste it, you might be left with nothing! TBH I'm pretty good at not being wasteful when I have quite a bit but stilll... there is a difference.