• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin Map of the US

Wouldn't the country of origin play into what part of the US is receiving what? I guess it really depends on the connections different people have.

I remember reading a DEA report that said most of the heroin coming into CT was from Columbia.

I really have no idea where Cincinnati gets there raw from
It's ecp but hardly ever milled powder, mostly re rocked I guess, always sold loosely in half or whole g's

I've seen every color from black, brown, gray, white, tan, etc etc, even seen some tar once that must have came from cbus
Heard it makes it's way here from Chicago, Detroit, or the Eastern seaboard cities, maybe from down south as well

I always wanted to cop from some other places just to see if it's better or worse quality in general compared to my city

He's only one individual, but guy I know gets the dope he sells from Detroit. His range seems to be east side of Cincinnati proper and all throughout the Eastern metro. I'd venture to guess a lot in our area comes from Detroit and maybe there's some from Chicago.

Atlanta is powder...offwhite or grey--usually...have seen tar 2x in many years...with the large Mex presence and tales of ATL being a big Mex distribution point- I would think there would be more tar. powder personal preference, from Philly so that is what I know...

Never see tar or meth in NJ, just cheap dope, you can get two doses of dope for the price of a pack or smokes

pa,nj,baltimore,de- steez #4 in stamps
i live in vegas and ive had some tar that is fire and some garbage
but i feel like it always gets me there weather i have to spend a few extra bucks or not

I started using H in the smack Mecca, Brooklyn, and always saw it in glassine bags/stamps- 10 to a bundle.

I've been living north of Boston for the past few months, and everything seems to be sold by weight in the little cut-corner, clear plastic baggies.

Those are the only two cities I have any expertise in, and I've never seen BTH. So on your map, the tri-state area and New England is probably gonna be pretty clearly defined as powder almost exclusively. Interesting project, I'm looking forward to seeing the results!

What is ECP? By the sound of it, I'm guessing it's what's called 'raw' out here, brown chunk weighed out by the (g). Anyway, there's that and there is and have been stamp bags of powder for the last 20+ years. There's one neighborhood that it's been said balloons of tar can be bought. However, actually finding a person that can get the fabled product is like finding where's waldo in an 'I spy' book. I don't think it really exists all like that. This is in SW PA

What is ECP? By the sound of it, I'm guessing it's what's called 'raw' out here, brown chunk weighed out by the (g). Anyway, there's that and there is and have been stamp bags of powder for the last 20+ years. There's one neighborhood that it's been said balloons of tar can be bought. However, actually finding a person that can get the fabled product is like finding where's waldo in an 'I spy' book. I don't think it really exists all like that. This is in SW PA

ECP stands for East Coast Powder

just moved to the midwest from tex and the scene is so different. foil wraps of powder and nice balls of tar in tx with the call.
midwest is different the struggle is real ...

I live in Maryland once only once was I in bmore and saw bth saw it when I lived in Texas but never would have thought I would have seen it in bmore but I know what you mean I'm in Hagerstown Maryland and the struggle is real out here for me lol

I don't think the old idea that ECP comes from only Columbia and not Mexico is generally true anymore. Take Chicago, it's estimated that 80% of our heroin, practically all ECP, comes from the Sinaloa cartel. Of course they also import cocaine from Columbia so they could be getting all their ECP from there too but it's pretty unlikely. Particularly because the Sinalo cartel holds the finest opium growing regions in Mexico, the Sierra Madres Occidental. Opium production in that region has increased considerably since the 80's when Columbia was the land of the cartel. Meanwhile, Columbia's opium production has dropped considerably due to eradication efforts funded by the US. The Sinaloa cartel most likely produces both types of heroin for export and continues to do so based on what's been regionally available for a good length of time. While I have sources to back up my statistics, I haven't been able to get a confirmation that they produce ECP so this is just my speculation based on what seems to be the trend, a drop in Columbian production and a rise in Mexican while overall heroin availability here continues to increase.

I've lived on the Eastern side of the US almost all my life and have only seen ECP dope. I heard of tar going around in Michigan but I only snorted at the time so wasn't interested, and it was only the one time. I was interested in seeing where what type of junk is predominant if there were areas where both BTH and ECP where around. Is there anywhere in the US where base is available like in the UK? I want to keep this very general like what state gets what or if there is a division like east/west north/south. Obviously specific locations are a no go. After enough data is collected I will make a map of the US outlining where each type can be found and where the dividing lines are. I am interested in finding out why certain types are more available in certain areas. Basically I can say for sure-

Michigan - This state's dope comes from people who bring it into Detroit or Chicago and then it spreads from there. Stamps are non exsistant. It is all ECP, either bought in chunks or a grey/white powder usually folded up in a lotto bet slip.

North Carolina- I've only seen ECP so far, but have heard tar is around on the west side of the state. A friend told me NC gear is almost always ECP sold like it is in MI in chunks. I did get stamps before that looked like they came from the North East, probably NYC.

yup thats michigan. theres some real dark brown rock coming around sometimesto o. not just the grey

Ahh super close, try about 50 minutes northeast. You?

Allentown? I live in the LV right now, but I am originally from Jersey.
A-Town does have some good dope. Some people bring it from NY/NJ and some from Philly. The majority is from NYC and it's bagged in A-Town. The Spanish boys buy the grams in NYC and cut it and bag it in PA. 10 bag bundles, same deal except since it's not huge operation mills like in Paterson, Newark or NYC, it is a lot of little mom and pop types and single dudes doing it themselves so quality and quantity by bag FLUCTUATES a hell of a lot. I know of one dude who had a NICE operation going in Allentown. He would buy like 100 grams a week in Brooklyn and bring it back to Allentown and bag it. Bundles were fat and cheaper than norm and quality so good. He had customers all from the LV and surrounding areas. Every time we would go see him, there would be like 4-5 other cars full of white kids waiting for the runner. It was so hot. Of course he got bagged. Stamp was: Black Angels then it became Hi-Power. It was a very popular stamp in Allentown in like 2008-2009.

Dude I deal with lives in Bethlehem, in fact a lot of the guys I dealt with do. It's closer to where I live. But he's from Jersey and gets it from Newark. So I know it's always good. I've been dealing with him for a few years now.

I don't think the old idea that ECP comes from only Columbia and not Mexico is generally true anymore. Take Chicago, it's estimated that 80% of our heroin, practically all ECP, comes from the Sinaloa cartel. Of course they also import cocaine from Columbia so they could be getting all their ECP from there too but it's pretty unlikely. Particularly because the Sinalo cartel holds the finest opium growing regions in Mexico, the Sierra Madres Occidental. Opium production in that region has increased considerably since the 80's when Columbia was the land of the cartel. Meanwhile, Columbia's opium production has dropped considerably due to eradication efforts funded by the US. The Sinaloa cartel most likely produces both types of heroin for export and continues to do so based on what's been regionally available for a good length of time. While I have sources to back up my statistics, I haven't been able to get a confirmation that they produce ECP so this is just my speculation based on what seems to be the trend, a drop in Columbian production and a rise in Mexican while overall heroin availability here continues to increase.

Well the Colombians contract the Mexicans to smuggle their dope over the border to the East coast, but I think there is an agreement the dope stays within the Colombians. I believe they get paid in coke, since the Mexicans can't produce coke. But I did read somewhere that it's so hard for the DEA labs to tell where the powder dope comes from now (signature program) because they suspect the Colombians showed the Mexicans (or at least trade/share chemists) how to produce the heroin. So it's a good possibility the powder heroin produced in Mexico is the exact way it's done in Colombia. That's the powder, not tar. So they can't tell if powder seized in a city like Chicago which is Sinaloa controlled is Mexican heroin produced by Colombian chemists or Colombian dope or Mexican dope produced by Mexican chemists who were showed by Colombians. lol

Allentown?

Yup, you describe it pretty well. The only thing I'd add is that Bethlehem is more Hispanic gangs and Easton black gangs. Allentown is mostly independent operators. I wouldn't underestimate the number of dudes who buy/are fronted 1,000 bundles from a mill in NYC or Jersey and let them sit in a storage locker, I've actually seen this with two separate dudes and both had solid bags. Older (30+) Puerto Rican dudes are the way to go in my opinion. Knowing numbers in Spanish is a huge plus.

your powder comes all the way from detroit damn. Well mine does too hahah straight down the i-90 on the bus about once a week big black dude riding into montana haha.

all mine.comes from detroit but i live right there soooooo