why did guido stay on tren year round

DETROIT*edm*JUNKIE

Bluelighter
why did you stay on tren year round, how did it change your physique, did it fuck your health up, was it worth it??

please describeeee, also id love to be invited to the gh15 forum.

Why stay on God's gift to bodybuilding kind? He wasn't on a blast dose of it year round but a cruise dose which is fairly mild on the system. I'm sure you can notice his posting is different now that he'd taken a mental break from tren but in all honesty other than that why come off if you can financially handle it?

As for gh15 there will be a public site soon. There is about to be a massive pruning of the less contributing members.

Why stay on God's gift to bodybuilding kind? He wasn't on a blast dose of it year round but a cruise dose which is fairly mild on the system. I'm sure you can notice his posting is different now that he'd taken a mental break from tren but in all honesty other than that why come off if you can financially handle it?

As for gh15 there will be a public site soon. There is about to be a massive pruning of the less contributing members.

yes but other forums would throw you into the flames if you ever suggested something like this tren year round. I wanna understand his mindset behind it.

why did you stay on tren year round, how did it change your physique, did it fuck your health up, was it worth it??

Because I was and am able to afford it. I'm also extremely serious about bodybuilding. From 16-22 I was lifting, stopped for a good 6 years when I was addicted to heroin, got clean and lifted for 2 years before getting on gear. It made sense because I established a good foundation. I really can't give a definitive answer on how it changed my physique because I was running other compounds as well but it leaned me out. It wouldn't of done shit though if I didn't have a foundation and low bodyfat. It didn't fuck my health up, but it did fuck with me mentally. The stuff is very hard on you mentally.

For the record I get blood work done monthly along with a urinalysis, hormone profile, and EKG.

Last edited:

Prove yourself on the public site when it is up and running and you might get an invite. gh15 is for serious bodybuilders, not for noobs. We used to invite noobs but it made for a shit environment so 95% were banned. To many new guys decided to blast Tren at 200mg ED and jump on monster stacks despite being 160lb with well over 10% + bodyfat and no little to no lifting experience.

I'm sure you can notice his posting is different now that he'd taken a mental break from tren.

I'm still on it along with some other powerful androgens. My posting is different because I'm talking to pretty young lady at my job. Some women have the gift of being able to calm me down.

I sure as fuck don't recommend being on Tren year around to anyone but maybe a few people here.

I couldn't fucking breath on that shit. Glad I got off. But j am hovering around 10 percent now, so after clean bulking for summer, another go with tren is going to look fucking great :)

How did I get accecpted to gh15, I didn't get referred by anyone I just applied and got an email saying I could log in. Few days later

Nolys the selection process is pretty thorough. On other boards I browse I saw a bunch of butt hurt people who didn't get in. Our very own Guido is a big dude over there as well. I believe approval goes through all the mods, admin, and what not. Like a background check. Welcome aboard and hope to see you posting there!

Guido, can I ask you how trenbolone is hard on someone mentally?

Well, like Genetic Freak said, it depends on the dose and the person taking it but it can make a person introverted, aggressive, sleepless, and can magnify negative emotions you are experiencing.

It can also cause paranoia and anxiety.

When you deal with all that for months at a time or longer it can have an impact on your personality.

Well, like Genetic Freak said, it depends on the dose and the person taking it but it can make a person introverted, aggressive, sleepless, and can magnify negative emotions you are experiencing.

It can also cause paranoia and anxiety.

When you deal with all that for months at a time or longer it can have an impact on your personality.
Thank you for sharing this with me guido.

Glad to see you are still doing well :)

I was able to deal with a lot of the mental side effects with meditation and a lot of self control.

For the record, Trenbolone isn't a steroid anyone should take if they have serious mental or emotional issues.

^^^ agreed. While the direct mental effects from Tren don't bother me too much, the way it can and does "potentiate" the emotions from other factors in life can be ridiculous. Something that would normally be a minor annoyance can feel like the whole world is crashing down upon you lol

I was able to deal with a lot of the mental side effects with meditation and a lot of self control.

For the record, Trenbolone isn't a steroid anyone should take if they have serious mental or emotional issues.

Guido.... Your opinion pls...!!!

In a personal argument: Whilst discussing to option of low dose Tren + Test on cruise, the subject of Tren toxicity was mentioned..!!
I wasn't aware Tren was a compound you would describe as being toxic..!! Not in the sense of most oral preparations are liver toxic..

Are you aware of any mechanism of Trenbolone that would make it a toxic compound, I've had a think and nothing springs to mind..

Or as stated: More toxic than Testosterone, my medical literature clearly states "as long as the dose is not excessive, testosterone has no side effects" (ie: no effects that endogenously secreted testosterone does not have)... As a cruise dose was mentioned, I see no issues with low dose Test or Tren combo..!!

Your thoughts pls...

Last edited:
Guido.... Your opinion pls...!!!

In a personal argument: Whilst discussing to option of low dose Tren + Test on cruise, the subject of Tren toxicity was mentioned..!!
I wasn't aware Tren was a compound you would describe as being toxic..!! Not in the sense of most oral preparations are liver toxic..

Are you aware of any mechanism of Trenbolone that would make it a toxic compound, I've had a think and nothing springs to mind..

Or as stated: More toxic than Testosterone, my medical literature clearly states "as long as the dose is not excessive, testosterone has no side effects" (ie: no effects that endogenously secreted testosterone does not have)... As a cruise dose was mentioned, I see no issues with low dose Test or Tren combo..!!

Your thoughts pls...

Trenbolone is not toxic.

The only way I could see an issue with Tren is not drinking enough water on it, thus putting strain on the Kidneys or the Trenbolone depot being of low quality and containing a ridiculous amount of BA, which can cause liver issues in high amounts.

Last edited by a moderator: