L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ever hooked up on Craigslist?

zombiesarepeaceful

Bluelighter
Seriously though. Have you ever? Did you post an ad, or did you respond to an ad?

I've done both....not exactly proud of it due to the stigma surrounding Craigslist and hooking up with people in general, but it went ok. Didn't get murdered or anything. I guess I got lucky.

Share your Craigslist hook up stories, good or bad. I want to know your experiences. Even if you ALMOST did it but at the last minute decided not to, tell me why you chickened out.

not Craiglist - but certainly a lot of others :)

Met up with a few people to fuck but IRL they were horrible / or really freaked me out so said - no. Met some great people and had some wild times - met up with this guy one night, it was simply amazing - 13years later he still sitting next to me <3. He is the Bear that I love :)

That's good to hear that you had a good experience. Come to think of it, I did have some bad/neutral experiences...

I've learned to ask for a full body pic, not just a face pic. (Nothing wrong with bigger people, I've had sex with many people who weren't skinny and that's perfectly fine...but some people carry their weight better than others. Some people look really good with some weight on them and others....not so much. Random sex is all about attraction so if I'm not attracted, I really don't want to go through with it...although I have before)

One guy came over, but after I started blowing him he got scared and left. He was "straight" and I think he got a little scared about having a gay experience.

Another guy, I met up with him and when I got to his house he looked NOTHING like his picture...I said I had to go and just got out of there.

I've tried, and like the stories go, it's about 95% spam, with a margin of error of 5%.

The best story I ever read about a Craigslist encounter was a dude on here that stated he went to meet this girl, who ended up being extremely fat, but he fucked her anyway and it was the nastiest thing ever, and as he was fucking her all he could smell was a putrid odor, and she ended up squirting on him. PLEASE WHO EVER YOU ARE TELL THAT STORY AGAIN!!!!! That was one of the funniest things I have ever read in my life.

Me personally, no Craigslist stories. My buddy does it all the time. He has showed me pictures of the girls, and they are surprisingly hot. Just because you're a beautiful female doesn't mean you don't got a little crazy in ya ;).

I got a handjob from a skeezo after I fingered her. Also went on a date with an alright chick. Nothing ever came of that, can't remember why.

um I posted an ad once and got nothing but spam in replies. I met one girl off cl but she was not who she said. she was about 300 pounds, lied about her age and smelled of feces. nothing happened.

Yeah. Most ads on there are fake but I've hooked up 3 times off CL. The best part is the anonymity. Use a fake email and name for strictly that purpose and have some fun. Be safe too. Commendably, all 3 chicks I met up with were into safe sex, as am I. Don't know how common it is on CL though...

Once I responded to an ad and the guy sounded GREAT. But I made the mistake of not getting a pic. I met him on a public place, gave him a look and old him I had to go. Dude looked like Whitey from Fear and Loathing. He kept trying to get me to "just go inside for one drink, one drink". I explained, through my car window, that I didn't come there to make friends and have friendly conversation. Like someone else said, if I'm meeting you FOR SEX and I find you UNATTRACTIVE, why waste my time???

Not trying to call you out but couldn't that technically be seen as wasting his time as well? I mean he might have had other things he could've done instead. I've been that guy and I thought it was extremely rude that the date pretty much pulled the same thing on me without even talking to me but for maybe 3 minutes. I think even if there isn't any attraction it's just common courtesy to at least go along with the date you set up at least for a brief amount of time. Not like you ever have to see the person again but that's just my opinion.

This gives me an idea for a thread...

Last edited:
I haven't had much luck. I did get a few responses that were real, once, but the girl just seemed really inexperienced, and like she might become attached. I backed out. I wasn't that attracted. There was another girl. That fell through. And then there was a couple who wanted me. Then a guy who wanted to suck me off. I'm primarily straight, but I can enjoy other stuff, or have.

I've really only had luck with dating sites. Just recently hooked up with a girl who happens to be a teacher in my hometown (new). She... Is cute... But heavier than I really like. But she is a freak. Got her off 6 times. Me twice. Might see her again this weekend.

But nothing from CL.

one of my friends made a bunch of money and got us a couple call girls off there like 5 years ago, i would never try to get an actual date off there personally.

Was your choice to not get his picture. It's not like you couldn't have asked him... Kind of hard to know if there's any attraction or not, much less who the hell you're trying to find in a public place if you don't even know what they look like in the first place. :\ But anyways I'll quit clogging this thread up now. lol

nuttynutskin do you man, stop worrying about someone elses date (or lack thereof)

i've been ditched on dates for either spitting bad game, being drunk, fucking up the logistics, or whatever, it's really nothing personal.

Nah I'm not worried about anything or have anything personal with anyone. I just find it hilarious someone would meet someone blindly off Craigslist and then not like the outcome. lol

All of that would have been easily remedied if he would have just sent me a pic. If he had i would have never even agreed to meet. If I was being set up on a blind date and that happened, of course I would have politely followed through with the date. This guy looked 15 years older than the 28 he said he was. He was not honest about his appearance. Considering I was on CL to be anonymous, I had no interest entering a public place with someone I had no intention of hooking up with. Also, please let me know what the polite way to get away would have been. Sorry but for me a casual hook up is attraction first, personality second. His attitude about it was a big turn off too. He seemed to have a similar idea that I was OBLIGATED to spend time with him because I "drove all that way". That kind of attitude will send a girl packing even quicker. I spend time with people because I WANT to, not because someone thinks I SHOULD. I really don't see what "following through" would have don't except given him the idea I was interested in fucking him. Which I was not.

I think you've got the right idea.

Nah I'm not worried about anything or have anything personal with anyone. I just find it hilarious someone would meet someone blindly off Craigslist and then not like the outcome. lol

Not everyone on Craigslist is desperate and will have sex with "anyone". Some people still have standards...

Hot people enjoy dangerous casual sex.

Lmao, yeah from what I've heard Craigslist is where all the studs are. As far as danger, yeah I guess if the thought of being kidnapped or murdered with an axe is your thing Craigslist is also the place for you.

It happens. Not everyone is a 40 year old man in his mothers basement ;)

Neither am I...

He didn't want his face out there because he was worried about being recognized. He had a girlfriend and I live in a very small area. That was the "story" anyways.

So you basically were going to help him cheat on his girlfriend... This just gets better and better.

Last edited: