• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ever hooked up on Craigslist?

nuttynutskin said:
So you basically were going to help him cheat on his girlfriend... This just gets better and better.

h50AD9AA0

Think you got the wrong person buddy, I'm still laughing my ass off at the last few posts. I really was trying to quit derailing this thread but people want to keep bringing things back up.

Last edited:
I learned to ask for a FULL BODY picture....I've met people who looked great in the face but their body wasn't something that I found attractive....if it was a date I MIGHT be like ok, I'll stick around for a minute and see if they're a cool person. But it was a hook up, so I was just like sorry, I gotta go.

When I'm surfing, I check Craigslist from time to time. Usually, it's just for entertainment. One night, I liked what I saw and he appeared to be intelligent and interesting. I responded, he responded, and we set a time to meet. He was much larger than the body shot he sent me (like he didn't think I would notice when I met him?). I drove an hour to see him and decided to indulge. Not a perfect first meeting but had fun. I decided not to have a second meeting. Still, we all have a variety of social outlets to find what we need and you have to take some chances to find people looking for the same thing. Admittedly, Craigslist was a better source for finding furniture. Oh, well...

It seems super easy for guys to hook up with guys. It seems about impossible to just meet for a beer to get to know someone. They just want to get to sucking and fucking. Who knows how safe, sane and disease free they are. So I've never gone that route. And there are plenty of pros.

However, I did meet my Dominant lady friend on CL. She replied to my ad and she's a real gem. First met her in the hospital when her kid was having serious heart surgery. I brought flowers. Her and her poor children went through some tough times. I gave her space and corresponded with emails. A couple years later, im in her house, head on her belly while she's rubbing my hair. It's the start of something that's going to be really really good.

Just depends what you want. I don't go the shallow route that focused on just my immediate physical pleasure. Hey, what's your name, lets get off, just doesn't go with me. I want friendship at least, some heart and soul even more. But to get that I have to be real.

Met a pretty older dark skinned black lady on AFF years ago. SHe makes me hot, but is a major pillow princess. I've just resigned that's what we do. I can really get into eating her pussy. Tunnel vision where nothing matters but my speed, rhythm, her movements and her breathing... oh and her cumming on my face. And she can do it over and over again. 6 in a row is our record. Will go for 9 or 10 tomorrow. I'd love to take something that would really allow me to focus more, to be more "one with the pussy". Best I got is some 5mg oxy, so will probably do three of those and settle in for hours of licking.

Twice. The first time was also my first time having sex with a girl. It was fun but I'm not sure I'd do it again (hook up through CL, not fuck a girl ;)).

I was looking for just a new friend (female) and what ended up happening was we got drunk and we made out. I am a married, straight woman so I got a little freaked out, threw up and asked her to take me home.

I have to admit that I do think about it often and wish I would have not puked and just let whatever happen, happen.

That was my only experience with CL

No way, I would be far too scared to meet up with a stranger. Not felt like I needed to look online for sex though cos ive never exactly been short of offers in 'real life'.

I have hooked up 6 times on Craigslist and so far, so good. I think that if you feel each other out a bit you can trust your gut feeling. Of course I'm always a bit nervous, but every hook up was exactly what I hoped it would be. Middle aged married men seeking anon gay sex aren't into games and are pretty straight forward. They want to get in and get out......no pun intended. There's something hot about meeting a stranger and just letting loose.

No sexual encounters, but met a woman who was a gamer like me.

After falling through the floor at her house, swatting a roach off my drink cup, kicking hard dried dogshit out the way to get to the bathroom, I never went back, or spoke to her again. Her panties in the bathroom floor, yikes! Crotch was green, green!

You guys crack me up..you still had sex with these beasties, even after seeing the beastie wasn't sexy. Lol

Last edited:
You guys crack me up..you still had sex with these beasties, even after seeing the beastie wasn't sexy. Lol

Not everyone on these dating/sex sites are beasties though - I know that I haven't met one. As the poster above say's you can often get a very good idea on the person and very quickly (mainly through online chat, first impressions etc). Some people really do not care what the person looks like, some actually enjoy having 'anyone' use them (regardless of looks, hygiene etc).

I hooked up with three chicks and rolled with them. One of them was a weird hippie not good looking, other one was a psycho bitch, third one i had some action. Check my post.

I cannot count how many times I got laid from Craigslist, in literally ALL capacities. Something to note: Hit up girls in the "Strictly Platonic" section. For one, they're hotter and more likely to post pictures. For two, there's 99% less spam. For three, women post in platonic because it makes them feel safer and less like a whore. Bottom line, though, no one posts on Craigslist just "looking for some friends". No one.

I've met countless people for one-time fucks. Most of the time, they are regular girls with busy lives, no time for boyfriends, and don't want to meet someone at a bar. Granted, the perfect 10's don't really frequent CL, but they're out there. Everyone has needs, ALWAYS remember that.

I've also met several FWB's on Craigslist, where we become sexual partners and pretty much nothing else. Some of the coolest women I've ever met were FWB's I met through CL, including one woman who is potentially the most gorgeous specimen of a single mother I think I have ever met. She LOVED to fuck and swallow cum, oh yeah, and she also introduced me to anal. I met a 33 year old FWB when I was about 22, this woman would call me over, cook me dinner, swallow my load in the kitchen, finish dinner and ride another load out of me. She would text me in the wee hours of the night "You awake?", I'd go unlock the front door, she'd pull up in her car, let herself in, climb into bed with me, having amazing sex, get up, pee, leave and lock the door behind her. I had about 5 or 6 of these kind of women come from CL.

To top it off, I met my fiancee on Craigslist as well, but not in the casuals. :)

I just recently did a couple times. I certainly sent out more emails than I got replies for, turned down a few after seeing pictures or for other reasons. However the ones I did hook up with I had a positive experience. This one 19 year old(I'm 34) was an interesting experience. She couldn't have been more than 110lbs and wanted me to fist her. Had my entire hand and a couple inches of wrist in there, it didn't fit in easily by any means either.

Twice. The first time was also my first time having sex with a girl. It was fun but I'm not sure I'd do it again (hook up through CL, not fuck a girl ;)).

What was the first time like? I have yet to have sex and was wondering if craigslist made it more or less awkward. Any advice?

Not everyone on these dating/sex sites are beasties though - I know that I haven't met one. As the poster above say's you can often get a very good idea on the person and very quickly (mainly through online chat, first impressions etc). Some people really do not care what the person looks like, some actually enjoy having 'anyone' use them (regardless of looks, hygiene etc).

yep, mr. Bearlove, and bear411 (chat/hookup site for a gay subculture) works best for me. the first line of my profile is, "i don't do casual sex". this gets nada on Adam4Adam or ManHunt, but it works with the bears...and i consider manscaping an abomination anyway. since i changed to that (if y'all care, i'll post my profile here), it just changed everything. i expected i'd never get laid again, but what i'm getting is quality. a thing freely given is worthless; a thing hard earned is priceless. screw free sex and unconditional love- i want a man who makes me earn it, every day, by being the best i can be, so i value and respect what we have.