• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Can Tachycardia be dangerous?

Ganj

Bluelighter
Sort of a silly question but its bugging me...

Anyone will agree on some chems feeling your heartbeat thudding through your body supposedly 20x faster than it should be can be quite scary, especially if your mixing with weed/any psychedelic. Can you actually do any damage heart wise from a long session/high dose/ prolonged use of anything that causes Tachycardia?

Just after a little re-assurance for next time.

Long answer: no it's not (think running)

Sorry had to do it

That wasn't a long answer, it was shorter than mine! But you don't run for multiple days on end (unless you've worked up to it and trained your body to withstand the strain). It all depends on how increased your bpm is and for how long.

I was expecting a little more than this, so I will try and re-phrase my question:

Has anyone ever straight up died from Tachycardia?

Has anyone ever experienced any sort of heart pain following a high dose or a long session?

Fast heart rate isn't a problem if it's not associated with weakness, dizziness, tingling in extremities, etc. It's to be expected when you take stimulants.

People don't die from tachycardia, they die because of some other underlying cardiac problem that usually presents with tachycardia as part of its symptomology.

People actually can die from very extreme tachycardia, such as ventricular fibrillation.

Has anyone ever straight up died from Tachycardia?
well.....tachycardia CAN lead to a heart atack.

Though that being said, that would only be in extreme cases.
Im pretty sure you'll be fine, along as your heart rate is EXTREMELY high.

You might wanna check this out
-http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/Arrhythmia/AboutArrhythmia/Tachycardia-Fast-Heart-Rate_UCM_302018_Article.jsp

~p

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are we so fragile. People live healthy lives and work out regularly and die walking. Shit sucks.

In general, a resting heart rate over 100 beats per minute is accepted as tachycardia.

That's not good for your heart I guess but it's not dangerous.
The same way that drinking sodas or energy drinks isn't good for you but isn't really doing any harm either. Unless your heart is beating 150bpm every day or something.

Tachycardia itself generally isnt dangerous but its usually the symptom commonly presenting before something really dangerous, like an arrythmia (when the heart beats out of sync) this can lead to life threatening complications like ventricular fibrillation and other forms of cardiac arrest.

If you have tachycardia on a stim, well thats to be expected.
If you get it while sober then see a doctor.
If you are getting discomfort/pain in chest area then ease back on the stims, if it continues then again see a doctor.
Play safe.lol

I must say that the newer the RCs, the worse they are on the body. I've seen through after my last binge on 3-MMC that it is truly not worth it at all. I was like "WTF are you doing?". Well, if it wasn't for the opioids in the first place, I wouldn't be looking for a substitute now. I started feeling some stinging in my heart and I became weak. I bet it's worse as an agonist at 5-HT(2B) than plain mephedrone. Not to mention that it scares me how it takes control of the kids in my whole city, pushes the boundaries, and they start doing things that they would have never thought of before. A low dose of the old stimulating mephedrone would be a great tool in psychotherapy, I've figured, as it easily lets you change your character and attitude towards various stuff, however, not necessarily in a good way. Perhaps some analogue of it one day, I'm serious.

I must say that the newer the RCs, the worse they are on the body. I've seen through after my last binge on 3-MMC that it is truly not worth it at all. I was like "WTF are you doing?". Well, if it wasn't for the opioids in the first place, I wouldn't be looking for a substitute now. I started feeling some stinging in my heart and I became weak. I bet it's worse as an agonist at 5-HT(2B) than plain mephedrone. Not to mention that it scares me how it takes control of the kids in my whole city, pushes the boundaries, and they start doing things that they would have never thought of before. A low dose of the old stimulating mephedrone would be a great tool in psychotherapy, I've figured, as it easily lets you change your character and attitude towards various stuff, however, not necessarily in a good way. Perhaps some analogue of it one day, I'm serious.

definately man,
research chemicals,
not tested on humans.

for all you know using them for a week could cause cancer.
RC vendors must be spineless...

about tachycardia,
babies usually have a heartrate of 150BPM....
i used to know an old lady that claims to have episodes of 150 or maybe 200bpm that last for hour,
and she said it's nothing to worry about... but that it does get exhausting.

but yeah if tachycardia is accompanied with an irregular heartbeat,
there is a small chance it could change into something deadly