• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

People Withholding Sources

apache

Bluelighter
anybody else have problems with self-righteous assholes who feel the need to withhold sources from you for no apparent reason? i mean, if you don't want me to bother you with requests for you to middleman me some shit, hook me up with the actual dealer! i mean c'mon, am i right?

Depends on the dealer...some don't want to meet anymore people.
Less people, less problums, less phone calls and sob stories.
What's your "middleman" getting in return for getting you dope?

All I gotta say is that it's just part of the game. Hustle includes finding a way to directly contact your "contact" as well. 2 reasons why info would be withheld. 1. Dealer gets sketched easily. 2. Your friend/middleman is profiting off of you. Fin.

he only gets anything out of it if i can talk him into delivering the goods and i can hardly ever get him to do that. plus, he goes through multiple sources so it makes no sense to me.

Well, you can't just refer people to a dealer... they frown on such things..
IDK...find your own guy?

Try sneaking a look at his cell or something. He is either loyal to his dealer or a greedy cocksucker who is lazier than he is greedy if he rarely delivers. You could also try beating it out of him, lol.

My dealer does not want to deal with new customers so naturally I tell people my source doesn't want anything to do with them. It doesn't bother me when people tell me the same, I understand, it's part of the game. That will not stop me from trying to aquire their source by other means however because I will assume they are lying for some reason.

Be careful going around people to their dude, you could end up taking a socket wrench to the head.

it's good policy for a dealer not to take random ass referrals, personally if i was a dealer i'd cut someone off if they brought me someone, that shit will get a dealer busted.

if only it was that easy lol
Yeah seriously man, wtf? Find your own guy? Not everybody lives near a ghetto or Mexico where they can drive (or walk, haha) down to the shitty part of town where random people will sell you hard drugs. I live in a huge city, filled with crystal and heroin, and trust me, it's not easy finding heroin dealers. Just because I can walk up to a random person on the street and probably get herb, does not mean I can do the same with H. I don't want most people to know I do smack...

different drugs are different its easy to find a bud dealer but harder to find an h pusher if any of you have ever sold anything you should know "the middle mans fee" its how alot of junkies get there fix. also like others have said big pushers want NO new customers. ime the big guys reach out to you if they think its worth it.

and just an example but i would never give out some of my chemical suppliers to anyone for safety reasons.

There are a variety of good reasons why somebody may be withholding a source. You have to remember that drugs are illegal and lots of drug users can be sketchy people. It is perfectly understandable why a dealer wouldn't want to deal with some random ass junkie they never met before who could be an informant or thief for all they know. Also a user may not want to risk losing a good source because their idiot friend caused problems with their dealer. People are taking extra risks and doing you a service by buying a larger amount than they usually do so it's reasonable if they want a few extra bucks. It is perfectly natural to be frustrated but as long as they are not being a selfish asshole, and completely anal raping you on the price; there is no reason to take it personally.

anybody else have problems with self-righteous assholes who feel the need to withhold sources from you for no apparent reason? i mean, if you don't want me to bother you with requests for you to middleman me some shit, hook me up with the actual dealer! i mean c'mon, am i right?

You gotta worm your way in. Somehow get their number and get the balls to explain the situtaion and usually theyll give you a chance. Thats always been the case w me. A lot of the times the dealers get annoyed w middle men and if youre a regular custy who always has cash flow no bullshit theyll be glad to help you. Know if youre always needing fronts or got a bad rep thats a dif story..

Yea, middlemen suck(unless your one) because in order to get what you want you have to buy that motherfucker some(of whatever it is your scoring), and it really fucking sucks when the middle man has a bigger tolerance then you do, so having to get middleman twice as much then what your getting for yourself. Really sucks lmao thats when im like..its not worth itZ.

I dont understand this online whining sourceingZ. I mean cmon now if you cant take the time and build a friendship with someone and who knows theh might be likr 'yo whiney birch i got some pill that will get the sand from your vagina) and blham you got a source,
Im going to go on and say if i see anyone give their sources out you will be automatically labeled a fucking SNITCH.

:)