• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Etizolam and Propylhexedrine : AMAZING SYNERGY!

Reb420

Bluelighter
Here is my trip report of a combo of etizolam and propylhexedrine.

1:45: I take 5 Mg of etizolam (propylene glycol liquid solution)

2:15 I am just feeling a little relaxed. I'm taking another 6 mg.

2:45- I am unsatisfied and take another 4mg of etiz. Fuck tolerance and etizolam's short ass half life.

3:15- i am feeling an okay benzo buzz but it isnt really euphoric but more of a loose "fuck it" feeling. Short term memory and coordination are impaired but not very bad because im able to be typing this report rite now.

3:20- I take 250 mg of propylhexedrine from a benzedrex inhaler. I crack open the inhaler and split the cotton into 2 pieces and wrapped each in tissue and bombed (swallowed) them. Not that unpleasant getting them down this time as it was in previous Benzedrex/ propylhexedrine experiences. Gonna wait about an hour for it to kick in and see if it works or if the etizolam cancels it out.

4:20- I feel a wave of stimulant euphoria, but with no elevated heart rate or unpleasant stimulant side effects. (Other than appetite suppression and dry mouth) normally stimulants make me nervous and antsy and sweaty. I love this combo so far!
It's energetic but also chill??? Oxymoron?? They synergize well.
The etizolam's intoxication effects seem to be wearing off..

4:30. - Took another 4 mg of etizolam because I want to see if I can get some more benzo euphoria and intoxication. I must be careful though, it sure would be a shame if I blacked out!!! Time to wait for the effects.

4:40-ish?- I take a medium sized pinch of Skoal dipping tobacco, yeah, I'm a Tennessee white trash bumpkin, I know.

5:00- Feeling calmer and a bit intoxicated from the etizolam but I still am very alert. I seem to have a normal pulse rate. Etizolam usually lowers it, and propylhexedrine and other stimulants always raise it pretty high. I am anxiety prone anyways, and stimulants only make that worse.

5:10 So they are synergizing well. I feel calm but energetic like I said earlier. I am feeling both the chill benzo euphoria and the amphetamine-like propylhexedrine euphoria all at one. Wow. This is great!

6:10- Effects seem to be slightly weakening..

7:00- Well, it appears the effects of both substances are gradually wearing off.. I take another 6mg of etizolam.. I put in another lip of dipping tobacco.. I don't think the nicotine will do much more for this experience, but I didn't want to have a nic-fit ruin my experience. I don't plan on redosing any more other than the tobacco, because I am addicted to nicotine. I am out of propylhexedrine (benzedrex) and I must conserve my remaining etizolam supply.

8:00. Well, the main effects are over.. I'm feeling a little relaxed from the 6mg of etizolam I took an hour ago, and I feel a mild propylhexedrine comedown feeling. The etizolam definitely made the propyl. comedown very mild. I think I may be able to get some decent sleep tonight due to the etizolam.

Well, I ingested 250mg of propylhexedrine and 25 mg total of etizolam today...
Of course, the etizolam doses were spread out. It does not last very long, so I had to keep redosing it. If I had took that 25mg of etiz. all at once, I am sure I would have blacked out. Whenever I do propylhexedrine or any other strong stimulant again, I'm going to make sure that I have some benzos to help counteract the negative effects. But I will only be using small amounts of benzos and use them only if I'm getting too tweaked out or if I need sleep after the comedown.
This experience was fun, but kind of expensive to me. (I would state the price, but I believe that it is against Bluelight's rules.)

Just for comparison as far as potency goes, 25 mg of etizolam is roughly equal to 250 mg diazepam (Valium) or 12.5 mg of alprazolam (xanax.) However, the effects of etizolam wear off much more quickly than the effects of diazpam and probably considerably more quickly than alprazolam.

250 mg of Propylhexedrine (benzedrex) is roughly equivalent in potency to 50 mg of Adderall ( Mixed amphetamine

Ugh, just the word propylhexedrine makes my body rebel. FYI, you should NEVER ingest the cotton, cotton in your digestive system can lead to serious issues and can even kill you (if it causes a blockage - after all you cannot digest it at all). The best way to take it is to cut the cotton into small pieces and put it in water and stir it around for a while, and then take the cotton out. Then you'll have the propylhexedrine in water and can drink it. MUCH better for you and less bodyload as well.

The lavender flavored burps!!!! Same here xork, I wanna puke everytime I walk by the benzedrex inhalers at drug stores. Once was enough to make me never wanna ingest this stuff again. Not gonna lie, it was fun for like an hour... the rest was tachychardia, malaise, and constant vomiting made worse by the taste of the benzedrex coming up.

But I didn't experience the unpleasant effects this time... Likely due to the etizolam. I didn't even get the laverder-thol burps!

etizolam masks shitty stims very well

which is not a good thing as it makes shit drugs seem good when they are mega dirty

I actually think I might like this combo. Except for I've been using clonazepam with the propylhexedrine along with about 450 to 600 mg pregabalin. It's a nice high, it negates the body load of propylhexedrine and leaves me with a decent amphetamine feeling for hours. I'm coming from Mexico where my highs were incredibly cheap, I always substitute for whatever is at hand.

I did pop 1 mg etizolam after above combo and it's synergizing nicely. Too bad I'm out of most of the clonazepam. I loved that shit so much, and so so cheap.....sigh..

Do you normally take that much Etizolam in a day or was it mostly to counteract the negative side effects of the Propylhexedrine? 15mg in an hour would put most people on their ass! Not trying to be preachy, just seemed a little worrisome how casually you were taking pretty large doses of it throughout this experience.

Lol bro I've eaten the last of my 20mg oftizzy a few hours ago going on a 3 day binge capped off with a beer and 10mg of zolpidem earlier now I am sipping on a Mike's mango madness punch with 2 benzedrex cottons soaking in it, that would make roughly 500mg of propylhexedrine. Let me tell you I am not proud of myself right now, but I just got an amazing job offer today so a celebratory binge was in order. Im in a motel right now on my S3 can't shut the fuvking auto correct off but were goin to try to throw a tweaker party here tonight

Omg. That is the last time I touch etizolam or any hypnotic for that matter. It turns me into an animal. I should probably stop drinking too. Not blaming etizolam for my poor choices but the wierd thing is I wasn't blacked out it was like I was making ludicrous decisions with complete awareness, hypnotic indeed. The ambien probably influenced the decision to use benzedrex again and stay in a motel, but I noticed I did some things I regretted earlier this week just from moderate etizolam use.

You experience the remorse many people do after binging on benzodiazepines( or thenio-) you really should watch your etizolam usage. The doses you are using are reckless and irresponsible. If you have to take more than 10mg of etiz, I would say you should stop and evaluate why you are using these drugs. And take a break man. The withdrawals from these binges could easily cause seizures or permanent brain damage. Please be careful and respect your body!

Yes it can be rough taking that benzedrex cotton but I would mostly just cut the cottons up into small pieces and put them into empty capsules. 750mg of propylhexedrine is a very good stimulant high comparable to methamphetamine IMO. It only feels dirty if u swallow the cotton whole. Take it the right way and it's a very good recreational drug. Benzedrex seems to be very unknown outside the drugs forums which is interesting to me.

Yes it can be rough taking that benzedrex cotton but I would mostly just cut the cottons up into small pieces and put them into empty capsules. 750mg of propylhexedrine is a very good stimulant high comparable to methamphetamine IMO. It only feels dirty if u swallow the cotton whole. Take it the right way and it's a very good recreational drug. Benzedrex seems to be very unknown outside the drugs forums which is interesting to me.
The 'right' way would be to extract propyl from the cotton. The cotton is certainly not safe to eat even if cut up. As if propylhexedrine is even safe, it's a powerful vasoconstrictor! Do you understand just how dangerous 750mg of this chemical is even taken orally!! Are you asking for a stroke?! My goodness and to think I just saw a mod here recommend not going above 250mg...