Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(?/2 hits) - first time - wtf?

RadicalEgg

Greenlighter
Okay Bluelight, 1st post, I've been lurking for awhile now and finally have a valid reason to post. Please don't be too mean, sorry if I'm being a dumb noob here.

A couple days ago I did "acid" obtained from a sketchy one-time connection, bad idea. With some friends chilling in my basement, good thing they were there.

I've done real LSD (and 25i-nbome) multiple times before and this was nothing close to either from the get-go. Not so much looking to do it again, just genuinely curious as to what substance I actually consumed.

To sum up the experience

1. The stuff came on a tab like normal acid, I put 2 hits on my tongue. Tabs were smaller than usual from my experience but not totally miniscule. No idea with regards to dosage. No distinctive taste.
2. Took awhile to kick in, at 40 minutes I was getting frustrated until 15 minutes later I'm sitting on the floor, feeling very weird, slightly scared/paranoid. Zoned out/blank state of mind. (thought I felt subtle vibrations/humming feeling?)
3. I remember the experience, but it's somewhat patchy and just weird trying to recall what happened, like after a night of getting drunk but not totally blacking out.
4. Here's where it gets really weird. A little over an hour or so in I go INSANE.

I couldn't speak coherently for most of the rest of the night, only babbling despite genuine efforts to talk. Also motor impairment with regards to standing, walking, just very clumsy.
After noticing this I just sat down on my ass for the rest of the night.

For about ~20 minutes I laughed hysterically in short bursts, the hardest I have ever laughed. Completely maniacal laughter till my sides hurt, basically like I was getting tickle-tortured.

And to top it all off, for some reason I started chewing my arm pretty hard for a short while, to the point where theres still a small but noticeable bruise on my bicep several days later.

The whole eating myself/overall craziness thing is where I initially thought bath salts/pcp, but I've never heard of liquid/tabbed bath salts and PCP itself has never been seen nor heard of around anywhere near where I live, literally never.

Not ruling out the possibility of PCP as I admittedly know nothing about PCP and have no definite experience with it, but I'm thinking this is a research chemical or something. (of which I also have no experience/knowledge)

Last edited by a moderator:
You were definitely ripped off in some way. That wasn't pure acid you just took. By the sounds of it, it was probably laced with a dissociative drug; likely PCP or Ketamine. The two drugs together can make up for a weird and/or deadly experience.

Welcome to bluelight, RadicalEgg. Glad you're no longer lurking. Drug id questions aren't allowed on bluelight, so I removed the last question. Besides, there's no way anyone can tell you what you took. It would only be speculation. I know that insanity all to well. It's never fun to think you're taking one thing and finding out afterwards that it was something else. Unless you think you're taking aspirin and it turns out to be ecstasy. In that situation, it would be fun.

Okay Bluelight, 1st post, I've been lurking for awhile now and finally have a valid reason to post. Please don't be too mean, sorry if I'm being a dumb noob here.

A couple days ago I did "acid" obtained from a sketchy one-time connection, bad idea. With some friends chilling in my basement, good thing they were there.

I've done real LSD (and 25i-nbome) multiple times before and this was nothing close to either from the get-go. Not so much looking to do it again, just genuinely curious as to what substance I actually consumed.

To sum up the experience

1. The stuff came on a tab like normal acid, I put 2 hits on my tongue. Tabs were smaller than usual from my experience but not totally miniscule. No idea with regards to dosage. No distinctive taste.
2. Took awhile to kick in, at 40 minutes I was getting frustrated until 15 minutes later I'm sitting on the floor, feeling very weird, slightly scared/paranoid. Zoned out/blank state of mind. (thought I felt subtle vibrations/humming feeling?)
3. I remember the experience, but it's somewhat patchy and just weird trying to recall what happened, like after a night of getting drunk but not totally blacking out.
4. Here's where it gets really weird. A little over an hour or so in I go INSANE.

I couldn't speak coherently for most of the rest of the night, only babbling despite genuine efforts to talk. Also motor impairment with regards to standing, walking, just very clumsy.
After noticing this I just sat down on my ass for the rest of the night.

For about ~20 minutes I laughed hysterically in short bursts, the hardest I have ever laughed. Completely maniacal laughter till my sides hurt, basically like I was getting tickle-tortured.

And to top it all off, for some reason I started chewing my arm pretty hard for a short while, to the point where theres still a small but noticeable bruise on my bicep several days later.

The whole eating myself/overall craziness thing is where I initially thought bath salts/pcp, but I've never heard of liquid/tabbed bath salts and PCP itself has never been seen nor heard of around anywhere near where I live, literally never.

Not ruling out the possibility of PCP as I admittedly know nothing about PCP and have no definite experience with it, but I'm thinking this is a research chemical or something. (of which I also have no experience/knowledge)

You're leaving out some very important details here. Were there visuals? How long did it last?

Honestly, when I read back this list of things you said...

• "Tabs were smaller than usual...."
  • "No distinctive taste."
  • "Took awhile to kick in, at 40 minutes I was getting frustrated until 15 minutes later I'm sitting on the floor...."
  • "I remember the experience, but it's somewhat patchy and just weird trying to recall what happened...."
  • "A little over an hour or so in I go INSANE."
  • "I couldn't speak coherently for most of the rest of the night...."
  • "Also motor impairment with regards to standing, walking, just very clumsy."
  • "Completely maniacal laughter till my sides hurt, basically like I was getting tickle-tortured."

...it really just makes me think that you took LSD. People may be inclined to try to link these things to other drugs because you came in here making it a "what did I take?" topic, but honestly, if you just came in here and said "I took LSD, this is what happened." with that same list of effects, I doubt it would be questioned. I could describe my last several LSD trips with that exact same list.

One thing I can tell you for sure is that it wasn't PCP. Dissociative doses are too big to fit on small blotters. Also, it's really not likely that it was a research chemical psychedelic either.... They all have pretty distinctive tastes. The only thing it really seems like it could be to me and still fit that description would probably be one of the LSD analogues, LSZ or AL-LAD. However, the time course of your trip makes me want to say it wasn't those either. I would be able to make a much more educated guess (still with no certainty, but I'd feel better about it) if you said how long you were tripping for and that kind of stuff, though.

Also, the chewing your arm thing is weird... but not that weird. I've seen people try to swim on a kitchen floor on LSD before, or try to jump off a balcony to prove to me that they're already dead. I'd say your reaction was fairly tame.

You were definitely ripped off in some way. That wasn't pure acid you just took. By the sounds of it, it was probably laced with a dissociative drug; likely PCP or Ketamine. The two drugs together can make up for a weird and/or deadly experience.

I'm not trying to criticize here, but that suggestion truly makes no sense. The fact that he took it on small blotters, as far as I'm aware, rules out every single dissociative, especially one like ketamine. Ketamine also can't "make for a deadly experience", the recreational doses used are lower than hospital doses. The same is true of PCP.

Yeah that's true, no dissociative except for an exceedingly rare one that doesn't fit the effects profile at all would fit onto a blotter in an effective dose. How long did it last? The most likely culprit is one of the NBOMe chemicals, and those are often sold as acid these days. Were there visuals?

^^ Which dissociative is that? Just out of curiosity.

As far as I'm aware, all of the NBOMe chemicals have a very distinctive taste, usually bitter, like basically everything that's misrepresented as LSD. Just based on what the OP wrote here, I really have doubts that what he took was anything but a lysergamide, and in that case probably LSD....

What I can say is this. Over the last couple of months I've been doing basically nothing but LSD. I know where it's sourced from and it's been reagent tested and used extensively by experienced trippers... and as I said, everything the OP said I could say to describe my trips perfectly. I'm really betting it was just LSD.

Oh really, I actually looked up a trip report on it before posting and saw the dose as like 2 mg and just assumed that was normal.... I guess I should have clicked another because now I see another guy using like 250 mcg. Well yeah, it really couldn't have been that from the effects profile, but that's interesting to know.... It'd be interesting to come across a MK-801 blotter one day. >.>

I had some weird blotters recently. Supposed to be L, small porferated hits, the paper seemed to like dissolve immediatly on my toungue which is not usual, no taste, took over an hour, maybe 2 to kick in and the visuals were not typical of LSD but were much more tryptamine-like and intense and growing hard to explain. Much more stimulating, clenched jaw, etc..

The uncontrollable laughter part makes me think it was LSD. Of course, that is speculation, but LSD is the only drug that I have tried which does that to me time and time again.