AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2014 MLB Thread v. dip spit and crotch grabbin

subotai

Bluelighter
¡beisbol!

00f6f8f2bdb5562be28a5209db45f395ec4b5815525e4903ccf7fc0de4f5dd91.jpg

Yeah, with that contract he should be able to eat his way to .260, 20 and 80.

Been waiting for the season to start for a while. Pumped for what will hopefully be another solid year for the Sox. And it's gonna be pretty cool to see them open at Fenway after winning in the fall.

Yeah, with that contract he should be able to eat his way to .260, 20 and 80.

no way does he come even close to that low of numbers. maybe if he missed some games due to injury, but no way does his batting average dip below .290 imo.

or he gets another dui and gets deported, anything is possible

I predict the Phils finish slightly above the marlins for 4th place in the NL East and are huge sellers at the trade deadline

team is going nowhere fast, Charlie Manuel was just the fall guy. good thing im secretly a Cincinnati reds fan

Yeah, I don't really either. Well not for a couple years at least. Look at the bright side on the Phillies. At least they are not the Sixers. :D

Goddamn that Padres lineup is awful. But you never know. Look at the A's. Team full of nobodies wins the AL west.

god damn watching Ben Revere at the plate is painful sometimes. learn to take a walk jesus christ youre the fastest guy on the team stop trying to hit everything. and he's not even as good a fielder as youd think from watching highlights.

yeah, he'll make amazing grabs just about every other game, but only because he took such a stupid ass route to the ball in the first place, realized it halfway there, and turns on the jets for the second half of the catch.

shoulda traded the team away last year, you know youre goin nowhere when Marlon Byrd is looking like the most reliable hitter on the team

granted we are two games into a 162 game season but im already checking out on this team in all honesty

here;s to hoping Antonio Bastardo finally figures out if he wants to play in the big leagues or not, I always liked his windup for some reason. Didnt always like his ERA but thoise numbers rise and fall like crazy for relief pitchers who arent on the all star team

went to my first ever baseball game yesterday woooooiieeeeee

id25gncpaszeoocahkkq.jpg

Brewers are looking alright.. sure would be nice if they put another run together... seem to score plenty if the pitching can hold.. Brawn playing kinda out of his mind for a few here.. Ah well I will be at the game on sunday against the pirates... love baseball.. but I have to watch the masters before i even start to think about rolling on the past time.

the 2013 world champion boston red sox, of course.

alasdair

Sorry alaisdair, my boys are taking down yours all weekend
you're claiming a sweep? want to put your 'money' where your big mouth is?

yankees sweep and i wear this avatar for a week:
Yankees%20logo%2050.jpg

yankees don't sweep and you wear this for a week:
50px-BostonRedSox_CapLogo.svg.png

deal? also, if you are going to 'wyld' on this bet (i.e. take then bet then refuse to pay up when you lose) then don't bother, ok?

:)

alasdair

And you have inspired me to finally put up an avatar. See the Red Sox are good for something.:)