Monkey on my back...

blah you should send that to oprha tell her that this is what a drug story looks like not that shit she endorsed and then found out was all bullshit,top notch read i have read it few times over the years it sits at the top of my favorites list on my pc thanks for sharing

excellent piece of work!!.. those words hit home for so many of us on a every day basis.. i just admire you being able to put those thoughts onto paper as you have done... you have a real talent on making those very simple and minor details come to life.. you paint that picture so very well.. keep up the good work and thanks for sharing it!!! mad love

just read this for the first time...

*clap clap clap clap clap* lol good god damn read.

Great writing style and very enjoyable read, brings back memories of the good and bad old days too.

seems like a good write up got about half way and stopped because all the black was just bluring together but in all other cases.... There's Trainspotting that's = to this story.

You know you can hold CTRL and use the scrolling device on your mouse to adjust the size of the text?

My friend made a PDF out of the masterpiece and gave it plenty of paragraphs. If anyone wants it, pm me ur email or something.

Wow, I began reading and couldn't stop until I got to the end, a half hour or so well spent. Very well written and a true insight into the life of a long term drug addict.

Absolutely. fucking. amazing. My life's story in a nutshell (but w/o the budding writing career and homosexuality); and i'm sure most of you junkheads can relate too.

LOL, this line made me almost fall out of my chair in laughter...

Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Sex, the abominable Dr. David Rubin's late-'60s bestseller, seemed to tell me exactly what to expect: a career of furtive shame, compulsively cross-dressing, dildoing myself with summer squash. How could I feel good about my deviant self? Faggot! Cocksucker! Buttfucker!

OOOOOOOOH MY FUCKIN GOD! I HAVEN'T LAUGHED THAT THOROUGHLY IN A WHILE! THANK YOU. THANK YOU VERY MUCH, SIR! =D

not that any body would care to believe it but i read this story and was in the middle of a 3 day binge relapse call it whatever you want though it was the first iv'e had since i was 19 (26) now. Anyway back to the reason oh i was on my shitter trying to somehow shoot this fucking opana er 40mg which will give you a rush but i doubt i got more than 1/50th in the rig before it gels (timing is everything) when i figured out how to even get that haha.Anyway long story short i chucked all the rigs and thought about that fucking gorilla peaking in my window

DeJa Vu~

-Methadone can help
-Burning stomach acids spewed all over the hallway.
Fucking classic,totally relate there....

Good read though......good luck

Kong

.Anyway long story short i chucked all the rigs and thought about that fucking gorilla peaking in my window[/QUOTE said:
-Good idea.....Keep that fucker outside......