• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

α-pyrrolidinoheptiophenone a-PHpP "Pv8"

Amoney316

Greenlighter
I have recently received some pv8 and haven't been able to find any solid reports can anyone tell me dosage information and affect please and thank you sorry if I'm in wrong fourm

That's a stupid name for a chemical called α-pyrrolidinoheptiophenone or a-PHpP. Its in the same family as a-PVP, a-PHP, a-PVT, and others that were meant to replace MDPV when it was banned. Personally I would throw it away as these chemicals tend to be garbage but I'm going to send this to Other Drugs since this family is generally more of the dirty stimulant category than empathogens.

med > od

Bumping this. Anyone else familiar/have experience with this compound? I just ordered a gram of A-PHPP, and a gram of A-PHP which I should get on wendesday!

Sounds like another very strong stricktly stim (less than MDPV but still...)... i don't have any info on it though... @ lolwhatz please report back

Expect it to be a dirty stimulant, potency is a-PVP (5 carbon) > a-PHP (6) > a-PHpP (7)... if/when they start making the 8, 9 or 10 carbon analogs... just save your cash.

so any idea of dosage? solid first hand experience or, in theory, backed up by logical arguments... i have a 50mg sample of this, wanted to try an MDPV "replacement" once, preferably a weaker, and cleaner one.... and shit can't really go disatrous with 50mg's (i hope...)

anyway, anyone? info on dosage (10mg's maybe, just guessing here, i dunno what the dosages are for a-pvp, or a-php sekio, so understand PV8 should require a higher dose, will find out if i don't find solid info on PV8....)? duration? ROA (i'm thinking insufflated like Peevee)?

Thanks

edit, done some research and read reports of people sniffing 50mg doses of PV8, reporting less jittery, edgy than a-pvp, more smothe and clean stim, but less pronounced euphoria, allthough euphoria is present...

no idea about duration of 50mg insufflated, but was reported inabilabilty to sleep for x amount of time after the effects had entirely worn off...

Anyone find out, or can contribute any different info, or correct mine if it's wrong???

Last edited:
bump... no info anyone? i went ahead and sniffed 12mg, then S/L 12mg immediately after... will wait a bit then either Sniff or plug the two other 12mg lines....

This compound is going to be much more fat soluble than even PV and potency of the NDRIs is known to peak at 5 carbon chains = expect long duration of side effects and low potency as a stimulant

I would put this in your toilet, this is just vendors cashing out on morons buying anything with PV in the name and a methylenedioxy ring on the picture...

as for dosage 25-50 mg but honestly i dont know. dont expectit to be any smoother/better than other stimulants. it could be so crappy you need 100mg+.

bump... no info anyone? i went ahead and sniffed 12mg, then S/L 12mg immediately after... will wait a bit then either Sniff or plug the two other 12mg lines....

How did that work out? Was it enjoyable?

This compound is going to be much more fat soluble than even PV and potency of the NDRIs is known to peak at 5 carbon chains = expect long duration of side effects and low potency as a stimulant

I would put this in your toilet, this is just vendors cashing out on morons buying anything with PV in the name and a methylenedioxy ring on the picture...

as for dosage 25-50 mg but honestly i dont know. dont expectit to be any smoother/better than other stimulants. it could be so crappy you need 100mg+.

the brown stuff wasn't that much weaker than APHP in a brown form I received - 20-30mg doses.

However I then received aphp crystals where A STRONG dose was 4-5mg or less. If you manage to get the crystal, it may be a bit more powerful than noted (100+mg would be a baaadd idea, I know he wasn't suggesting that, just that it may be so shitty you'd need that), however what he said it has that longer carbon chain.

I am a big fan of A-php powder, a-ppp is a bad joke. It does nothing smells horrible and every roa is worse then the last. Smoking aphp with baking soda and a drop of water is good. Or put a gram in a nasal spray bottle, it kills the burn and you can do it anywhere. Like coffee is socially excepted so too is used nasal spray compulsively.

Oh I got pv-8 it is alright better then 4-Mel to smoke, only snorted once it is in crystalline form so it lends to be loyal to the foil. On the other hand pv-9 is awesome can't find any place to get it again. Came as a sample then I lost the email. Any help.

@lolwhatzdrugs: 4-5mg? I thought a-PHP was less potent than MD/a-PVP, you think theres a chance you got pawned off something else as a-PHP? Just curious, I'm not calling you a liar or anything like that at all <3

@3dempty: what is 4-Mel? From my much less aqequate understanding, Sekio is right about the length of the carbon chain. There is that sweet spot too. When you shrink it ala a-PPP and a-PBP, they were both nothing special. a-PBP was a very solid, non tweaky functional stim, but nothing like its predecessors as far as compulsive behavior, sexual stimulation, paranoia etc.

Increase the chain and you lose potency and pleasurable effects. I found a-PHP to be a junk version of a-PVP, which was a quasi-junk version of MDPV (although some disagree on that one.) So I doubt Pv9 would be anything short of crap.

Knowing the vendors and sources for a lot of these chemicals, and having been in the scene a while I'd bet a paycheck the "pv9" you got was a-pvp, or a-php that they needed to get rid of because of a ban or whatnot. It happens every time. That's probably why you can't find any to buy anymore, because it never existed in the first place. When 4-MMC got banned, oh golly everyone was trying to unload stock.

Never unstood why people liked 4-mmc ,methylone, a-pvp or pentadrone. All but a-pvp was a lot of powder to get where mdpv took you in a shorter line.

well (and this is just personal experience/opinion) methylone is much more like MDMA, its not just a stimulant. Its an enactogen/empathogen and you "roll" on it. Main differences between Methylone and MDMA I noticed was Methylone had no psychedelic aspect, and also took longer to hit you. I didn't care for it, but that's because I don't really like "rolling" more than once a year.

Never tried pentadrone, heard that it's hit or miss. But you can tell how fun a drug is by how often its talked about, and pentadrone is in purgatory on that one, which tells me its mediocre, like a-PHP.

4-MMC (especially the pre-india stuff) was just fucking amazing no words can do it justice. a-PVP is the next best thing to MDPV. Hits harder and faster, less head high (even though MDPV has hardly any head high.)

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I don't doubt your experiences and opinion on those chems.... however I don't think you've sampled a batch of good 4-MMC ;) One line, and your socks literally shoot off of your feet. You end up spending money on sock replacements more than 4-MMC.