• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the reason that you like or dislike opioids?

Dislike them, because i cant handle them. Never had any tolerance. Once i get that good feeling, eventually i crave more and when i take more obviously i have to puke, got headache, feel itchy.........

Opiates provide a fake sense of comfort. They are an artificial good feeling, not rooted in anything real and true. After that long of being numb, you just lose pieces of yourself. But none of that changes the fact that they feel fucking amazing.

That definitely sums up what I would say. I currently dislike them, as in would not take them. That will hopefully last for life or until I really need them (though I doubt psychiatry would allow me them in the future, physical pain may be a different thing).

I dislike opiates because I was in hospital hooked up to a morphine machine for 2 and a half weeks and it made me spew with every 15 minute button press and left me with bad withdrawals for 2 weeks, that experience really sucked and it was pharma grade, will never do street opiates.
Also my girlfriend reckons I was talking crazy shit while fully asleep.

As stated the effects themselves are clearly enjoyable as it's comforting to just be able to escape your worries and drift away. Besides that I love them because they are convenient to use and the high is extremely functional. Compared to something like weed where you have to go through the hassle of smoking, covering up smell etc. and then having it be extremely difficult to carry out tasks/communicate effectively once high, with prescription opiates you can pop one at any time with ease and when under the influence it's still simple to interact with others or carry out necessary tasks without anyone being the wiser.

Last edited:
I liked them because they felt damn good and allowed me to be numb and not care about all the shit in life.

I hate them because they destroyed me.

Opiates provide a fake sense of comfort. They are an artificial good feeling, not rooted in anything real and true. After that long of being numb, you just lose pieces of yourself. But none of that changes the fact that they feel fucking amazing.

Absolutely. Couldn't have said it any better.

Love You Long Time

(For Mr Burroughs)

Water boiled
Tar dissolved
Vacuum filled
Boy
Did that vacuum fill

Plunge

We're going in
We're going down
Mayday mayday mayday
Napalm noon
No forgiveness
No coordinates
My lie
Your lie
Endless lies
Jacked up deceit
Huey Bell Apache
Door gunner dreams
Of milky sap
Tap me tap me
Rat a tat tat
Look at the peasants run
Take me up the mountains
Take me out of here
Hit the target
Kill the child
Find a vein
We're going in
We're going down
Blood bath
Massacre
Wasted
Can't go on
I won't go on
But listen to monkey chatter
Masturbating up trees

Then she turned to me and said
'Don't you just love the smell of spring?'

Fuck me did the vacuum fill
Give me a sec to goof
Fuck me did the vacuum fill
Give me a sec to goof

Snakes in paradise
Here come the corpses
The corpses
Keep coming
Don't you see?
I need
Out of here
Cold metallic click
Bang
Pull the trigger
Bang
Push the plunger
Bang
You're dead
Dead
Did you hear me?
DEAD
Stay the fuck down
But they keep coming
Again and again and again
Human waves
Basra marshes
Poison gasses
Jihadi hordes
Hitching
To paradise
Iran
Give me soft landing
Afghan
Not hard place
Iraq
The mission's never accomplished
Look look look
The towel head is still moving
Hit him again
Waste the mutha
Raze the gaffe
It's a free fire zone
The whole shop's a shooting gallery
Push the plunger
Pull the trigger
Drop the load

Light up the horizon
God I miss Saigon
Give me jungle over jihad
And Double UO Globe brand
Float me up the Mekong
Love me long time
Pure shock and awe
It's a curse it's a joy it's a curse it's a joy
It's a cursed fucking joy
Love you long time
Be the death of me

Shoot up, mount up, move out
On the march on the move on the hustle
Soon as you're up you're down
Soon as you're up you're down
Pull the trigger
Push the plunger
Fuck Art
Fuck Religion
Fuck You
I'm out of it
I'm right
Out
Of
Here

http://barringtonkevin.blogspot.ie/2014/04/love-you-long-time.html

I hate them because they make me sick more than they get me high. I hate them because I have no motivation and I sincerely enjoy doing productive things. I cant even handle just smoking weed and doing nothing. shit gets old so fast.

I like opioids because they get me high. Simple as that. Nothing really specific apeals to me about any specific substance except for the fact that they make me feel great. Psychedelics and dissociatives excluded, i have a whole speech for why i love them.

I hate them because they make me sick more than they get me high. I hate them because I have no motivation and I sincerely enjoy doing productive things. I cant even handle just smoking weed and doing nothing. shit gets old so fast.

Opioids make me wicked motivated on lower than nodding doses

I will also add that after nearly 8 years of being pumped with morphine in hospital I still get the odd cold sweats and shakes now and then, that I never experienced before being pumped with morphine.
Is this normal for long term users to experience the odd withdrawal symptoms randomly a long time after discontinuing use?

I loved them. I'm not quite sure what happened. I can't do them anymore. Fucking tramadols make me puke now.

wtf

I am in love with opiates... maybe I am sick, but when I hear a love song, to me, it's about morphine. I love them because they keep their promise. When I am in pain, they will comfort me.

they turn all your bad feelings into good feelings. you don't want no part of this shit, dewey.