Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? vs. Don't Fight It, Just Pray There's Some Thorazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
1mg Lorazepam IV (courtesy of hospital)
2mg bupe
Stuffing my face with vanilla ice cream.

Chillin and watching TV

I like the title.

OT: I'm on amphetamines. I was kind of trying to quit. :p Oh well, I'll feel bad later, right now feeling bad is just not in the cards. =D

Not sure about the exact dose, but it was plenty hehe.

-Tomorrow i'll be semiclean(semi because herb) again. ;)

Lol title

Thai coffee, some bomb-ass spicy thai food, a few cigarettes, and a spliff.

So nice.

a solid dose of Kratom, little klonopin, some chronic and a couple cigs. Thought about coffee but I don't like the kratom coffee combo. Feels good till my stomach hurts... However about 3-4 hours into a kratom dose it seems to boost the length of the buzz.

Last edited:
Oxy and china white together. Was thinking this feels better than heroin. lol. it feels really good tho. still got left over "nugs" of china from the weekend.

Wow, if you pour crushed ADDerall ER on a plate and tap it so that all the uncrushed beads and the coating falls down to the bottom, you can get nearly white lines of much more pure amphetamine instead of an orange line of coating and bullshit.

Going to be much easier on the nose, and I'll probably throw the left overs in with a plugged bit of morphine that I found earlier

Doing this CWE cause I'm flat broke and need something, hopefully it helps the wd's a little
.... totally not a fiender at all 8(

preparing to taste HELL lmao

Saved the morphine but got into the alcohol, now to finish off the White Widow and move on to the beasters :\

Not high, just tired at this point, got <6hrs of sleep last night, and I've been smoking pot all day. Sleepy time...

Doing this CWE cause I'm flat broke and need something, hopefully it helps the wd's a little
.... totally not a fiender at all 8(

preparing to taste HELL lmao

Gross lol. That taste alone has made me chain-dry-wretch in w/d. Just buy tonnes of loperamide take like 20 pills. Or maybe codeine still cares for u.

.2 of some really good heroin and 1mg of etizolam along with 2 caps of this pre workout supplement which i ifinds stimulates me extremely well. I am feeling perfect right now.

benadryl and coffee. thinking about making a run to get some marijuana later, but i'm not sure if it's gonna happen. i only want it to help with this cold i have. thankfully as i've gotten older my immune system is pretty good, i only get sick maybe once every two years at most. it used to be 3-5x a year...

Coffe and Buprenorphine. I actually feel pretty content right now. I might go for another 1mg of lorazepam in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.