Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? vs. Don't Fight It, Just Pray There's Some Thorazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
70mg methadone
1.40mg alprazolam
600mg cimetidine (45-60 min prior to methadone/xan for P073N7IA7ION)
Just got paid for my lawn-care shit, cracked open a hard cider and about to pack up a bowl of canna-bliss ;)

Bigfan, you always on point and same with my homie P2C! I just got on tinychat BL or whatever for my first time, last weekend with a bunch of 2mg alprazolam sticks. Brand-name Xanax, of course. No fake shit up in ma crib nigga !

*EDIT: Make that 15mg ativan SL and tried the nasal ROA and there was fast come-up and calming peak. It's like 77% BA via insufflation. IMHO that's a decent BA and if you got extras to play around with, it's enjoyable for us BLers that love our benzos; weak to potent, anxiolytic to hypnotic. :)

Last edited:
Woke up pretty hungover. Pissed me the hell off because I didn't drink much more than usual. I'll have to take it slower tonight (mostly because I have less beer leftover than I'd planned). Gosh, crossing that fine line with alcohol really blows. Getting buzzed to the proper degree is a fucking art, I swear.

Right now I'm on my second cup of coffee and trying to decide where/what to eat for dinner. Probably gonna have to wait 'til tomorrow for the trees, but life goes on. The fact alone that it's Friday is a mild high.

very low alcohol tolerance. got drunk with some ex work-mates last night. even smoked a lil alcohol. had an early night, got home at midnight. smoked a cone of weed, then i was like, ok i'll head off to bed now.

woke up at 6am, still drunk. i am like WTF because i am stil drunk, but it was so good, Then finally got hangover at like 10am, hard. head hurts.

i took 1mg etizolam which now i feel pretty dece. Going to hop-out down the road and get some eats!! nonnomnomn

Odd day. Have done nothing and aren't high. Took some oxy but never really felt it, maybe I'm finally getting tolerant to my small doses, too bad... Maybe up my dose at PM next week... But that's a big step I don't know if I want to take... Anyway, I've got the next few days to myself, gf is away. Should be nice, I'm already more relaxed--I'm beginning to think she keeps me stressed out and on edge (and possibly sick, since my stomach issues seem to be stress-related). I love the girl but if she's not good for health...

Anyway, just popped 2 Soma and they seem to be working. Thanks Mexico! About to sniff some more oxy and then turn on the D-Nail. Time to dab.

Took a klonopin 2 hours back
Drinking a 40 of Steel Reserve
Smoked a small bowl
and gonna smoke a cigarette once I finish this bottle

Not too shabby Day 2 of no kratom and so far withdrawal just consist of a bit of tiredness\lazyness.

Got my red vein thai kratom in the mail, have brewed 4 tsp. so far, boutta brew 2 more.

Just took a nice dab of Candy Kush. First dab since Sunday morning. Damn that felt good. Kicked in the oxy too, mmmmm

High on 127.5mg hydrocodone, 30mg temazepam, 3mg clonazepam, 50mg cyclobenzaprine, 210mg DXM, 150mg diphenhydramine, 50mg doxylamine succinate, and weed when I want it.
Feels mighty good.

Off topic:
About selling my coins for drugs: If I were to sell my coins, I would buy some other things. Probably won't for a while though because checking pcgs.com a lot of my best USA coins are increasing in value at a good rate and I see elsewhere a couple of coins I was going to sell for sure as they were duplicates have gone way up. One was selling for around $70 when I got it about 8-10 years ago and is now worth over $200. Got some good deals before too, paid $5 at a garage sale last year and found the most amazing toning I have seen outside a picture when I got home and looked at the other side - it is probably worth over $500 instead of a little more than an ounce of silver.

While looking through them earlier today, I found a set I had forgotten about. 25 1oz silver coins from British Virgin Islands. I was getting a coin every month until my set was finished for $20, they bring $75-80 each coin on eBay and the mintage was low - a lot of my coins are probably good investments. I also enjoyed looking through them, so maybe I should just save that like as an emergency income source, it seems I may one day like collecting coins again. Learning about where and when a coin was made and the topic (a person, animal, building) was one of the things I used to like doing before I lost interest and quit. There are some coins I plan to sell, especially ones that will never be worth much more than silver content. Silver prices had lowered a lot last I checked, so it may be a good time to buy silver. I know more about the stock market though. I am good at that, unfortunately I'm not using real money

visited a local brewpub. tried 2 of their more interesting beers (malpais stout and gringo from bombay by La Cumbre? in ABQ). got fast food on the way home. just drank an elevated IPA (again La Cumbre) tallboy and took 5mg diazepam with grapefruit. watching Kiki's Delivery Service for the 2nd time. first watched it about... 12 years ago? different than I remembered, yet still adorable. after it ends i'm gonna crash out and get an early start on tomorrow. so glad it's a 3 day weekend :)

20140524_112029_zpsa92efd20.jpg

Rushing face and anticipating the nod from a small-to-medium line of one of them bags ^.

Wow

Sooo i have consumed, over the past few hours:
At least 14g Red Vein Thai Kratom
3 beers: 1 Blue moon, 1 Fat Tire, and 1 Lagunitas Lil' Sumpin
1g of an indica dominant strain of weed
10mg valium

And i feel fantastic.

omg this is amazing, 200mg ish mephedrone.
[edit[ 400mg, very high. the rush is actually pretty nice.
soooooooooo euphoric omg, wowo

love one another. be kind. <3
^also nice pic of that weed, Whosajiggawaaa,

Last edited:
I'm pretty mellow off this clonaz, and kratom..

SOOO STOKED to see the next thread name. DC always has the best thread names! ^^

"How High are You? vs. Is there any more where that came from?"

lol :p

~Verii

I'm high ni99a pie.

Just smoked a fat bowl which kicked back in the dope a little or I just feel real good. Idk.

3 bags of dope around 6am
Bowl rips
Cigs

2 teaspoons of kratom with grapefruit juice, some bongs and vape hits of dank cannabis and a yerba mate tea. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.