• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? vs. Don't Fight It, Just Pray There's Some Thorazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
30mg hydrocodone+2mg clonazepam

Just had 100 grams of san pedro powder. Hopefully it will be extremely potent material. Hasn't started working yet.

I need something to interrupt my severe depression. I've been suicidal for a month and will be ending my life on a certain day in mid April if things do not improve (I know when and how, unless I can get a gun, then the how might change). A high dose of 25C-NBOMe resulted in 3 relatively good days then it was straight back to Hell. I can barely watch TV and can't do anything to make money (unless you count the $0.70 I made on YouTube this week - that won't even buy a cheap beer). I can barely get myself to spend time with my pets (though I tend to feel less bad when I am).

I just hate being alive.

Hang in there, dude. I know how hating existence goes, but you've got an eternity to be dead when you die, so there's no need to rush it. Think of all the naked girls and good beer in the world meant for us to enjoy.

To be on topic, I am not high and will be sober until circa 4pm when I'm gonna go drankin some brewskis.

yo dawg, what's up my fellow 802er? i got a DT tomorrow and stressed as fuck, but imma try a trick i read about online to beat it. right now just taking my benzo, smokin rollies (cigs) and drinking water haha. gotta move across country on sunday/monday so that adds to the stress haha.

Yeah my dumb ass ended up smoking last night so ugh... You should let me know if your trick works!! I'm across the pond in wonderful plattsburgh now... Keep forgetting to update my info. I miss VT much and I've only been gone 6 months... Where ya movin?

Just had 100 grams of san pedro powder. Hopefully it will be extremely potent material. Hasn't started working yet.

I need something to interrupt my severe depression. I've been suicidal for a month and will be ending my life on a certain day in mid April if things do not improve (I know when and how, unless I can get a gun, then the how might change). A high dose of 25C-NBOMe resulted in 3 relatively good days then it was straight back to Hell. I can barely watch TV and can't do anything to make money (unless you count the $0.70 I made on YouTube this week - that won't even buy a cheap beer). I can barely get myself to spend time with my pets (though I tend to feel less bad when I am).

I just hate being alive.

I feel ya man I do... Got laid off in Feb, can't find a job to save my life, still not getting unemployment because my job paid out severance and vaca but someone STOLE $1500 cash... Which was my car money, so I got no car. Some days I'm good, most days I'm not, but I'm trying to hang in there and hoping to see better days. You should try to do the same. Sometimes it does get better.

*edit* after my wonderful night last night that lasted way less time than it should have, due to only smoking a few hits of weed and the shortened highs I get as a result of bupe maintenance... It's time to put down the drugs til next month :/ so from here on out it will be nothing but caffeine, nicotine, a few beers, and my scripted meds (gabapentin, flexeril, and bupe... Scripted 20 mg a day but never take it all). But I'll still pop in occasionally to see what y'all are doing and get extremely jealous.

Last edited:
2.5mg alprazolam sl
70mg methadone
50mg DPH

At some point, I'll probably be nodding out. ;)

9.5mgs of Alprazolam, feeling great. Smoking on some very dank Headband cannabis. +10mgs of Melatonin fast dissolve pills+ 4mgs of liquid Melatonin. I like melatonin for some reason.

edit. just took a small bump of some nice Cocaine.

Last edited:

I just hate being alive.

May not seem like it, but there IS a light at the end of the tunnel. Time;get through this 'trip' - it will end.

The problem with depression is that it creates cognitive impairment: being unable to think clearly, make decisions, see solutions. A depressed person is often not capable of understanding what is happening.

I think I have chronic depression,(not sure of the correct term) . I can also get normal depression on-top of that, that's when it gets bad. But overall i think my life is great and i wouldn't change it for anything. Just have to embrace it, it's life. and there's a lot of good to come out of life if you have patience.

you become a stronger person for going through things like these. It what makes u as a person. you're not the only one, hang in there.

What do you do on youtube? And pets are cool, i'm chilling with my parents dogs atm, love them to bits.
I'm sorry to go off-topic, i'm sober atm.

Went to work on 1mg xanie 1mg lorazepam kava nd kratom. Boss was like your crossed eyed and lean, you high? Didn't beleive me when I lied and said no but didn't send me home lol. Drinking now.

30mg oxycodone
40oz. beer and some shots
plenty of weed

I keep zoning out its great

3mg etuzolam
0.1g smack
nicotine
ethanol

soon to add meth

This is a dangerous combination; do not try it.

Chilling with my dude and his wifey. Been through a little over a G of fairly fire-ish dope between the three of us, a few lines of quality powder, a handful of some good German beer, a Benadryl to control the itching a little bit. I'm feeling decent at the moment, damn decent actually. Kind of getting sleepy but I'm feeling too good to go sleepy - don't wanna miss a moment when I feel like this...

A little high, was a little drunk earlier. Saw a friend's art show, had a coupla drinks.

I ran out of valium early for some reason (been taking them as prescribed, i suspect someone must've swiped some) so a friend gave me a few xanax and a couple of 10mg zolpidem, which doesn't really apeal to me. Gonna try 5mg to start and see if i can get some anxiolysis without going crazy...

24 mg hydromorph
20 mg oxycodone
and a few bong rips later, I'm feelin' alllllllllllllllright :3

all of which are wearing off though, gonna seep right away...
nighty-night!

^
Twenty-four mg of hydromorph, that's a pretty healthy dosage! What route of administration? Up the nose, down the hatch, or into the vein? I would love, love, love to get my hands on some dilaudid to play with. Sure doesn't last very long compared to dope but the rush is AMAZING!

Caught a few hours of sleep and woke up wide awake here at 630 in the flippin' morning. Seriously resisting the urge to get out of bed and crank the party up again already. Figure I might want to do the healthy thing at least one day out of the week! Besides, kinda got a long week ahead of me at work.cI need to be well-rested for that. Ah hell, who am I fooling? I'll be up and out of this bed as soon as this is posted, lol.

Last edited:
Still feeling the amp from earlier a little bit and just drank a cup of coffee. I think I'm gonna cut my daily bupe intake in half for the next week or so.

Took a small amount of Adderall XR this morning, along with a tad bit of xanax.

Now i'm smoking a little weed and some cigarettes watching Mad Men.

Contemplating preparing some PST or Kratom, since I have some stocked up, but I feel like I'd be jumping the gun, seeing as it's only been a few weeks since I kicked. I'd just like to supplement the amphetamines with a lil' somethin'-somethin'.

Quite fucked actually

had a couple etizolam
a couple beers
and my dad just gave me half a beer and I got another one in my pocket waiting as well as about 4 etizolam left over.
These beers are all like 9% btw so it's basically 1 beer = 2 beers
tonight is gonna be a wild night.

Status
Not open for further replies.