Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? vs. Don't Fight It, Just Pray There's Some Thorazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
not high.

i got a pre-employment UA in under 24 hours. -SNIP-

i knew smoking was risky, don't need any moms or pops tellin me that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Goddddamn I'm high. 1mg xanax, 20mg valium, 16g kratom, 3g kavalactones

Ooh yeah

Smoked a bowl, had a cuppa tea, and a cigarette. Tea is my DOC now sorta.

Toss and wash, it's a 50% kavalactones extract so it was 6gs total I tossed back some more to though so i don't really know what dose I'm at

Ate some Omrita oil earlier and then a big glob of ACDC ("Charlotte's Web") from a tester tube--Unfortunately that didn't help my anxiety/anger much, I was flipping out on the traffic after I cut out of work at noon.
Ate 10mg oxy on the drive, about to snort 5 more.
dabs of Catnip (Cat Piss x Green Crack) and OG Kush when I got home

fucking usps, delays on 2 packages this week! fuck! I got sweet shit in the mail too, and not drugs! (a new recycler and a Natey infinity pendant)

70mg methadone
25mg diazepam SL
Few bowls o' weed.

Just a min ago: 0.15g IV heroin, drank one beer (some shitty Miller pilsner) more weedz, and about to put 10 more mg's of valium under da tongue. Then my last bowl.

Need to get some of these medicinal weed oatmeal cookies my dude has and further my sedation/euphoria.

So high

Bowl of Skywalker oG
And hit of salvia 25x

I'm jelly of the salvia. Haven't had any since it was banned in my state 6 years ago. I'm glad I got a good number of interesting journeys under my belt with it but I'd love to try it again now that I am allot more experienced with psychs. Even with all the different psychedelics and dissociatives I have ingested it still stands out as something special to me.

Just vaping and smoking some bud right now. Have a mild afterglow from the dmt I smoked last night. Not sure of the strain name but it is exceptionally good compared to my boy's other stuff which already very high quality to begin with. Happy he took off $20 to make up for being a few days late and his prices are good to start with.

Have a mild afterglow from the dmt I smoked last night. Not sure of the strain name but it is exceptionally good compared to my boy's other stuff which already very high quality to begin with. Happy he took off $20 to make up for being a few days late and his prices are good to start with.

DMT sounds perfect right about now, blast offff! I've never had any strain of dmt that's given me an afterglow the next day, damn jelly of that. I'd be interested in hearing what strain it was for future reference?

^ stoned and nodded beyond redemption with a benzo named valium as the hypothetical cherry on top.

9 bags of dog food potentiated by 2 10 mg flexerils... Really wishing I could smoke right now!! I hate drug tests... and this fucced up society where weed is illegal. Luckily I'm still feeling pretty damn good, just know it'd be better with weed. It's really the best potentiator in my opinion.

*edit holy fuck I am faded... Nods and all damn I'm impressed this was only. 20 hours or so after 24 mg bupe.

Last edited:
thanks for helping me stay within the boundaries FM, i always forget what we can and can't discuss.

right now i just got outta work, might pick up a single beer at the bar but mostly just chugging water now.

10mg oxy(plugged) pretty high

drinking energy drink (V) and smoking some outdoor sativa nz buds. could go for some indica now though tbh

9 bags of dog food potentiated by 2 10 mg flexerils... Really wishing I could smoke right now!! I hate drug tests... and this fucced up society where weed is illegal. Luckily I'm still feeling pretty damn good, just know it'd be better with weed. It's really the best potentiator in my opinion.

*edit holy fuck I am faded... Nods and all damn I'm impressed this was only. 20 hours or so after 24 mg bupe.

yo dawg, what's up my fellow 802er? i got a DT tomorrow and stressed as fuck, but imma try a trick i read about online to beat it. right now just taking my benzo, smokin rollies (cigs) and drinking water haha. gotta move across country on sunday/monday so that adds to the stress haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.