• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? vs. Don't Fight It, Just Pray There's Some Thorazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a package of RC's arriving in a few hours. Woohoo. %)

Thing I'm looking forward to most is the 3MeO-PCP. =D

Careful with that 3-meo, a few Mg to far and you LOSE IT! A Nuts dose response curve which looks normal and then as I forget which poster mentioned (is a standard curve, until it all of the sudden rockets into the 4th dimension)

Waiting for the postman too (5 hours or so), wonder what goodies I got coming...... (two different packages, one arriving today - one tomorrow dunno what's what)

^Thanks! I'm well aware. But thanks nonetheless. =D

I fucking fell asleep when the mailman came so made up some bullshit about him not showing, so in 1,5hr i go to the post office and bullshit some more and hope they give it to me. Otherwise it's monday. :| That'd suck.

Hehe, how lame, I fell asleep. Lol.

/E: I did get my hands on some tilidine which has been a long time. Awesome opioid. So if need be it'll be my consolation prize, hehehe.

Oh boo hoo you lol

I want some, schd 1 in the US? Don't think I'll be seeing it anytime soon.

Sucks for the mail, mine gets stuffed in the box regardless of whether I'm up.

Fucking faggot postal service employees. All of em keep saying "monday" but are admitting they fucked up. (They believe it's their fault =D )
Pfff I felt like a dissociative SO much today. Well... tilidine time I guess.

Fucking tilidine is fucking nice.

Fuck oxy.

YEHAA. <3

Also had diazepam, bromazepam and cannabis. :)

Yeah i hesitated a few times before but i've finally dediced to give it a try since I have no opiate tolerance at the moment. I hope my order will be there in 1-2weeks.

Back to the topic im not high, i had a chai tea earlier and will smoke some weed later when im out of class.

~35mg methadone
~0.28g IV ECP
1g UEI:8gs maeng da earlier this am.
1mg clonazepam
800mg cimetidine

Careful with that 3-meo, a few Mg to far and you LOSE IT! A Nuts dose response curve which looks normal and then as I forget which poster mentioned (is a standard curve, until it all of the sudden rockets into the 4th dimension)

Waiting for the postman too (5 hours or so), wonder what goodies I got coming...... (two different packages, one arriving today - one tomorrow dunno what's what)
I to have a package that I'll pick up at 3 on the way home from work. 5 blisters of etizolam md-1s.
Right now I'm still feeling the 2 bags of dope slightly and I'm stoned but I can't wait for the etiz tho!

Hah. Just got my package

Did

35mg of 5-MABP + 20-25mg 15 minutes later (rectally). I know these are considered low doses (70mg total, bout less than half of other reports) but I was starting slow. Might add another 10-15mg.

Added like another 20mg. All rectally.

Last edited:
Smoked a spliff of Brabus just now, still sorta high from the poppy seed tea and smoked opium from last night.

Just picked my package up on the way home. Worked perfect. I'll be home in about 10 mins. I'm gonna pop 2, take bong rips, eat spaghetti, and get a nice lonnngg shower. I will finally get some good sleep tonight. Probaly more then the last 3 days combined, which is only 8 hours cuz I got 6 last night. The 2nd day I got so frustrated and just ordered some etiz for overnight shipping and had it here in about 24 hours. Not bad one bit.

240mg DXM (enough for a solid first plateau experience - goes really well with cannabis at this level but alone I normally go for the third plateau), 45mg hydrocodone, 2mg clonazepam, 32mg chlorphenirimine maleate, and 50mg doxylamine succinate potentiated with 800mg cimetidine is probably close to fully kicked in.

Now gonna smoke a big hit of weed.

I'll be ordering 3-meo-pcp next week, it is one of my favorite drugs. After that I will also buy 25E-NBOMe (unless I find in trip reports that it is a bad drug) and then MT-45.
I mentioned an order I was making maybe a week ago - I'll be making that order in a few days. It was delayed because I used the money to buy some stuff for my mom and I donated some money to Animals Asia (they are doing their biggest rescue ever, turning a large bear bile farm and surrounding area into a sanctuary but need money pretty bad, they haven't been able to release them from the tiny cages but the physical torture has stopped and they are being cared for as well as possible during the process, so their lives have already improved). That means I have to get some more money for drugs. My car burned up last week but had full coverage. It looks like I may be able to get a car for much less than the insurance pays with fairly low mileage, cold air, maybe 35mpg, and get it checked out by an automotive shop before I buy at no cost to me to help insure it is a good car.

Update 35 minutes later: Drinking 3 bottles of beer (1 Saumel Adams Summer Lager and 2 Mickey's Fine Malt Liquors), peak of all the other stuff, smoking more weed

Last edited:
MMMMM just broke in my first oil rig at 4:20 'cos it was a coincidence & I am a giant faygo
Drinking some Cabernet from a juice box
Bullshit kratom 50x pill do not exceed one a day my ass

Das it mane

About 100-110mg of 5-MAPB (in like 5 doses over 5 hours)
Added 10mg of 3-MOMC just now.

Bruxism is a bitch. Dunno from it's the latter, or just the increased dose of the first!

Right now I'm just feeling nice on...

.25 of some dope
2mg alprazolam
5mg diazepam
40mg d-amphetamine

Gonna chill for another hour and wait for my buddy to get outta work, then head to his place to take some bong hits and just chill cause we're both in the mood for a low key night

Drank the last of my PST, nodded out for like 5 hours I think.
Woke up and took 2 tbsp of Kratom with grapefruit juice, only got 2-3 more tbsp, which I'll either save for tomorrow or take later, if i can stomach it.
That edible from last did me real good, had me high all night and the second half of the day today.

Feeling nice. Took 2mg etiz, ate some spaghetti, took another 2mg of etizolam and when this kicks in I'm gonna rip a fat bong and go to bed. I'm so tired, But high. I just wanna catch on my sleep so said fuck it I'll just pop 4. I hate not having sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.