• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? vs. Don't Fight It, Just Pray There's Some Thorazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that would be pretty easy huh?^ I hope things turn around fo you hangyourhead.

A little bump of heroin just for helping my dude out with my connect. I actually feel pretty good. Took2mg of etizolam also and now drinking on some coffee (will prolly have a couple mugs today) and cooking some grilled cheese with turkey and pastrami. Yeeuuhhhh

Feeling the second wave of the XR amphetamine hitting nicely right now. Taking 10 days off did wonders for the tolerance although I'm sure it will rise just again quickly.

Watching TV and most likely taking 2mg of buprenorphine soon. If not then tonight for sure.

wasted, 12 mg hydromorphone, 10 mg oxycodone, 6 mg bromazepam, lots of weed over the last 6 hours
or so, all sorts of messed up..

Feel like shit tbh. Two cans of strong beer and an hour later two etizolam. Didn't get drunk, and the etiz did nothing but make me a little lightheaded/tired. I wish I had some Opiates instead of this. fucking hell...
Need a benzo script, or some stimulants. Or anything.

Smoking down on some Blue Cheese and Blue Dream(the BL is where its at imo/e). very highh..

6.5mgs of Alprazolam + 25mgs of Hydrocodone and 5mgs of Melatonin

Feeling pretty loopy still from my earlier very intense MDMA session(250mgs).

Last edited:
Last two nights I was too high to post on the thread!! About 7 bags of decent dope each night, combined with some flexeril, some good weed, and a few beers...

Too bad my bupe dr called today and almost dismissed me over alcohol and weed... So much for smokin :/

I've just been sitting around reading, drinking tea, smoking rollies and a bit of weed.

i feel sober even though i should be sleepy (just took melatonin and benadryl on top of benzo _ booze combo)

feel like some weed would do just perfect but it's gonna be another week at least until i have my own whip and hence freedom. still borrowing transportation just to get to work. i guess i'll make some tea and consider another mg or two of valium - best tranq ever

80 going on 120 mgs oxy, my morning dose is always my sweetest.
+ a blue 10. and now a bong of the heat.

Fucking tweaked out, which is weird considering I took 2C-I lol..

All out of weed too :( gonna have to drink myself to sleep.. not looking forward to the morning lol :p

I remember 25i come-downs feelin' similar to stim come-downs. Hopefully it'll be over before you know it.

I'm feeling good off 10mg oxycodone. first time taking it in 1.5 years. i only have 4 of them.

Also coming down off 10mg ritalin,(small dose i know, but feelin' it) waited as long as i could for it to get out of system before dosing oxy, let's hope it doesn't effect the oxy high too much heyyyy

20mg Vyvance (yuk, yuk, yuk)

3 Grams Kratom (Bali/Green Vein Thai/Red Vein Thai)

1 Gram Phenibut

I hate amphetamines as a rule but if I need to get shit done, this combination makes it remarkably tolerable.

Oh and the countless dabs of shatter and honeycomb don't hurt.

Been smoking on a nice indica that I acquired yesterday. I'm loving it, lately all I've been smoking has been sativa, so it's a nice change. :)

/e: I'm also about to take 100mg tramadol, and probably another 100mg after dinner which is in a few minutes. ;)

Blzd on sativa.

Snorted a line of 40 mg oxy (half an oc 80) and china white. I crushed the oxy and the china white chunks together.

I call it a Dope Ball, the oxy takes the super cross eyed, noddy element almost entirely out of the equation due to it being one of the more stimulating opiates.

IN SsHORT I FEEL FUCKING FANTASTIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.