• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? vs. Don't Fight It, Just Pray There's Some Thorazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made poppy seed tea this morning, 5 pounds worth.

It was alot of liquid to drink but I got high as a kite. I was actually nodding pretty good for a couple hours. Which is pretty hard for me some days, so I was more than satisfied.

Then I threw up in the bathroom at work after dinner, it was awesome :D

Slightly intoxicated with alcohol. It actually feels rather nice, although even at this level I'm impaired enough to have trouble typing accurately and my mind is a little dulled, which I don't like.

Edit: Sticking with one beer because I've heard too many stories about first-timers overdoing it and barfing all over the place for four hours.

Baked smoking down on some fat pipe bowls. Some excellent Blue Cheese and Blue Dream cannabis. Also feeling excellent on 7.5mgs of Alprazolam + 20mgs of Hydrocodone. +5mgs of melatonin quick dissolve.

Last edited:
I like the title.

OT: I'm on amphetamines. I was kind of trying to quit. :p Oh well, I'll feel bad later, right now feeling bad is just not in the cards. =D

Not sure about the exact dose, but it was plenty hehe.

-Tomorrow i'll be semiclean(semi because herb) again. ;)

What goes up, must come down... :)

Coming down without benzos.. This takes me back.

Stayed up all night doing ketamine, feel like butt :p

Rolling up a spliff now, cause I'm hella nauseated.

Decent heroin. Today is supposed to be first taper day. I did a bit when I woke up, going to do a bit more now and then try not to touch it til nighttime. It's raining here in SF tho, and that always makes me want to get dreamily high and put on music and surf the net and paint my fingernails :)

160 mgs of oxycodone hemitartrateretardhydrochloride
copious amounts of top quality chronic.

Today it is do-abolutely-nothing-productive-day.

OT: 300mg tram XR, 80mg propranolol XR, 0.5mg alprazolam (you read correctly!) and about to start smoking weed, which I'll be doing for the rest of the evening.

Either the methadone at my clinic is getting weaker, or they're lowering my dose without my knowledge (because they lost like 30% of their federal funding), because although the screen with my name and 70mg that I sign looks right... I feel shitty.

Smoking dope watching Netflix.
800mg cimetidine + 20mg lope for these WD's or whatever this is.
600mg gabapentin
L-theanine
Caffeine

Just dosed 2mg buprenorphine under the tounge and now I'm enjoying a cup of coffee and watching TV. So not really high, but I'm definitely comfortable enough given that I'm being pumped with antibiotics.

A headytops or 2 maybe gonna dose my evening val early dunno but 2day sux... Bored n still sick. Good that I dunno n e hooks for H no more as I'd be so there

well its been a good day for hooked on highs. Got a 40 of some strong ass heroin that had me nodding like fucking crazy (never happens) then some dude i used to go through all the time , but stopped going through called me up and said, "meet me at the mall in 20 min" an of course iw as like what? and he was like "you want it or not?" so he hooked me up with a nice .1 sample.

So really high off ron and been taking etizolam throughout tthe day. 1mg this morning and 2mg before during and after the whole heroin ordeal which was in the middle of the day. Also, gota fresh tin of grizzly mint. Been putting in FAT rips of that shit man and especially after you have some benzos and heroin in your system you can feel your whole body tingle ahh twas lovely.
Gonna put in another fat rip off grizzly after i eat this deicious meal and then smoke down on some dank buds with some buds :). Happy day. Tomorrow gonna blow though whateves

Us drug addicts live for the moment amIrite?

Last edited:
Just got off work. Bout to settle down with some unknown kush, and try to kill some time... New to this forum :)

nicely medicated on some Blue Dream and Blue Cheese cannabis. the BC is very potent. i love it.

I orally consumed 6mgs of Alprazolam around a hour ago feeling fucking great what i needed.

This morning at 10 am i had 3mgs of Alprazolam,, between thses timings i had around .3gs of some excenellent Cocaine then i have 5mgs around 4:40 am.

Time to smoke down.

Judging by the way I keep nodding in and out I'd have to say I'm pretty high.

Last few hours IVed 4 bags in the last few hours to make a dirty dozen for the day. Bought to toke some weed. After a few hits I'll probably be drooping in and out

5 hours ago i did 10mg methylphenidate(ritalin) ~snorted. now just sniffed 15mg mxe, and 2 mins after another 15mg because, just because.

supposed to be doing no drugs for a while but fuck it. feeling like shit. well, not too bad, i just miss being high. So I'm feeling good now. mxe is good for rit come-down but i just want to get a rush from a drug. not going to happen tonight.

got a important thing coming up in few weeks and it is on my mind. So i think that's why i dosed. :S

also have this weird weed. its out-door nz budz. the stuff doesn't look the greatest, but it is some of the best sativa high i've had! Really great for depression for when ya feeling down, and it doesn't get you super-high.

oh codeine cravings , but not touching that tonight.

yol pilltochil, did ur benzo and tramadol tapper come along ok?

Either the methadone at my clinic is getting weaker, or they're lowering my dose without my knowledge (because they lost like 30% of their federal funding), because although the screen with my name and 70mg that I sign looks right... I feel shitty.

Yo shit getting stepped on cuz. Like in Drug Store Cowboy william burroughs says some junkie nurse stepping on his 'done.

200 mgs oxy, feels intense man. 5 + bong hits of some heavy chrondo. and it's not even 10 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.