• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Handful of pills, and sane again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 English Breakfast teabags (in the one cup! I know, I know... hard-CORE) and 4mg of nicotine in mint form.

I smoked a spliff and actually felt like I made the wrong choice in hindsight.

With the stuff I got and the tolerance I have, the only good time to smoke is night-time. Shit puts me out like a rock.

Hmmm, I thinkkkk:
Turkish Royalsssssss
Caffeine
20mg Alprazolam, maybe a bit more.
.5 tar in a nice muddy shawt
Now I'm about to plug a ton of K and Gaba, which is a great combo in my book.
Somehow still nodding from my shot 6 hours ago. Thank you, xanax.

since I have been clean of opes(for the most part), I decided to start MY day with a gram of bud and a reasonable-sized shot of heroin=D....

some DXM some codeine and some methylphenidate. Oh and walking into the loblaws washroom to find a dude passed out on the shitter.

Tried to wake him up but he wouldn't budge so I told a bunch of workers that some dude passed out and to call security/ambulance, hope he is ok.

Daily dose of methadone some coffee and turks

Hmmm, I thinkkkk:
Turkish Royalsssssss
Caffeine
20mg Alprazolam, maybe a bit more.
.5 tar in a nice muddy shawt
Now I'm about to plug a ton of K and Gaba, which is a great combo in my book.
Somehow still nodding from my shot 6 hours ago. Thank you, xanax.

Jealous man craving tar like crazy, shit I had drew up a nice amber color never to dark and not fizzy like the last shit I had. Both were dank tho!
k is awesome you choose to plug?
Be cool on the downers man enjoy ya trip

A cigarette, 4mg folic acid and 80mg propranolol XR. I think I'll take 100mg tramadol as well, and perhaps another 100 later on.

My back is hurting, and it feels horrible. I'm moving like an old man atm. Time to get some rest. Well, I'm not really tired but I'll have to for my back. It's been worse than it has been in a while.

Fucking crooked back.. :| How I wish I didn't have to deal with that bullshit all the time.

A cigarette, 4mg folic acid and 80mg propranolol XR. I think I'll take 100mg tramadol as well, and perhaps another 100 later on.

My back is hurting, and it feels horrible. I'm moving like an old man atm. Time to get some rest. Well, I'm not really tired but I'll have to for my back. It's been worse than it has been in a while.

Fucking crooked back.. :| How I wish I didn't have to deal with that bullshit all the time.

url]

I also walk like an old man without powerful narcotics. got a 30 cm plate in right arm with 20 or something screws hurts like shit too. Fk I've got so many plates and screws in me ive lost count. Both wrists, hip. I got fucked up alot.

That said also oldmanish. As I only had 50 mg oxy left dashjklndks.

Gonna see if my contact is awake and get some china white, got shit to do and can't do it like this.

Edit: I woke him up. Gonna go supplier in a bit with part of the fam. He too lazy.

Last edited:
A few shots of whiskey earlier. Now kratom, klonopin, and good pot. And lots of water. Mixing kratom and alcohol takes a lot of water to digest easily\properly.

Last edited:
Waiting to run to the MMT clinic.

So far- a bowl of Sour + hot coffee + 1mg k-pin SL.

$toned to tha bone %)

Woke with one hell of a hangover. Cured within 30 minutes after a full Irish breakfast and two 60mg codeine capsules.

Daily dose of methadone some coffee and turks

Jealous man craving tar like crazy, shit I had drew up a nice amber color never to dark and not fizzy like the last shit I had. Both were dank tho!
k is awesome you choose to plug?
Be cool on the downers man enjoy ya trip
Well, I did way too much, went ktarded, don't like doing that anymore tbh, my last time with it. Its an extract from a lotion, so I have to.. Butt, never again lol.
Cigs
Caffeine
8mg sub SL
6mg alprazo chewed (best tasting drug ever) -.-
How's MMT broj? Fkn woke up to terrible news my friends house burned downlast night while he was away and his dog was burned alive, feelfucking terrible for his whole situation.. Makes me want to get back in the game and help out, but I promised my family I'd stay cool on that life. Don't want to be a liar, nor deal with the games game of cat and mouse bullshit.

Ah, just a good ol' 2pm morning of coffee, cigs and descent bud.... I plan on Iv'ing some amp here in the next couple of hours!=D

Status
Not open for further replies.