• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Handful of pills, and sane again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
20mg d-amphetamine
2mg buprenorphine

Now time to flip through that shitty daytime TV...

^I wish I had a bupe script but that shit would be expensive as fuck. Ironic isn't it that the government spends so much on the war on drugs. They should subsidize suboxone patients. If I could get a free bupe script I would start tommorow.

^ what's keeping you well day to day for the time being? Kratom is I remember correctly, but forgive me if I'm wrong. I think I remember you liking the Skoal Crisp blend which I'm also a big fan of.

I'm pretty happy overall with bupe but yeah I agree completely that the money spent 'getting drugs off the street' could be spent in do many better ways.

^ what's keeping you well day to day for the time being? Kratom is I remember correctly, but forgive me if I'm wrong. I think I remember you liking the Skoal Crisp blend which I'm also a big fan of.

I'm pretty happy overall with bupe but yeah I agree completely that the money spent 'getting drugs off the street' could be spent in do many better ways.

Yes I take kratom but its mainly to keep me from drinking alcohol. I don't have an opiate addiction aside from my kratom habit. I'm trying to switch over to using kratom as a crutch instead of booze. I'll swap addictions all day long as long as I'm moving to a milder habit.

I love Skoal crisp blend too but I've been fucking around with Snus lately. I don't really chew much anymore though it only agravates my indigestion then I smoke more weed then I want another lip its a vicious cycle.

I used to smoke salvia and I enjoyed it alot. Would love some but I'm pretty sure its illegal here. Just checked and yes its illegal here.

Well, while I have enjoyed it, I wouldn't expect anyone to use it recreationally.

I still would probably not smoke it again.

@OT:
1 bowl
1 cigarette
1 cuppa tea
1 valium (10mg)

^Same here. It's always been such a jarring experience, though I have had a few, one in particular, good experiences.

OT: Some Omrita oil when I woke up. Then a dab of Catnip (Cat Piss and Green Crack extracted together)

I find salvia really euphoric, very tactile and visual - I haven't had a bad experience with it.

Just my 2c

7am, was still awake from last night:
Bottle of La Chouffe
Spliffy spliff

Methadone
Gabapentin
Weed
Cup o' coffee

Had a my fair share of valium last night, so I woke up with some nice remaining muscle-relaxation from the desmethyldiazepam.

Relaxed Saturday morning!

Got up before everybody else did to treat myself to some some synthetic cannabinoids, 2 cups of coffee, and dipping tobacco in my office.

Ate: 1,800mg. pregabalin, 2mg. alprazolam, 80mg. amphetamine salts, 60mg. hydrocodone

Gonna spend a nice day with the family. Beautiful day outside.

Last edited:
^ Damn I'm jealous man. That sounds like a great combo for a great day. Got a nice mix of everything in there.

Just my 2c

More power to you, just one of those things that wasn't quite on my wavelength.

My acid trip last night on the other hand, reminded me that my life is a little bit of a permatrip, and that I need to manage that in the best way possible.

This morning, woke up surprisingly well to sex and dabs.

Wish you the best of luck. They can be invaluable if used towards productive ends. As for me, we'll see tomorrow if I have a shot of resuming my prescription.

which it doesn't look like will be happening...

coffee and nicotine as always, with a bit of l-amp

Status
Not open for further replies.