• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Handful of pills, and sane again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2mg buprenorphine
Coffee

Stuck in the hospital for another 2 weeks 8(

^There after me magical moons! You like the etiz/mdone combo Scags?

And I'll add that I got 1mg of Lorazepam IV this morning :)

Of course it was directed at you but it was just a joke designed to encourage you toward the cheaper way of doing things. Glad to see your ahead of me on that one. I used to make my own capsules before I settled on a complicated water extraction which I can tell you about if you care. Anyway glad to see a fellow kratom lover on here and on to what drugs I took this morning
Yeah it was obvious that was directed at me, I don't even know why I asked lol. Complicated water extraction? No thanks, sounds.... complicated.

- 9gs of bali kratom
- a hangover
- and some sex to put an end to my morning wood.

Need moar drugs!

Two balloons, right when I wake up. Same ol', same ol'. Cut out the after shot cigarette these days though. Now it's e-cig only.

Usually I'll get some coffee first then I'll do a shot of bupe shortly after that. I then take 1mg of clonazepam and usually will grab a beer and smoke some pot before I start my day.

For the morning I'll take an amphetamine and smoke a bowl. Used to snort a few bumps of H, but gave that up. Just taking it easy.

10mg Vyvance (Omg I'm taking my script for once??? WHAT?)

2.5 Grams Kratom (Bali)

Dabs

I need to get a script for vyvanse or some type of amphetamine. Fo reals. I bet if i actually tried it wouldnt be too hard.

While im here same thing as in how high are you thread. Little bump of heroin, 2mg of etizolam and lots o coffeee.

I need to get a script for vyvanse or some type of amphetamine. Fo reals. I bet if i actually tried it wouldnt be too hard.

Wish you the best of luck. They can be invaluable if used towards productive ends. As for me, we'll see tomorrow if I have a shot of resuming my prescription.

wat

r u joe king

I used to smoke salvia and I enjoyed it alot. Would love some but I'm pretty sure its illegal here. Just checked and yes its illegal here.

I had a teaspoon of bali kratom and took .5mg of clonazepam. Also smoking some dank called "head band." Never heard of it sounds like a bullshit name but anyway it'll kill this boredom.

^you ever get that weed high when it feels like you're wearing a band around your head?

Anyway just like 1mg sub an 2mg etizolam

Status
Not open for further replies.