• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Handful of pills, and sane again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2mg of a Strip.. Been that way for a week and I'm sooooo over it. Nothing's happening around here for over a week..

A 4 mile run, 20 mg lortab, 7.5 dex. And sniffed 5mg opana. Stopped and got a chocolate protein shake with a shot of esspresso... should be a lovely morning at work.

^ you sound fun to hang out with.

I'm about to make coffee and have a smoke before setting out to lunch.

On free-days:
A cup of coffee
4~6 slices of bread

On busy-days:
A cup of coffee
6~8 slices of bread
10mg Methylphenidate

Bong hits, leftovers of vodka and rum, some puffs of a berry flavored e-cig ( square xl disposable)

On free-days:
A cup of coffee
4~6 slices of bread

On busy-days:
A cup of coffee
6~8 slices of bread
10mg Methylphenidate

White bread or brown? Either way looks like you like bread :p

As for me brekky today; a boiled egg, fresh plain yoghurt, a cup of coffee

Cup of coffee, cigarette.

No weed. Trying to do a tolerance break-type thing because i simply can't get very high.

green tea n cofee, cigs n cigars. 100
mgIV morphine, 20mg oral oxy, 15mg valium.

hopin ole mate drops out with some blow n hash hes been suggesting over the last few days.

wouldnt mind havin a pseudo morphine/coke speedball, OF COURSE!

bowl of cereal, 50mg adderall, .5 zanny, bowl pack of some good mid. Ciggs, a multivitamin and some coffee! Not a bad start if I say so myself.

3 cans of mountain dew
2 cans of beer
1mg etizolam
.25mg clonazepam
enough brick weed and kief to kill a horse

my back hurts really bad and I have a fine back...also happens to be the day I have no kratom whatsoever because of a self-imposed break! I have to help a relative with yard work for cash. I'm going to have to take enough benzos and smoke enough weed to calm my sore back so I can make money (gotta spend money to make money).

Last edited:
1.5mg clonazepam
.3 dope
Coffee

Amphetamine refill tomorrow after my 3 week break and I really need them. So much classwork to catch up on.

Buprenorphine
Some new dank shatter hash oil made from my buddy's blue cheese kush.

bowl of cereal, 50mg adderall, .5 zanny, bowl pack of some good mid. Ciggs, a multivitamin and some coffee! Not a bad start if I say so myself.

Just a tip, avoid the vitamins with Adderall. They (b and c especially) wipe out some of the effectiveness of Adderall or Dexedrine. Same goes for the cereal because most cereal is 'fortified' with vitimins. No OJ too, the acidity of OJ has the same effect. Take a couple rollades or tums instead and take the vitamin before bed :)

^From what I understand hes right.

I took 3mg etizolam, .25mg clonazepam, smoked pot, and now having a morning soda and L&M light menthol. Due to a self-forced kratom break got no energy, I will *might buy some ephedrine but I am gonna need a ride to a certain chain grocery store where it is cheap in bulk.

It's thundering outside so beatiful

Last edited:
^From what I understand hes right.

Yep, just looked it up! Had no idea stomach pH mattered that much with adderrall, I've only ever insufflated it. I wonder if people who combine coffee with it orally realize? I don't know if many, including myself, would. Thanks for the facts, SYF.

Today I had a spliff when I woke up. It was nice. I drank muuuch too much yesterday. Happy for no hangover.

No worries top hat :)

It took me a good solid year to get sorted out with adhd meds after a proper diagnosis.... lots of research and lots of combos, now I am on 2 15mg dex spansules/ day. Life is good and it allows me to have a much more productive satisfying life.

Status
Not open for further replies.