• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Handful of pills, and sane again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
- 8g of WVB kratom
- 2 dilly 4's, insufflated
- a couple hit's of purple skywalker OG
- 2mgs of etizolam

Enjoying the day off, lifes good right about now :)

I should say that while I thoroughly enjoy Captain.Heroins posts my name is from a brand of kratom capsules, I hope you don't feel like I jocked your name Captain H although I can easily see how you could come to that conclusion ;)

^Just be a man and drink the shit stirred in water. Just kidding. Krat does taste nasty I just got used to it. After years of downing cheap malt liquor and 3 dollar bottles of wine I can drink anything.

For breakfast:
1 tbsp of kratom
2 bowls of dank
.5mg clonazepam
1 can of Peace Tea (diet green tea)
2 shots of Canadian Hunter

Damn I might have a bit of a habit these days. Ah well.

EDIT: I just felt a wave of warmth hit me. I feel pretty damn good. Highly recommend the combo!

18 mg hydro, IV
2 cigs
1 coffee
Add a little sex and that's the breakfast of champions

Woke up at ~6am in the hell that is m-done WD... had to wait hours upon sweaty hours, shivering until I could dose at 10:30am. Unless you gotta' job, they put you in a last name time-slot. Probably hung over from the nasty 80 prf Mezcal I drank yesterday too. Let's just say I was shooting back shots until i hit the worm.

70mg methadone
600mg gabapentin
Hot cup of coffee
L-theanine

Tramadol
Chai tea
Vape hits of dank cannabis
Menthol cigs

Feeling pretty good in class haha

three 7% beers and 3mg etizolam

and a whole lot of anger

^Just be a man and drink the shit stirred in water. Just kidding. Krat does taste nasty I just got used to it. After years of downing cheap malt liquor and 3 dollar bottles of wine I can drink anything.

Was that directed at me? I take my kratom as a tea or by the spoonfull, I don't mind the taste of kratom at all. I never heard of kratom until I saw those capsules in a headshop which started my now almost 4 year journey. Before I knew any better I used to buy those shitty ass overpriced capsules so much that the employees started calling me captain kratom so the name stuck, obviously as soon as I found out it's 4x cheaper online I switched to powdered leaf. Even when I was using the capsules I would empty them and TnW them, I've got an iron stomach for kratom. I laugh when people cry about how shitty kratom tastes, a proper TnW leaves no time for any taste whatsoever...

Was that directed at me? I take my kratom as a tea or by the spoonfull, I don't mind the taste of kratom at all. I never heard of kratom until I saw those capsules in a headshop which started my now almost 4 year journey. Before I knew any better I used to buy those shitty ass overpriced capsules so much that the employees started calling me captain kratom so the name stuck, obviously as soon as I found out it's 4x cheaper online I switched to powdered leaf. Even when I was using the capsules I would empty them and TnW them, I've got an iron stomach for kratom. I laugh when people cry about how shitty kratom tastes, a proper TnW leaves no time for any taste whatsoever...

Of course it was directed at you but it was just a joke designed to encourage you toward the cheaper way of doing things. Glad to see your ahead of me on that one. I used to make my own capsules before I settled on a complicated water extraction which I can tell you about if you care. Anyway glad to see a fellow kratom lover on here and on to what drugs I took this morning.

,5mg clonazepam
2 shots of whiskey (hangover cure)
a can of coconut water
Couldnn't find my weed pipe but I did have that can... Can't wait till the damn headshop opens up. If I were president all liquor stores and headshops would be combined and become 24 hour so that normal human beings aren't forced to smoke out of a goddman can until 10am when the shop opens.

1mg suboxone.... just got a fresh benji, so some dope is probably in order later today

1 Gram Phenibut
Some Oil I brewed up yesterday, and some honeycomb my homie copped for me :D

2.5 Grams of Green Vein Thai Kratom (I'm a huge fan as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.