• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Handful of pills, and sane again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cigarette, a nice fat joint with the homie, and another gourd of mate.

Ah, just a good ol' 2pm morning of coffee, cigs and descent bud.... I plan on Iv'ing some amp here in the next couple of hours!=D

just slammed a nice 100mg of adderalIR... Now I am prepped for a long saturday night of kickin' it on the 360 w/the bro's!...

French toast with mass bacon
A nice little heady nug
Newport 100
Can's album Future Days playing loud as funk

just slammed a nice 100mg of adderalIR... Now I am prepped for a long saturday night of kickin' it on the 360 w/the bro's!...
Lol, why iv addy? Done it myself, 0 rush. Looks like you're slamming orange juice.

4mg folic acid, 80mg propranolol. For some reason, my morning is 5pm today. I slept for 15 hours straight, what the fuck lol. =D

^Do you find taking propanolol when you wake up helps with anxiety through the day? Or is it for something else?
I sometimes take it in the moment for anxious symptoms but never thought to take it as I wake up.

OT: Ate a fat chunk of Omrita oil before I even got out of bed--I'm really starting to pick up a taste for CBD. Then dabs of Cantaloupe Haze when I woke up, and a little oxy to make a day that I can't eat go by a little better... (damn prep day)

Yes, I take it for anxiety. It definitely helps to relax me. Especially now that I quit taking benzos recently after a 5year habit it has been a huge help. I'm not entirely sure if it was the propranolol, or if it's just because I went slowly with the tapering. All I know is I have never slept this well in benzo w/d before.. =D

I'm intending to get off propranolol too at some point, right now it's still pretty beneficial for me to take it daily. So that is what I'll do, for now. ;)

Wake'd N Bake'd (and my espresso of course!)

This bong rip is for you guys :3

Bong hits
2mg sub plugged
1mg etizolam
Sausage egg and cheese croissant
Coffee
Cigs

Now all I gotta do is puke 5 times when i get to work and it will be last Thursday all over again. Lmao

Damn I slept late this morning, which is not easy to do being in a cardiac unit in a hospital...

2mg buprenorphine
Coffee

Gonna watch TV and eat shitty food till it's time for my ultrasound.

^ it gets tricky to determine what is and isn't, sometimes. are testosterone and dmt not drugs because they occur naturally like saliva and blood cells? is l-theanine not a drug because it doesn't get you wasted? many times people take supplements (which are a thin grey line away from drugs) in the morning. folic acid definitely is. and propanalol? pretty sure beta blockers are drugs.

anyway the argument has been had before, and i think the conclusion was that it's up to the poster to determine if what they had for their morning "fix" is worthy to post.

for example i jacked off twice in a row and went back to bed this morning. is that a fix? maybe, but doubtful. i wasnt even gonna mention that but it's kinda funny in context now.

^ it gets tricky to determine what is and isn't, sometimes. are testosterone and dmt not drugs because they occur naturally like saliva and blood cells? is l-theanine not a drug because it doesn't get you wasted? many times people take supplements (which are a thin grey line away from drugs) in the morning. folic acid definitely is. and propanalol? pretty sure beta blockers are drugs.

anyway the argument has been had before, and i think the conclusion was that it's up to the poster to determine if what they had for their morning "fix" is worthy to post.

for example i jacked off twice in a row and went back to bed this morning. is that a fix? maybe, but doubtful. i wasnt even gonna mention that but it's kinda funny in context now.

Exactly. I remember a heated debate where I defended Ho-Chi-Minh's constantly listing vitamins and supplements.

Status
Not open for further replies.