General Heroin #19 v. Posting Between the Nods

Status
Not open for further replies.
never tell your.dealer he has fire or he will step on it,more.

Fucked a black girl for the first time. Best part is I actually like the girl lol.

And I just got offered fentanyl bags from my backup dealer. Lookout upstate ny

My main dealer finally called me, he got a new number but his phone is never off for 2 days

I hate waking up from a nod & not feeling high anymore.
That just happend.

Shit..

Keep the title...haha luv it 8) Just copped a few baggies and spiked them up....ehhhh not the zing I was anticipating but feels good nonetheless!!! Hate when my reg dealer is re-upping and it's taking longer than usual so I have to rely on my back-up connect. A bit cheaper and great counts but it's not as good as my reg person...

Switched back to snorting yesterday, wasn't that bad it really does last like twice as long which is good

Guys can you please give me an idea of what this is, I just did a shot and now there's a pump in the area and my arm has that weird feeling where it feels like it's dead I have work in 50 minutes and I can't call out now Idk it it's something to worry about or what

^^ Doubt it's more than skin irritation, it will prob go away if you're careful and don't find a way to fuck it up worse. Of course I has no medical knowledge but I'm am experienced junk box and I've had similar shit happen which has never been a problem. Be careful when injecting and make sure everything is clean!

It sounds like you "missed" some, possibly all, of the shot. The dead feeling could be nerve damage. I'm not a doctor nor can I tell very much from the picture you sent me so take my advice with a grain of salt.

You asked me if it is something to worry about? I know that if I were in your shoes, I'd be worried. Not to alarm you, but it's the truth. I used IV for quite some time and never had a reaction like you have described.

A warm compress might help. If it gets worse, go to the ER. If your boss has a problem with that, tell her it will take you twice as long to wash the dishes with only one arm.

Guys can you please give me an idea of what this is, I just did a shot and now there's a pump in the area and my arm has that weird feeling where it feels like it's dead I have work in 50 minutes and I can't call out now Idk it it's something to worry about or what

Hah. Didn't you just say you'd switched back to snorting? And you already shot up again?

Man, sometimes I hate being right.

The swelling and weird feeling pretty much all went away, there's still a swollen bump tho. I'm not that worried anymore. I took alive and iced that shit right away and seemed to help. Should I put a warm compress on it or ice it tonight b

I've stupidly made that mistake a few times. Sometimes they know they got something special and they'll call you after to ask how it is and you know it was incredible, but you just gotta keep it casual. What sucks is that even if you know to not to tell dude how it really is, the next guy he calls could be the one to tell your connect that he can barely keep his eyes open.

The swelling and weird feeling pretty much all went away, there's still a swollen bump tho. I'm not that worried anymore. I took alive and iced that shit right away and seemed to help. Should I put a warm compress on it or ice it tonight b

Always apply a warm compress for 20 minutes or so after a missed shot. Then ice it for the swelling. Alternate as needed.

Keep an eye on it. Should get much better in 24 hours or so.. if it gets worse, you might have a problem, but it sounds like a typical miss.

I say just fukin amputate it so you cant keep shooting up and fucking yourself up while your still healthy.

I've stupidly made that mistake a few times. Sometimes they know they got something special and they'll call you after to ask how it is and you know it was incredible, but you just gotta keep it casual. What sucks is that even if you know to not to tell dude how it really is, the next guy he calls could be the one to tell your connect that he can barely keep his eyes open.

Its a fine line to walk. You want to tell him its good so he continues to pick up from that source but not let him know it's so good that he steps on it

Fuck me, man. Haven't used since Wednesday because in trying to not be a raging junkie around the new girl and I didn't start really feeling withdrawal until like 530 am. Woke up in a cold sweat, restless legs, and just straight pain. Ugh. I got enough money for either a half gram of weed or a bag. The bag won't get me high but will get me well, but the weed will get me high and not well.

Luckily the new girl sells a lot of good weed (comparable to my existing medical quality) at her college so if I'm really desperate and need to get out of here she will come abduct me. But it's weird staying at colleges because I sort of bailed from my college after a couple years, lol

Yeah or buy their bullshit stories of why they give you a sample to test. You know they just got a new batch and want to know if the cut was where they wanted it at.

Status
Not open for further replies.