General Heroin #19 v. Posting Between the Nods

Status
Not open for further replies.
sober, sober, sober! ieasy!ts too .

No but we're also not preaching how amazing we're doing and how being sober is so easy, and that suboxone is so great, this is so great, blah blah blah, then relapsing and going on benders. So... I fail to see your logic.

Everybody understands relapses and nobody holds that against anyone cuz we're all in the same boat. But when you get all high and mighty for the 5 minutes at a time you're sober, putting everyone else down because getting clean is just soo easy for you.. then repeatedly relapse and prove you're full of shit, it's not the same thing. Maybe you'd know the actual situation had you been here for more than 3 months.

Come on, that "just telling it as it is" type is worse then those who call out all their haters. Anyone who's been reading the board knows dude's situation, no need to be dickish about it. Its not like anyone here is rocking 10 years clean and sober.

Razkal, dude you're actually lucky with limited funds. It keeps your habit in check, its easier to get super high and if you want to get clean the withdrawals will be less intense.

Everyone gets that 'on top of the world, I can do anything' feeling when they just finished a kick or got on Suboxone and they are in that Sub honeymoon period where it provides a decent little buzz while keeping you feeling good and energetic. It goes away pretty quick and for someone who has done it so much its asinine to claim its "too easy", what about the whole staying sober part, and also the heavy use of other drugs so compensate doesn't speaks so highly about someone's sobriety. Last timeI hecked sober means not on any mind altering drugs, not just cutting the one you have had the worst issues with out. That is a huge step in the right direction to sobriety, or maybe its all you want, but you have to maintain it before you contradict yourself and mock others who struggle and may not realize how little control you actually do have, regardless of the claims.

lol, did you really just reply w/ that? I've never seen so many people misread/understand. I understand you people dont know me from a whole in the wall but half the shit I say I am fucking around and just talking stupid. the fact people thought I was serious when I said, "its toooo easyyyyyyyy", are just foolish. I've been an addict for 13yrs, if it was really that easy I am pretty sure I would have done it 12yrs ago. wake up, people.

^^^yea really didn't sound too serious to me even reading it on here.

I got a buddy who is actually like that he preached to addicts cause he is on 130mg methadone and no longer doing heroin but he's always nodding out and popping Valium smoking weed which I could care less about but he goes around saying you really need to get clean like me man your killing yourself I mean look at me I worked hard and now I don't even want heroin. Haha LIKE WHST THE FUCK YOUR PROBABLY HIGHER THAN I AM YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!! lol he would say yep I'm done getting high for good then an hour later he's like well time for another Valium and another shot of methadone to get feeling good lol I told him to fuck off pretty quick he was a self righteous Hippocrite talking down to me like that all the time telling me I'm an idiot to be getting high.

Is the suboxone being dispensed in clinics only a country-wide mandate? Or is it regional?

If I had to go every day, id probably get jammed on 'done instead. The freedom of every 28th day is one of the big sells for me.

In Canada its treated no differently than methadone which is really how it should be you know? Like why should suboxone be easier to get than methadone and less restricted they are both opiates yes I know suboxone has a ceiling limit but the black market is pretty big for sub's in the states.

In Canada its treated no differently than methadone which is really how it should be you know? Like why should suboxone be easier to get than methadone and less restricted they are both opiates yes I know suboxone has a ceiling limit but the black market is pretty big for sub's in the states.

One of the reasons people like it is because you aren't handcuffed to a daily visit to a clinic. I take what Im prescribed, no more and no less...If I get called for a pill count, im on the money and I do get drug tested...as long as I do the right thing, they give me the freedom to live my life w/o many restrictions.

just my $.02

Where is Primal at? Never been there.

Bethlehem

BBrowntown - yo man that's tough, you're still alive and kickin' though

Rtrain - with that definition of sober there ain't not no one here who can claim it (that I know of)

Trainspotter - if by ceiling you mean its hard to overdose then yeh that is a huge difference

Yea I get that but too many take advantage of it and it seems we have an epidemic in the states of people using dope then sub's on the days the can't cop any dope. I think it makes more sense to treat the two the same I mean they are both going to a heroin addict with a very sick mind state who will want to abuse it and they are both strong opiates you most certainly can OD on sub's I don't care what you say and they are being sold and put on the streets and even going to people who are not opiate tolerant if they OD narcan won't help them. Everyone seems to think suboxone is so much better than methadone but they both have benefits and negatives I mean so many people abuse their sub's they should be treated the same in my view and I'm i got a feeling that will happen in the USA soon because they do realize too many addicts take advantage of suboxone being not as regulated as methadone. I don't know I mean I understand it sucks going to the pharmacy everyday for a while and having to go weekly once you reach a certain amount of clean urines instead of monthly I mean I'm an addict too but I think it would still be better in the long run.

I dunno mabye I'm just a dumb Canadian ;)

Last edited:
Chia seeds and miralax cure my constipation. Miralax is a nonstimulate laxative so you wont cramp or get diarreah, but only take every other day cos if you take to much you those never ending wipers. It works well those because its an osmotic laxative and inflates your rock hard stools with water so they pass w ease. And unlike other laxatives you dont become dependent on it. I take a capful every other day for a week then take a week off.

Chia seeds are also great because they have a TON of fiber and when they get wet they come together and thicken w this gel like substance, so you can imagine the combo of those too is a heavensent for constipation. I put a tablespoon in my yogurt or add it to my aloe vera drink. They float at first but after a few minutes the gel forms and theyre evenly suspended in the juice. I like the crunchy jelliness of them mixed w the aloe vera pulp, they soften after a while tho but still taste fine.

Ive been on tha juice for a year and a half and my same dose for over 8mos, and i still catch a buzz(not that i chase it, i want to keep my dose on the relatively low side).

I take miralax everyday it is a good one easy on the stomach too. Why can't I take it daily though? My doctor said it was fine you didn't make sense when you said you can't take miralax daily.

^i never said anywhere in my post NOT to take daily.I suggested take it every other day, and then gave the reason. But since it didnt translate ill put it in layman's terms for you. When some people take it every day they get, as i said, "never ending wipers." Which are turds where you use an entire roll of paper and theres still a streak. Taking too much miralax puts too much water in your stool and you can end up pooping these long wormy stools every 30min to an hour. Once i took too much miralax and was miserable two days, no pain just constant urge to poo w lil wormy wet poos that used a crap load of paper. Taking it every other day has helped me avoid this problem, but my body mass is relatively small as well which is why i have to space the doses out.

I wanted to avoid that whole spiel, but since you asked...

To beat a dead horse some more, BBT the sarcasm didnt translate well. If you were doing well, then why be sarcastic and say "its soo easy." Ok this dead horse is whopt.

Status
Not open for further replies.