General Heroin #19 v. Posting Between the Nods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was freezing in my room and couldn't even find a vein so I just sniffed it, had to use like triple the amount but atleast I didn't shoot it right? Fuckin bullshit

couldn't even find a vein so I just sniffed it

I believe the Opium Gods (also know as the "OG") conspire in such a way that no matter how hard we try, things don't come together the way we would like them to. In most cases however, the OG is right on point and at the end of the day our best interests were served. I know that has been true for me, especially over the last few days.

Yeah or buy their bullshit stories of why they give you a sample to test. You know they just got a new batch and want to know if the cut was where they wanted it at.

No matter what my guys ever ask me to try, If it's amazing.. I say it's decent. If it's decent, I say it's shit. That way, you can always count on a nice middle grade.

^A lot of dealer's seem to always take the word of the guy who lives next door that only snorts a bump once a month...which, even really average heroin, a little tiny line should fuck someone without a tolerance up....

It's pain in the ass when you have a high tolerance and need the dope to be super strong to even get you through a whole day!

Last edited:
^A lot of dealer's seem to always take the word of the guy who lives next that only snorts a bump once a month...which, even really average heroin, a little tiny line should fuck someone without a tolerance up....

It's pain in the ass when you have a high tolerance and need the dope to be super strong to even get you through a whole day!

Yeah for real.

^that's the worst. Like dope sick sick or like food poisoning sick?

I randomly got so sick last night, like I threw up and had diarrhea from 9-6am

Did you shoot any dope? Could have been something in it. That's the bad thing about shooting street drugs. Some camel jockey could have had it up his ass for a while and contaminated it with his fecal matter.

^this cracked me up but sounds definitely possible, who knows what they're cutting it with, I've seen some nasty shit bagged up first hand... but maybe you got food poisoning have you eaten cheap beef or chicken in the past 24 hours?

I was at a friends house and we were getting high and his girl made a chicken dish. Needless to say I was in the bathroom a whole lot and I forgot what I had eaten earlier in the day. I was thinking to myself I'm high but going through withdrawal what the fuck I can't stop shitting. Maybe more dope will stop it I thought. The next day I remembered and never ate at his house again.

you guys ever stop for a second and just say

how did I even start doing this?

I think it was food poisoning sick. It was by far the worst stomach ache pain I have ever experienced

last time I got anything was exactly one week ago. The one bus I take is cool because I can get a seat every time but the 2nd one is always packed full and theres at least 2 wheelchair people on there every time

Wound up just walking an extra 2 miles because I got down the street faster than the bus sitting in traffic, certainly wasnt for fresh air

of course if I had given the driver my transfer ticket I would have sat my ass on someone's lap but thanks to some wheelchair lady I just blended in the back

When I finally get to where I needed to go, cops are all over the street and the whole neighborhood is basically laying low and i happen to walk past this older white lady who just goes "not a good time" as she's power walking the other way

well I didnt need much convincing to leave that block but now I was back to square one of having no connect so I just wandered a bit, passed by a couple potential spots but nothing really sat well for some reason. Ill be honest, id prefer to not deal with black people. If I was running out of time and one of them offered me shit, well fuck it what do you got right?

but if I have my choice (and you always do around here), its a puerto rican or some other hispanic race. Nothing personal, just going by the law of averages and past experiences.

anyway, I had to walk like a whole mile to a slightly different neighborhood before I felt comfortable with who I was dealing with

I turned down this street my friend used to get crack off of (albeit a bit further down) and within 20 yards I already know im walking into a drug spot, partially because there were a lot of people galavanting about despite nobody really going anywhere, but mostly because of the guy walking in the other direction pleading for me to buy works off him (get a job grouch!)

Thankfully I happened to be on the same side of the street as the employee of the month because this Puerto Rican kid with an Allen Iverson jacket on (like the warmup jackets they wear before games in shootarounds, one of the blue ones. it was actually a pretty sick jacket ftr) sees me coming and flags me down a few feet before I reach the porch him and two other people are sitting on.

he asks if I need dope. I say yeah. Says something in spanish. Some beat down looking chick comes out of the shadows and unpalms her hand, revealing a handful of baggies. after it took her like 5 mins to count out my bags (i blame the schools), I slap the money in her hand and walk the fuck away. i dont even say bye to these people anymore in all honesty. not because I dislike them or have any personal qualms with them, there is just a mutual disinterest in each other. We each just happen to have something the other wants, and thats it

but i would rock that dudes jacket for sure

Does methadone help with pain at all? The main reason I'm still doing dope right now is because of my 3 bulging discs in my neck that I got from a car crash

I agree shimazu, I'd rather deal with people with Spanish ethnicities than blacks, I'm not racist at all but in my experience dealing with blacks just hasn't been good

Last edited:
Has anyone ever heard the rumors about dormin/benadryl and related cutting agents like eating through dope after awhile? I travel back and forth between Chicago and A small city in Missouri and its 5x cheaper and better to buy my shit here, and im about to get my taxes back so could get enough to last me a little while and maybe even make some money, but i dont want to but shit off the street if its just gonna get eaten through, is this possible?

Does methadone help with pain at all? The main reason I'm still doing dope right now is because of my 3 bulging discs in my neck that I got from a car crash

I agree shimazu, I'd rather deal with people with Spanish ethnicities than blacks, I'm not racist at all but in my experience dealing with blacks just hasn't been good

Is that really why you're still doing dope,, or is that just the reason you started and now you continue because you just enjoy it? Not being a dick, just most your posts about how high we are, you complain that you're not happy because you didn't attain ultra highness or you slept and the high wore off. Most pain management patients aren't trying to reach that threshold, just get to the point where their pain is maintained.

Anyway, methadone is a highly effective pain reliever, lauded for its long duration.

^^

This. Methadone is great for pain.

And come on, tomatalli, you're not still doing dope because of your pain. There are many viable alternatives to treating pain instead of doing heroin.. You're still doing dope right now because you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.