• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Acrylfentanyl

khanna

Greenlighter

imagefly.cgi

N-(1-phenethylpiperidin-4-yl)-N-phenylacrylamide
Acrylfentanyl​

I've come across a vendor who says they're going to begin stocking this. I can only find info on pubmed and a post on eve&rave. Has anyone heard of it?

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/summary/summary.cgi?cid=10314851

http://www.eve-rave.ch/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=101&t=34203

I don't think it has been studied like the acetyl and butyryl fenantyls.

Presumably it should be closer to plain fentanyl in potency. I would bet it also will polymerize if you leave it to its own devices (acrylate esters are the main component of Krazy Glue).

I wouldn't be surprised if you got some more replies on the 'phile.

edit: woops, I mean Opiophile

and good luck in your quest op! :)

havent heard of it and dont care for 2 reasons: fentanyl and its derivates arent pleasureable and VERY fkn dangerous, and 2) no vendor is going to ship this shit to the USA due to analog laws, so even if I were interested, I couldnt try it. That, and without potentcy being established relative to fentanyl (or other opiates), your first shot could very well be your last. I may be crazy, but Im not insane.

as far as superglue like characteristics, Exalgos will practically weld shit together once wetted and dried, but I figured as long as it stays wet, im ok. i.e., maybe (probably not) safe to shoot, but in NO way safe to insufflate or smoke. Eat, plug, or inject. Id REALLY hate to find out thehard way Ive injected (or even ingested) something that hardens like glue.

havent heard of it and dont care for 2 reasons: fentanyl and its derivates arent pleasureable and VERY fkn dangerous, and 2) no vendor is going to ship this shit to the USA due to analog laws, so even if I were interested, I couldnt try it. That, and without potentcy being established relative to fentanyl (or other opiates), your first shot could very well be your last. I may be crazy, but Im not insane.

as far as superglue like characteristics, Exalgos will practically weld shit together once wetted and dried, but I figured as long as it stays wet, im ok. i.e., maybe (probably not) safe to shoot, but in NO way safe to insufflate or smoke. Eat, plug, or inject. Id REALLY hate to find out thehard way Ive injected (or even ingested) something that hardens like glue.

Well, many vendors are gonna ship this to the USA, what do you mean? They already ship BF, AF, and straight Fent, AcF isn't gonna be any different.

If anyone out there is gonna try this for any fucked reason, I urge you to take precaution. An accurate mg scale and volumetric dosing if you don't own a scale which reads in mcg. And start at 250mcg, or less, and slowly work up. I assume you're getting this kind of shit you cause you simply want to get high but you've got your whole life to get fucked, don't kill yourself with impatience

If anyone out there is gonna try this for any fucked reason, I urge you to take precaution. An accurate mg scale and volumetric dosing if you don't own a scale which reads in mcg. And start at 250mcg, or less, and slowly work up. I assume you're getting this kind of shit you cause you simply want to get high but you've got your whole life to get fucked, don't kill yourself with impatience

Ok, you have no clue what you're talking about when you ask him to measure less than 250mcg with a scale. The slightest current of air or trepidation would cause the number to easily vary up and down by twice as much.

Which is why he recommended an accurate mg scale, to acquire a known amount, followed by volumetric measurement to arrive at the proper MCG dose. Its not ideal, but without an exceedingly expensive scale, options are limited. Which is exactly why the vast majority of people have no business touching these fent analogs.

All these fentanly anoulougs really interest me, but I think it may be in my best intersest to not go and look for them. Had regular fent a couple times. First time were those patches that dont have the gel tore off a certain dose and chewed then held under the tounge, I actually really liked it. Other time was the gel and I was too scared to do it really so I put a tiny ass piece and smoked it off of foil, it was pleasent but never re-dosed because the shit scared me. I had to stay up and baby sit a 50 year old woman who was shooting because her breathing was WAY OFF and it would have killed me if her son would have woken up to a dead mom, she never did it again after I told her what was going on with her, having to slap her all night to keep her awake and breathing right...scary shit.

I want to try these anouglouges of Fents...found a site, but they are never in stock anymore. And people who say fent isn't recreational, have to disagree. I had it a few times, but not the gel patches, the ones that you can cut evenly.. would chew it for a bit then hold it under my tounge for a while. Put me in a VERY good mood, just wish it would have last longer. The patches with the gel I never fucked with, did smoke a tiny dot and think I felt something, but didn't do anymore because the person I was with had been shooting, had very laboured breathing and would randomly wake up be fine, do another shot then back to that. Scary shit, finally hid the patch from them.

The glue thing is a huge issue... Don't mess with it.
Glue thing? You mean the acryl group? Afaik it's only the acryl-esters, not all acryl groups, that are problematic in binding to nucleophile molecules. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well it's definitely being sold online, I can tell you that much. ;) The OD potential is of course immense if powder is weighed for each individual dose. If it is put into solution in advance though, the OD potential shouldn't be much higher than that of other opiates. Since very very few people have the means to accurately weigh such small amounts putting it into solution is pretty much mandatory, so we might actually see less overdoses compared to the low potency fentanyl derivates that are currently going around.

Hey i got.about.a gram or two of this stuff.pure in a sample pack from china along with some.ab-fubinaca-ab-chminica,ethylone,and 3-cmc which i threw awah the last one.

But i had given a fellow buddy who is into dope mainly rite now.more than half...i gave him a bit firat,then after that he was basically.begging for more.i have been on suboxone for years at thispoint.and didnt really wana.screw with my tolerance.. .Whatever..i did have left,i finished uo..and roughly 13 hours.later i went back to suboxone.i did have klonopin inbetweeen taking the fentanyl and going back.to.suboxone..it did 'cut' thru the suboxone fairly easy bit the high,or.feeling or analgesia didnt last but an hour or two at best..

I cant imagine how bad my 'buddy'was since he i.v.'d the acetylfent.i was keeping in touch with him the whole time he had it.cuz i felt responsible for his well being since i gave.it to him.
This thread is about Acrylfentanyl, not Acetylfentanyl. If you were talking about the former, please delete your post in order to avoid confusion. You might make the Acrylfentanyl seem safer than it really is for those who don't read carefully.

This one is being sold in Sweden now after todays U-47700, 4-MeO-BF and Furanylfentanyl ban.

Could be a carcinogen [1] - wouldn't really recommend that to anyone.