• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How Can We Improve Other Drugs? v. Calling All OD Miscreants

The way it's set up now allows for wider discussion. If we make a subforum for RC's for example, you don't think people experienced with psychedelics can contribute to psychedelic RC discussion? What about the a-pvp user looking for proper ways of staying healthy during binge use... can a heavy coke or meth user not contribute to this discussion? The IV sedative user looking for IV tips? Why segregate? Makes no sense turning the simple system we have now into a thousand sub-forums for every subtle variation.

I really don't understand what you're trying to say here? Are you trying to say that just because a class of drugs is broken into a subforum that only a user of that drug can post there and contribute content?

That's absolutely ridiculous and not at all what I was implying. That's something you've contrived in your own mind, and carries absolutely no commonsense whatsoever. I don't know of any online community that works like that. Maybe it's that Kratom your using. So, because you're a Kratom user, does that mean you're excluded from the Cannabis and Steroid Subforums? Give me a break.

You do realize, ON THIS WEBSITE, BLUELIGHT.ORG, there's already sub-forums for several specific MAJOR drug classes? Cannabis, Steroids, and MDMA. Why not CONTINUE in THIS DIRECTION and create SUB-FORUMS for the REMAINING MAJOR DRUG CLASSES? For example, why not create INDIVIDUAL SUB FORUMS for OPIOIDS/OPIATES, BENZODIAPINES, and AMPHETAMINES? You know,The Three MAJOR DRUG CLASSES that are discussed on a daily basis in the OTHER DRUGS Sub-forum. These aren't just "subtle variations". These are specific and MAJOR drug classes. I'm not talking about branching into the minute variations of said drug classes. For example, I'm not talking about making subforums for individual opioids, but a subforum that harbors the discussion of all opiates and opioids.

The way it's set up now actually compresses discussion by forcing users of major drug classes to all post in one location. That's why you get a lot of threads rehashing old content and asking questions that have already been answered. Also another side effect of this "concentration" of MAJOR drug classes, is uh, these Quote unquote "Mega Threads" that you see springing about littering the OD subforum. The content of these "Megathreads", is usually just rehashed information, and conversation that seems to go no where, conversation that goes in circles.

In my experience, with internet forums, Sub-forums usually create and lead to broader discussion, richer content, and LESS CONFUSION. Not only that, but by making subforums, you create "EASE OF ACCESS". I mean, if Bluelight was really about HARM REDUCTION, I'm pretty sure it would want it's users AND VISITORS to have easy access to harm-reducing information. Wouldn't you say?

So, all I'm suggesting is that Bluelight make/add three subforums, for three MAJOR drug classes. That's it! Period!

As for the reputation point thing and rating of comments, I completely agree with you, those ARE STUPID IDEAS. I actually despise the comment rating bullshit just as much as you.

I use just about every class of drugs :). If someone doesn't use RC's, they're less inclined to go into that subforum and help them out. If they're all in one place, they can mingle amongst themselves as one entity. If you've been explored BL support over the years and even this thread you would realize that this has been brought up time and time again and what your asking for just isn't gonna happen for the reasons mentioned. But alas, I'm not gonna argue with you. There's nothing wrong with how things are as of now and It's just not gonna change anytime soon so if you don't like it, I'm sorry but you can't have everything you want. Have a goodnight though :)

By the way, I just want to add, I'm not implying that they "get rid of the OD subforum", it's useful, but it could use some spring cleaning. By adding the three sub-forums I mentioned above, you'd see an huge improvement in the quality of content. Believe me.

It's called having your cake and eating it to0.

EDIT

I use just about every class of drugs :). If someone doesn't use RC's, they're less inclined to go into that subforum and help them out. If they're all in one place, they can mingle amongst themselves as one entity. If you've been explored BL support over the years and even this thread you would realize that this has been brought up time and time again and what your asking for just isn't gonna happen for the reasons mentioned. But alas, I'm not gonna argue with you. There's nothing wrong with how things are as of now and It's just not gonna change anytime soon so if you don't like it, I'm sorry but you can't have everything you want. Have a goodnight though :)

I'm not asking, I'm merely suggesting. It's really not a big deal, I'm not an avid drug user so I don't mind. I was more concerned for individuals looking for harm reduction advice for major drug classes like opioids/opiates. Drug classes that many others and I feel deserve their own subforum.
But, forget ease of access, if they want to use these drugs, let them either work to get the information or suffer the consequences of being illinformed.

Last edited:
I totally didn't mean to diss them completely. They do have useful obscure information (I've seen links from here to there with info not available here and vice versa). It does indeed have it's use, there are a few things I've found more info there then here, but I just don't like the way it's run.

I was also a little bitter I got denied twice when I consider myself to have semi-advanced understanding and good grammar. But everyone thinks themselves awesome. I just know it for sure ;)

I Agree Sociability Sub-Forum Aspect And NOT JUST Drug-Culture As Your Only Outlet Sub-Forum Option..... It would make the Place Overall Better In Almost Each And Everyway.

This place is fine as it is now..
The only thing that would make it better in the future is if it became like the old OD of the past (those who were here know what i mean ;) )

There is really nothing AT ALL i can think of that would make it better besides the thing i mentioned in the first post in this thread.
It is true and mods aren't making excuses, we have tried it over and over and it never seems to work out in OD.

If there's a Tinychat like back in the day when staff (who was completely right in the decision) got rid of the special "thing" a lot of us miss.. let me know how to get to it.
I know TC made a few of em way back then and if he's willing to do so again, do it bro, PM me a link to it if you do.

This thread can now be closed says self proclaimed mod of OD HDoubleODeezy lol.
Oh wait no im not a mod someone reminded me of that not long ago, im BETTER than it.. im a fucking CELEBRITY lol.

-HOOD

PS: Starting now autographs will only be given if a request is PM'd, no more personal email account for it.
Plus there is a $1 fee to acquire one.
Simply because i always paid outta pocket for the stamps to mail, envelopes, markers, and paper.
That cost has added up to the point i coulda bought the Mitsu EVO i always wanted.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Oh god im so joking, hope i didn't take it too far.
Happy Holidays BLers and Staff!

First, I feel OD encompasses way too many drug types. How are you going to give steroids and cannabis their own focus forum, and not one for opioids? OD is basically the opioid forum, diluted with amp, RC, benzo, etc. posts.

OD also has way too little moderation, with an over abundance of bad and/or outdated information. You should have a sticky for each major class in OD (opioids, amps, benzos, RCs) that includes basic info, and a directory to any important threads going on for that drug class. Yeah there is a wiki, but the wiki generally sucks. For example, the section on adderall is completely empty (I could actually write that one up for you guys if you want).

I am sure that a directory like this would save a lot of people time in searches, but even more so it would save a lot of redundant posts when someone fails to use the search function. Just right now people keep pulling up so many random ass amphetamine threads, just trying to figure out bioavailability and how it is affected by antacids. OD doesn't need 50 amp threads going from 5 years ago with tiny bits of info in each one to be scoured through.

I know you won't take this last request seriously haha, but nothing to lose. Make me an OD moderator and I'll have this subforum cleaned up in a weekend.

Last edited:
First, I feel OD encompasses way too many drug types. How are you going to give steroids and cannabis their own focus forum, and not one for opioids? OD is basically the opioid forum, diluted with amp, RC, benzo, etc. posts. ............

I know you won't take this last request seriously haha, but nothing to lose. Make me an OD moderator and I'll have this subforum cleaned up in a weekend.

On the first part, if OD got rid of opiates/opioids and made them there own subforum, what would be left of OD? Basically all the things you named
diluted with amp, RC, benzo, etc. posts
OD is the greatest subforum on BL. Why mess with it? Cuz tweakers like to ramble on and on and find the best way to get lit and tweak harder?
It would make more sense to give stims there own sub forum and get them out of OD. Let one person be a mod, (maybe you stonedboss?) of the tweaker forum.

Edit:

Just thought of something that seems semi-reasonable. A custom title for people who help out in OD, offering sourced/safe advice and who refrain from dissing people and hyperbole.

This is a great idea. Maybe people could even vote on the credibililty/usefulness of answers that people give, and someone who reaches a certain level of positive feedback gets a special title or something in the signature or whatnot.
It can sometimes be confusing, I'm sure, trying to sort through all the good and bad advice and decide which is which. It can also be deadly to choose wrong, so I wholeheartedly support this

Oh! more! Perhaps the aforementioned people could even volunteer at specific times to be "on-call" on tinychat or something...

Like if I am a person whose advice is always decent and HR based, I can get the title/sig thing or whatever and also volunteer to just be in a chat or available via PM on a schedule for urgent questions, and if I don't know the answer I'd have to pass it off to someone else

I guess I was thinking more of a member-controlled rating system for each member

two star members for instance are the guys who say "yeah you can shoot Xanax with no problem bro"

five star members would be slightly more helpful and discerning

Bluelight is not a live chat-room, it's a live forum, this has got to be good enough for people. Use of tinychat or any other chat host for Bluelight is not officially sanctioned or recognized by Bluelight. When you post on bluelight, your post appears in real-time, there is no lag or delay between when you post something and when others can read it, so let's keep bluelight affairs here on bluelight where accountability can be held and quality of service can be maintained.

Sorry guys, but I think that we, (Team OD Staff) have made it emphatically clear that we aren't going to have a chat room, BL mods would have no control over what people say in chatrooms nor can we monitor it with the same tools that we can the OD forum. The chatroom thing has, can, and would, lead to problems. We've tried chat rooms before on multiple occasions, and the results have been disappointing.

Whats up every one?

¤°• How Has everyone been •°¤

To make a drug (substance) better (Improved)

▪▪▪How about suboxone strips N8▪▪▪

Step1.Get a cooker, spoon, I personally use a tsp.

Step2.Put desired amount of Suboxone in spoon.
Remember with buprenorphine less is more.
So start with 2mg and work up*

Step3. Obtain highest proof drinking alcohol, I personally use Absolute Vodka.

Step4. Obtain a clean sterile syringe, preferably 31 guage half cc long tip insulin syringes.

Step5. Draw up about 30cc for 2mg, maybe a lil more.

Step6. Squirt the alcohol onto the suboxone in the spoon, let sit roughly 1-2mins.

Step7.Stir vigorously without spilling any :)

Step8. Go to a mirror and pour that amazing suboxone solution under your tongue.

****Caution*****
{It will burn a little}

But the onset is quicker, effects more pronounced and effective. Also I feel it holds just as long if not longer than normal sublingual dosing.

Just a little tip, keep that for a rainy day~~Or use everyday :)

Pick your poison.

Also, another little trick that DOES actually work :)

○●○■○□○■● follow the FOLLOWING

Step1. Go to your local grocery store, or organic shop. Try to buy unwashed poppyseeds, but its hard to find unwashed. But even washed ones still hold enough morphine :) Buy a bunch, im talking a couple pounds lol, the more the better.

Step2. Take home pour seeds in 2 liter bottle, along with some lemon juice extract, like pure lemon juice, you can find at the grocery store. Add warm water also then shake that bottle like a stripper shakes her ass, id say a good hour lol shake the shit out of the bottle.

Step3. Filter using a coffee filter, or a cheesecloth.
It will take many filters and patience. But once it is filtered drink the liquid left it will taste nasty but you will begin too feel the opiate effects with each big drink lol its crazy.

And ive literally did this the worst way ever and it worked so if someone actually tried and put some resl effort toward doing this you would be surprised what your local super market has on its shelves

Peace im out
kush and nighty night time

^I think that post is better suited in a buprenorphine related thread...

I have never noticed it boost any drug, even if you end up taking X for Y in hopes for Z when X is the potentiator and Y is the active desired drug being subjected to the potentiator, and Z is the outcome of a longer/more intense high, I've found that while there may be literature that suggests that for example, the half life of the drug gets extended by a few hours. The experienced/dependent addict won't even be able to notice this, even if it's happening inside my body, any added benefit is so small that it's unnoticeable and therefore in my opinion a waste of time to bother with things like cimetidine to boost opiates or benzos. Perhaps these changes are only noticeable to those who are not very dependent or experienced, i don't know. But I doubt most chornic long-term users are less likely to notice any "boosts".