• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How Can We Improve Other Drugs? v. Calling All OD Miscreants

Huh I'm good I'll stick with what I know. Lorne you really preach that 50 percent b/a for oral oxycodone but I don't find nasal oxy to be nearly as strong as oral the first pill I took orally I was like WTF have I been snorting these things for

Also, geeking it up on pubmed helps. ��

^Truth, I hope someone puts that in a rap song..

iirc OD has always been, and perhaps used to be more opioid-centric than it is nowadays..

fwiw..I have never had an issue with any mod here and I <3 BL.

Huh I'm good I'll stick with what I know. Lorne you really preach that 50 percent b/a for oral oxycodone but I don't find nasal oxy to be nearly as strong as oral the first pill I took orally I was like WTF have I been snorting these things for

I said "closer" to 50%. It seems to average about 60%, which is higher than intranasal(40-50%, average if I recall).

I do gon on about oxy a lot, but it's just because it drives me crazy for everyone to keep going on about 80% BA but it's not true. Same thing with everyone claiming rectal is faster; with a few exceptions(heroin being a big one) rectal always has a slower onset than oral.(with opioids at least).

It's been so many years, but I liked both oral and nasal before I started IV'ing. Nasal was usually in WD, because it hits so much faster; but it wasn't any stronger. It's an individual thing.

(Also oral oxy ranges anywhere from 35-90%, nasal is slightly lower, but you are just probably in the lucky population that is closer to 90%.

Hey guys,

This thread got derailed, and after hours of hard labor and billions of bitcoins spent, we've managed to get the locomotive back on the train tracks ;) So yeah, the topic is How Can We Improve OD? Not oxycodone ROA and bioavailability discussion, no more off topic discussion, please, and thank you.

TC

Neuro enhancer mega thread

A thread where you discuss your experience with drugs that could be considered neuro enhancers

Nootropics (/noʊ.əˈtrɒpɨks/ noh-ə-trop-iks), also referred to as smart drugs, memory enhancers, neuro enhancers, cognitive enhancers, and intelligence enhancers, are drugs, supplements, nutraceuticals, and functional foods that purportedly improve mental functions such as cognition, memory, intelligence, motivation, attention, and concentration.[1][2] The word nootropic was coined in 1972 by the Romanian Dr. Corneliu E. Giurgea,[3][4] derived from the Greek words νους nous, or "mind," and τρέπειν trepein meaning "to bend/turn". Nootropics are thought to work by altering the availability of the brain's supply of neurochemicals (neurotransmitters, enzymes, and hormones), by improving the brain's oxygen supply, or by stimulating nerve growth.

Last edited:
^ you wanna keep this on topic as asked instead of all the ass kissing and random drops of copy/paste shit. give the mods a break, as well as readwrs.

the thread is fragmented enough as is, man.

if thats meant to be a thread proposal, this isnt the place. id contact a mod directly.

apologies, i missed those posts.

was also referencing the post of the exchange you had with sekio - the picture of colombian James and preceding story.

carry on...

+1 for an easy to find Nootropics Mega Tread there are some in PD but not a general one, on reddit there is a lot of talk on the subject so I would assume it should do well.

+1 for an easy to find Nootropics Mega Tread there are some in PD but not a general one, on reddit there is a lot of talk on the subject so I would assume it should do well.

I'm all for it! If you would like to draft a Nootropics Mega Thread, I mean, it's a pretty vague subject since there many nootropics out there, not as vague as, but just for example, a bit like having a RC Megathread, there are so many kinds, an RC megathread would never work it's just too broad of a subject, but if you guys who have a better vision of this thread want to try it out for Nootropics, go for it, just try to be thorough and keep it HR oriented mention the pro's and con's and if it works, it works, and we can add it to the main list of Megathreads and the OD Directory, etc. If you're down to type up the thread, or start drafting one, go for it.

a nootropics would be a great idea i think as well. even though its a broad subject, many of the megathreads are like that as well. but are a collection of many facts all in the one place which, imo, is better than many singular threads which will likely contain overlapping info, etc.

Last edited by Zerrr; Today at 11:01. Reason: deleted random posts in honor of our new member moarphined spirit..

haha. sorry i came off a little rude initially, after reading back over my initial response.

*e-hugs*

friends? ha.

Hm what is a nootropics megathread doing in PD? We should have at least a racetam megathread in OD. This class of drugs has become increasingly more popular in our day & age.

Also will miss the down to earth touch that Mr. Scag provided OD, but I always like the succinctness of Seiko's posts. Everyone has lives so it's understandable that the current mods can't be online 24/7. If someone out there would prefer to complain about OD rather than apply for mod then they've got nobody to blame but themselves for the current state of affairs. I think things are going quite well though, same OD as I've known for 10+ years.

Hm what is a nootropics megathread doing in PD?

good question?? :\

Also will miss the down to earth touch that Mr. Scag provided OD, but I always like the succinctness of Seiko's posts

+1

If someone out there would prefer to complain about OD rather than apply for mod then they've got nobody to blame but themselves for the current state of affairs. I think things are going quite well though, same OD as I've known for 10+ years.

1. I agree that OD is doing just fine.
2. Not everyone is capable of becoming a quality mod here you would be a great addition to the team pinpoint ;)

Last edited:
Bring back the social? It was my life before it was gotten rid of, i mean yeah i used to post a lot in other thread but in between to kill time or to just sit back and chill and shoot the shit with our BL friends.. it was actually a very good way for us to take our mind off real life and shit, talking to people who understand eachother and have no one IRL to talk to bout things like that.

I know that's what TDS is for, but it's a little different. I've been in there for a few weeks since i came back to BL but that forum doesn't move fast enough and i like OD and always have called it my BL "home" so to speak.

I know there was drama and arguments and shit goin on in the old socials and i know i was part of a few, (look at my infractions). But im a diff person now, and if everyone can grow up and just chill than i think it is time to give it another shot, i'd love to come back to OD, a lot of people might not remember me or are new or something but i tried to contribute as much as i could to helping people and helping this forum be productive.

Anyways, at least take it into consideration.
If i forget to check back to see what you mods have to say about it than PM me and let me know why we couldn't do it.

It really does help us BLers know eachother better and are able to help eachother more in return.. nbd js.

-HOOD

OD was my home. I remember you and agree. I started lounge posting because that was the only real social. Got stuck in it, and now I'm the clown.

Yeah, the social is missed... by all of us... It was the only social thread on BL that was worth my time, but I mean, even in the unlikely event that we bring it back, for like what, the fourth or fifth trial? It will eventually get closed, it's a pattern that has repeated itself time after time throughout BL history. Then it would suck to deal with the whole, "now we don't have the OD social" dilemma.