• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Amount of water for heroin IV

40 to 60 isn't that much of a difference. I'll put .2 to .3 of dope in 15cc of water

Yeah, but 6ML for 4mgs of dilaudid is way more than most would use and I still got really nice rushes with a lot of water is my point. I even did that with dope a few times when I had the pic in my arm. I'm not trying to tell someone what they feel isn't legit, but from my experience, the difference is negligible.

This is what I used:
prod_Saline-Syringe.png

Last edited:
^^

You use 6ml for only 4mg's of dilaudid? That stuff is incredibly water soluble. I used to be able to cram 32mg's into a 1cc (1ml), and I still could have probably fit more. With a 6cc rig, geeze I could fit a pile of dillies in there.

I had no access to syringes in the hospital and these hooked right up to the line in my vein. I used that much water to make sure it would all go thru the line cause it went pretty deep. Using that much water made it easier to get through the line. Sorry if that's hard to understand.

And yeah I know it was dumb to be putting shit in my line at the hospital but after they stopped giving me IV hydromorphone and switched me to oral 4mg every 4 hours, I started getting W/Ds if I took it any other ROA than IV and believe me I tried. Plus hydromorphone IV is hard to stop after having hot nurses giving you the hospital grade shit every 4 hours.

^^

No I get it. I didn't know you were in a hospital doing it, so that makes a little more sense. I thought you were on the outside, and purposely chose to get that big of a syringe.

From the sounds of it you are new to the needle if I was you I would just throw them away it's a really nasty habit. If you have never tried IV heroin keep it that way it'll take everything you got trust me I know from experience just trying to look out for you

I've never used IV h...know I probly shouldn't but know I will if it comes up, there's just not any H in my area..our dope is Meth. Is it really true about less water with meth though? Sorry to derail the the thread. Went I first did it I used 60 units, I alway use that for anything I shot, mostly pills like oxy and morphine, but sometime that ends up being 8 or 9 units, ANYWAY.. when I did a shot using less water cuz I heard that i put a large amount(for me, I don't do meth all the time) and it burned but I got a fuckin rush that took my breath away and it kinda took my breath away and i had to walk around constantly because it was so strong for about ten mins, then I instantly started taking nude pics of my self and videos and sent them to a fuck buddy/friend,lol. I think it was too much for me, BUT does it REALLY matter if you use less water with meth?? As I said I notice with less water it seems to burn, so throughout the whole shot I was checking to see if I was in and I was, but it was barely 4 units for kinda a big amount(it was most of a quarter gram, leaving me with two shots that were normal sized for someone with a LOW tolerance). So I use atleast 5 uni5w cuz it seems to burn with less water, but that rush did seem stronger. So does it matter or not?

no this is completely ludicrous. I've heard so many junkies and tweakers go on about how they do a '50cc' or '90cc' shot, as if that means something. Heroin and Meth are both super water soluble, so you could put massive amounts of dope (either type) into small volumes of water. I know that some of the tweakers would backload their meth up to a certain mark, and that's what they meant, which is a truly disgusting practice that I'm ashamed to have committed as well haha, but I have no idea what dope fiends are talking about when they brag about how many 'cc's' they shoot. With a drug like oxycodone or buprenorphine, it's a little more relevant, as bupe's water solubility is 17mg/mL and oxy's is something like 120mg/mL, but with dope, especially ECP, it really doesn't matter if you use 30 units or 60. It won't hit you any harder or softer. The only way I can see it being affected is if someone was using those huge 3mL barrels and filling it up all the way and then slowly blasting off.

I know I'm bumping an old thread, but, I have some input. I was high as shit and had to get blood work done. I went OD when the nurse drew my blood. Idk why, maybe plasma levels? But I believe the more blood (or H water) in your circulatory system, the more you can tolerate. Therefore, the less water used, the less fluid being pumped around. I was surprised at how the little amount of blood drawn affected me so greatly. I have always been told the least water, the harder it hits you. I am a firm believer of this. This isn't a junkie myth, there is some biological/scientific basis for this claim. I am not a scientist or a biologist. So take my statement for what it's worth to you. I was fine, nodding out but in control, until he drew the blood. I could feel myself slipping and told him to stop several times. He didn't because he thought I was just freaking out from the blood or something, idk. But i, according to him, turned blue after he finally stopped. I was significantly higher the rest of the night. This was NOT all in my head. I would be interested in seeing a study about this. Idk if 'plasma levels' is even relevant here, just the first thing I could attribute to what happened. But I know it happened. So my opinion, based hopefully in science, is that you should use the least amount of water provided it's the hydrochloride salt you have as it is very soluble in water. Now #3 is a different story but around here in Ohio the rare occurrence of 3 is already cut with vinegar to make it soluble in H20. Hope this helps someone reading this old thread. *bump (that's the sound of my opinion hittin in the trunk, I'm evil morty and idgaF!)

First, cool name

However it is a myth; the human body holds (average) 5 liters of water; 5'000ml, or half a million units; it does not matter whether you use 30-40 units, or a 3ml syringe; however rate of injection can effect rush

Factoid-this thread should probably be put out of its misery, so it cannot be bumped again. If the real Rick came...

Careful, you say his name 3 times, his evil twin m will come to celebrate the (trademark) bowl; he is brilliant, yet sociopathic and does meth constantly, while popping Ambien and Gabapentin and then getting frustrated after shooting Ritalin and realizing the labor children have escaped

Wait maybe it is just Scrofula after all

That was my understanding. I think m is the good one, he's probably locked up with the children.

First, cool name

However it is a myth; the human body holds (average) 5 liters of water; 5'000ml, or half a million units; it does not matter whether you use 30-40 units, or a 3ml syringe; however rate of injection can effect rush

Factoid-this thread should probably be put out of its misery, so it cannot be bumped again. If the real Rick came...

Yup exactly...

out if that 5000ml, the nurse drawing a few ml of blood off (which would also be drawing a very small amount of the circulating drug off too) wouldn't make the heroin in the guys blood somehow more concentrated or miraculously stronger...

It's doesn't even make logical sense....given the amount of blood in the circulatory system and the fact the drug would be so diluted amongst it by the time it reaches the brain, 10 units or 1000 units of injection would make zero difference other than the speed of injection....and even that would have to be significantly alower to make an perceived difference in the "strength" of the shot...and again that's just talking about the initial "rush".... the same amount of drug is entering the body.

I've been waiting on my damn name to be called again. I read a "say his name three times" thing in the middle of the night, it's more likely to trap me in a meth loop hitting refresh, then back, confused, forever.

Ok, the last one sounds like some prank to get junkies to bleed themselves to death, trying to re-activate their heroin with fluid loss.

The OP, though, might've been confused, because meth is SO freely soluble in water, you need next to nothing to dissolve it. You can use less water than the weight of the meth.

This is not what you want to do when plugging, btw. You want that shit dilute. Or else you'll get shits. Bad ones.

Anyway, thread summary: it doesn't make a difference how much water you use for a heroin IV rush.